Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Validation . . . Sort of

Gone to live my life
    Thanks all for your comments . . . it was a bit of surreal moment and one I hope I never have to repeat.

Bev,

Did he go scurrying afterwards . . . not sure but as I looked back he was still standing there holding his somewhat bruised ego and I am sure looking for step ladder to get back in his truck

Hugs all

Isha

Isha, I think you were great!
    Stephanie

Well, another really amusing anecdote, Isha - do you think there is something ethereally magnetic about CDers just trying to do normal things? As if the great 'thingy' that controls fate and destiny follows you around with their own FLIR display and crosshairs and says:"Right - Isha's at the drugstore with nothing exciting going on... press button marked "Chauvinistic, foul-mouthed, short-*rsed truck driver in a hurry." Let's see how she deals with that.."

You did handle it well - but even small guys can use their big trucks as weapons I'm glad you're safe... that's a good outcome.

He's probably still sitting in his truck cab wondering if he dreamed it...

Be safe!

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

You done good. I would have also put the phone to my ear and said "Yes Officer, he is here right now, I think he may attack me. Yes large pickup...he's wearing a blue shirt....He might I don't know but I will defend myself if he does..." to a dead line
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    If that would have been me I would have peed myself and left Oh my Isha your so brave

Quote Originally Posted by Isha View Post
    Now before anyone jumps on me for not taking the high ground ...
    Ya know what ... sometimes the high ground is just not the way to go.

I never use "b!#ch" to refer to a woman, and I just hate it when I hear women call each other by that name. But I loved the way you found some validation in that jerk's use of it. What he wanted was to verbally rape you, but you took his weapon and used it against him. Well done.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    You done good. I would have also put the phone to my ear and said "Yes Officer, he is here right now, I think he may attack me. Yes large pickup...he's wearing a blue shirt....He might I don't know but I will defend myself if he does..." to a dead line
    If I might add, "Sure, I'll take pictures and throw my phone on the roof of the building. OK, bye-bye." -click--click--click--click--click--click--click--click--click--click--click-
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

*~Plain-Vanilla TG Girl~*
    Wow, Isha, That's some serious restraint on your part.

After the first "bitch" out of his mouth to me, he'd have been
    back in his truck and driving around looking for a dentist.
    (and surely less particular about his 'new' parking space.)

Wow! What an adventure,and you sure handled it well. I wonder if he tells the story to his friends. If he does I'm sure he tells it just a " little " differently.

Are you a drama magnet? You have the most interesting stories. I cringe at the thought of being out after reading your posts! (I'm chuckling while writing this)

Well, of course you were perfectly justified in your course of action. I mean, what an absolutely a-hole. Little man syndrome.

On the other hand, do you want to end up on the evening news after an altercation? My rule of thumb is, unless forced to, do not interact with wack-jobs, in guy or girl mode, nothing good can come from it. You never know what some fruitloop is going to do, especially if he's concealing a .380 or something. Just the voice of caution here.
    "I want you all to call me Loretta." - The Life of Brian

Banned Read only
    Isha,

F'k the high ground.. You know, I am not a violent person, but a good old fashioned punch in the face for some folks for a month or so a year would quiet their sorry redneck asses for the next year.

The problem is these small dicked cowards can spout off with virtually no risk of reprisal. Except if their missus were to see the little pecker behind the facade.

I loved your story.. if you had been wearing heels, you may have been able to tap that little pecker head right in the middle of his forehead. With your pinky finger raised of course

Vanny

Good for you for standing up for yourself! People like that are horrible and the fact that you kept your cool so well is really inspiring! Applause and kudos to you, my dear!

Banned Read only
    Isha, I,ve been on this forum a long time and read a lot of threads, your's is the best, you handled the situation beautifully. Getting out of your car and kicking his a** would be what a lot of us would have loved to have done but you were smarter, more controlled and did great. That might have lead to the police showing up and even more trouble for you. I like threads 29 and 33, if you had faked a phone call to the police and taken a pic of him and his truck he would have been worried for several days the sheriff would show up at his door or job with a warrant for his arrest. Being in girl mode you handled it much better than the guy you sometimes are. See there are a lot more benefits to wearing a bra and panties than most straights and CDs realize.

