Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: help with phrasing of words

help with phrasing of words

Help i want to make a ad for my local area and i am terrable and typing ,spelling ,the writenword

48yr crossdresser looking for descreet femininity consultant, must be good with makeup,nails wigs,clothig styles
    Start with emails work up from there, please only local females respond.

This is not my first try one of our sisters responded (i liked it ) but then all was deleted

What would be the best way to say this to get responses, if any will respond?
    Last edited by Sandra; 02-01-2014 at 03:10 PM. Reason: No need for the comment
    I like my femself; it makes me feel more civilized, i think girltime should be a requirment for all kids.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    I'm sure there's a cue of thousands of females ready to respond if you can just get the right words in the right forum.

Wait for it.

Not!

Really? Shopping for the perfect woman? Here?

Good luck.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Erica - you may have been too specific about your location, contact method etc. - might be better for you to conduct this over PM with someone rather than on the public part of the forum.

Pick someone you trust and PM them... I'd be happy to help if you need a hand rewording or perhaps someone with more experience of a successful personal ad? (Without publishing it here in the public forum..)

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Gold Member
    The add as you wrote it is good.

[48yr cross dresser looking for discreet femininity consultant, must be good with makeup,nails wigs,clothing styles
    The add says what you are looking for, short and to the point.
    I would say keep trying it.
    Good Luck.
    Rader
    Last edited by Sandra; 02-01-2014 at 03:50 PM. Reason: Fixed quote :)

Looks good to me. Succinct. To the point.

Erica is not trying to find a woman here, this is an ad she is going to place in a local publication.

Erica, it is very clear. You had some misspellings.

48yr crossdresser looking for discreet femininity consultant, must be good with makeup, nails, wigs, clothing styles.

Good luck!

Deedee
    It's not wrong... but it is forbidden!

Im coming here to get help with how i should say it , not trying to look here
    I like my femself; it makes me feel more civilized, i think girltime should be a requirment for all kids.

my bad ad , help

I had the idea to see if there where any accepting gg's in my area, I placed the and I relationships platonic
    Not one replies what’s wrong with it? How should I word it? help im bad at wording stuff

femininity consultant - m4w - 48 (grand junction)
    Are you good with makeup, clothing, hair and nails? I am a 48 year old crossdresser (MTF) looking for guidance in this area. Email me if you are able to help me out. Local only as personal assistance may be required.

This would work,

Male looking for Female
    Age and weight not important
    Me- retired, wealthy, own homes, cars, private jet
    You- shy and curious and in need of sugardaddy
    Looking for a woman to help me spend money and travel and help with make-up

I really don't think there are too many women out there looking for someone to play dress up with.

Just screwing around as usual.
    See post #8 below.
    Last edited by CarlaWestin; 02-09-2014 at 02:08 PM. Reason: back peddling
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.

Not looking to play dress up . Acceptance and advice .in person

That's not surprising. In my experience most common normal GG's are simply not interested in M2F transgender'ds. If you go to a more sexual oriented site though you'll get some interest and response. Wild young girls get off on pretty TG's. They view us as rad hotties. LOL

Erica - I'm also not surprised you received no responses - and it's not your wording (which I think is what Carla was trying to say... )

There are no words that will make this any more interesting to the small population of interested GGs that are out there (bless them..).

Why don't you PM Annaliese (or vice versa) and share some alternate sites where some of the more amenable GGs might be found - but please be careful if/when you make contact?

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Banned Read only
    My 2cents

if you don't have a bond and feelings for a person first, what would be the draw to listen to your need and want them to take it in. Nothing... There may some women that love this type of guy but it is like selling a car in one of two ways...

car for sale: used, runs well and needs work but with some love will be dependable and for the right owner, give years of service

or

Car won't run, looks like crap and has no muffler. I don't know why anyone would by this thing but if you do, I will sell it...

You are a human..

perhaps, man, with a gentle soul and kind heart seeks a like minded woman. As far as luggage, I have one full sized carry-on but that is never unpacked and a small carry-on for
    my everyday life. I love x, y and z and ..

Just my thoughts... by the way, there is someone out there for you, but if they don't know who you are first and are fond of you.. chances are you will never get responses that are satisfactory...

Or I could be totally wrong and a wealthy woman who loves crossdressers could be right in your town...

put yourself in their shoes.

Vanny

Banned Read only
    Looks like you are asking for a servant. Why would anyone sign up?

Generous and kind gentleman seeks no stress company with gentle lady.
    Yes, there are real men that appreciate the beauty of real women.
    You tell me your story and I'll tell you mine.
    P.S. I've got a little secret!

That might just work.

