Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Validation . . . Sort of

Gone to live my life
    Hi everyone thanks for your kind comments and support . . . I hope this story brought a bit of a smile to your day . . . it still gives me a little chuckle.

Quote Originally Posted by Kristy 56 View Post
    . . . I wonder if he tells his friends . . . If he does I'm sure he tells it just a " little " differently.
    Hi Kristy. I work with a lot of these types of guys . . . all blow no bluster. Yeah, I suspect the story went a bit different. I was definitely not a guy in a dress, a lot hotter and probably after his verbal dressing down threw myself shamelessly at his macho manliness.

Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Laura View Post
    ... On the other hand, do you want to end up on the evening news after an altercation? ... You never know what some fruitloop is going to do, especially if he's concealing a .380 or something. Just the voice of caution here.
    Hi Laura. Yeah, given hindsight it could have gone bad and sometimes that lizard brain of mine just acts before thinking. On a good note this is Canada, so I am not overly concerned about concealed weaponry, I do have to watch out for anyone carrying a super hot Tim Horton's coffee .

Quote Originally Posted by Julie Gaum View Post
    Wish I could have seen his face when you did the voice switch. Hypothetically, what would have been your response if he had been 6-foot 4? Discretion is what? Nevertheless --- good job.
    Julie
    Hi Julie . . . "Better part of valour". If he had been 6'4" would most likely have done the same thing . . . may have gone a bit different but still I really hate morons like that who think they have the right to hack on people they don't see as a threat.

Quote Originally Posted by Leslie Langford View Post
    ... What was your wife's reaction to all this from a GG's perspective when you told her of your experience?
    Hi Leslie. She literally almost fell over laughing. She particularly liked the voice change and wondered if the guy might have thought I was possessed by some demon. However, she does worry about my safety when out dressed "en femme" and reminds me of how different a fight may go dressed "en femme" than if I was "en boy".

Hugs all

Isha

Isha, you played that perfectly. Not many people are as quick thinking, particularly when they are a little nervous to start with-- well, I sure would be! You rock!
    Dana

Bravo Isha!

Nothing like stricking the right balance of energies.

I'm picturing Meryl Streep in your role...

Kate

Thanks. Nice to see there is still a girl that has ba---.

Isha, I think you've proven once again it takes a real man to wear a dress. I admire your bravery and your quick thinking! I'm sure there getting a different version of this story over at "Redneckers.com". Hugs Jaymee

PS: I'm the proud driver of a Honda Civic.
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

That is an awesome story!

Banned Read only
    I really dislike drivers who spend countless time crawling through a lot looking for THE spot closest to the store. I have my fun as the person slowly follows me down the aisle only to find me cut across to another aisle where I am parked. I usually pick the first reasonable spot so I can get some needed exercise. My wife does not drive so I always have reading material in the car or just slump against the door for a catnap. Over the last fifty years I haven't encountered a person as rude as he was. Frankly, a-holes like that end up getting keyed.