I wish we had a "like" button so I could like this a few hundred times!!! You are AWESOME.

Way to go Isha!!!! He got his just deserts!!

Hugs Bria

Story totally got me "fired-up", but hey, great work both on handling the situation without resorting to belittlement or physical violence and double points for your "passing" en femme! so happy for ya'!

Bravo!! Bravo!! Encore!!
    I'd have done the same thing if I encountered a jerk like that. There's no reason for being a Neanderthal with anyone, let alone a lady.
    If I had encountered a Homunculous (thanks Big Bang Theory) I would have exited the car and being 5'12" sans heels I would have looked down and given him reason to worry.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Banned Read only
    Ok...

so hitting the little redneck pecker head is not a good idea... but girls.... this method will not always work. lets say he rode up on a horse... or a smart car? Would you laugh or treat him any different?

My bet is you would. Ahh.. the sweet smell of justice. I tell you Isha... you do get extra points today. the only thing that would have been funnier if you would have gotten out in heals and been looking down at wiffle dick. Where I come from, the bigger the truck, the more the compensation...

made me wonder though about the guys driving all those tiny cars... what was their story... (wink).

Wish I could have seen his face when you did the voice switch. Hypothetically, what would have been your response if he had been 6-foot 4? Discretion is what? Nevertheless --- good job.
    Julie

LMAO this story just made my day, I can just picture the surprise on the guys face, good job

Great story, Isha, and awesome they way you handled it - and especially since "truck guy" didn't end up flattening your car with his monster truck, as these types of road rage morons are apt to do when they totally lose it.

I had a similar thing happen to me when I went shopping en femme to a large designer shoe warehouse sale that was being held in a nearby community last year. I, too, did the "two back-to-back empty parking spot" drive through routine, only in my case - and unbeknownst to me - this dude was trying to back up his large SUV into the same spot at the same time, but from the other side of the row of cars that I was approaching, and from where I couldn't immediatly see him. Needless to say, Mr. "Entitlement" also flipped out at me, and I was equally astonished that someone could be so rude (and try to be so intimidating) to a lady - especially to a well-dressed, refined one of "a certain age", as I typically try to present myself as.

I just played dumb and mouthed "what's the problem?" as I emerged from my car, stretching to my full 6'+ size (includling 3" killer heels ) in the process. Being a short, skinny - albeit mouthy - Asian guy, he presumably thought the better of tangling with this Amazon at that particular moment, and just ended up slinking away unceremoniously while letting loose with what I presumed was a string of expletives in his native tongue. And so, the victory was mine by default - as was this particularly choice parking spot right near the entrance, B.T.W...

But Isha, all that said - you left out the best part of your story. What was your wife's reaction to all this from a GG's perspective when you told her of your experience?

I nearly choked on my water reading your story. Isha, you're my hero! Well done!

first congratulations on the validation,
    just wish we could have seen the mugshot when you came out to him.....
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

You definitely did the right thing, but may have been in more danger than you realized. Sometimes that kind of road rage can turn fatal. Leaving your car is definitely a bad idea, as, at minimum, you would have found your car keyed when you returned. Staying in the car and driving away was the best thing to do. It's similar to someone's erratic driving on the freeway; put as much space as you can between their car and yours (best way is to let them pass, then you can monitor them without worrying that they're coming up from behind). As long as there's room, get out of there as quickly as you can and get far away as soon as possible.
    Jerks like that deserve public humiliation, but it is a lot safer (and more effective) to do so when many others are present. Please, be careful out there.
    -Donna
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)

I can imagine his thoughts...holy xxxx! What if she gets out of her car and kicks my xxx in public!