Banned Read only
    That was nice Carla!
    Last edited by Lorileah; 02-09-2014 at 11:26 PM. Reason: mo need to quote post above yours

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlaWestin View Post
    P.S. I've got a little secret!.....
    Translation to a woman: "I'm a serial killer."

Banned Read only
    Don't agree that is what it means.

I did an ad some time ago.. actually two. I posted this on another thread. I told of my story hinting as was suggested and another not. my study was an N=1 so there is the validity thrown out the window however, it was interesting, when I wrote the note, from one profile, I could have used my other profile to date them with... yes this is deceptive and no I did not do it...i couldn't ... I would just tell them straight out at the right time. F'k them if they don't want it... there are tons of others who will and do accept.

so.. what is my point.. you can position this well with ads and can do some different profiles to throw up trial balloons and then find out those that are open to this sort of thing.

if i may be so bold though, I believe in saying it like it is and telling the lady I like what my needs are and expect. I will work to forever exceed her needs in everyway imaginable.... when I am not being a human form of a prick but then again, i am human... but i am a doer...not a talker. people that want to talk about feelings all day would make me want to jump out of the first floor window onto sharply trimmed bushes outside. I hate that.. but do love expressing feelings...

so, that is not what that says to women.. and it is a far better step forward that what you were putting in your ad.

trial and error my friend, trial and error..

Vanny

One way to help understand the lack of response is looking at it from the other side. Why would a GG want to do this for you - a complete stranger? What is in it for them? Why would they not think you are looking for something more or there is more to the story regardless of what is posted in your ad? How do they know you are not a perv, sicko, wacko, freak, etc..? You are asking for everything without having anything else to offer in return.

How successful do you think you would be posting an ad stating "Auto mechanic consultant - Are you good with fixing cars? I am a 48 year old car driver looking for guidance in this area. Email me if are able to help me out. BTW, you have to do it for free and I have nothing to offer in exchange." I think your email inbox would be quite empty of replies. Your approach is not much different. While I cannot offer any suggestions on how to proceed and be successful, but a different strategy is needed.
    Last edited by Melissa Rose; 02-09-2014 at 02:30 PM.

I don't see anything wrong with your ad. You were honest and I don't see the "asking for a servant" part of it. How long were you running the ad? It sounds like you are using Craigslist and most people using their personal sections are looking for a hook up that will eventually lead to some sort of intimate relationship. I think that in the Platonic Relationships section you need to be more patient and keep placing the ad over a long period of time. You can occasionally modify the wording to see what happens. Other options would be to post a profile in some dating sites like OKCupid stating that you are looking for a friend to help you improve your talents to be able to present your feminine side better.

I also like the idea of meeting women while out and developing a friendship relationship with them. One of the interesting things that I have learned by going out all the time and meeting all kinds of women, mostly younger, is that with the right kind of natural conversation they seem to be so accepting and open with me and my friend and regular companion from this site. I am always amazed at the level of detail and how personal the conversation gets. When asked why they feel so comfortable talking to us, many have replied that they feel very comfortable with us, some even saying that we have disarmed their normal defensive mechanisms. We are also a curiosity to many and that actually helps our cause and does not chase them away where being in male mode could have the opposite effect.

Have you looked in the Services section of Craigslist under "Beauty"? You will find people that offer makeup services for a fee. You could try one of those and maybe start up a good conversation where they would also be willing to assist you in other feminine skills. There are women out there with the necessary skills and curiosity and interest to help men to transform themselves. The main thing is to be honest, open and especially non-threatening with them. Happy hunting.

PS: Melissa makes a good point about what you have to offer in return. Maybe you need to say that you are looking for a friend to do friend type activities, one of which for you includes what you are looking for. You also have to mean what you say and follow through with that.
    Last edited by AllieSF; 02-09-2014 at 02:54 PM.

Generous and kind gentleman seeks no stress company with gentle lady.
    Yes, there are real men that appreciate the beauty of real women.
    You tell me your story and I'll tell you mine.
    P.S. I've got a little secret!

That might just work.

now that i like i might just try that lol thank you

thank you all frustration just needs advice and putting the feelings to words helps and helps me to understand

Too pointed, make the ad more "interesting and exciting".
    It has to appear like you are a good catch for a girl.

Not many want a "man in a dress with good packaging."
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

How about , i have a secret or two

Could add more about like to do and exchange ideas

you need to have the "have private jet" back in there. If you had a model airplane it would not be a lie. right?

I have seen websites for services of this nature. That was many, many years ago. Not sure I am of any help. Wonder if you could offer yourself as a live model for beauticians in training. ....

Banned Read only
    don't put that in there.... Listen, everyone has secrets, fantasies, issues, baggage and all. Don't be barney fife and shoot yourself in the foot with your own bullet...