Thread: update

update

Hey everyone, how is everyone weekend so far? Sorry I haven't been being on here for a while been busy with work and everything else.

Well basically, last month I successfully handled the legal situation(thank goodness) as I don't have to worry about anything anymore. I still living with my grandma unfortunately uggh and its been about two years since I didn't dress up as a girl. I was planning to move to a studio apt as to be able to express myself more as a girl and basically to have my own space but due to the setbacks(My brother came and told me i should save six months like wtf really?) I have to wait to six months uggh. I am still seeing my gender therapist once a month in regards to my crossdressing and she told me that crossdressing is a part of me and its something i cant give it up. Next thing she told me is that I should find a support group for crossdressers\transgenders around my area which I agree. Thing is i was going to try to wait until I get my own place and I can do these things without my grandma and father being suspicious about my crossdressing. It is hard to tell them especially my father without freaking out or being in my business about it. I was thinking like maybe i should find another crossdresser who is going through similar situation as me or a transgender woman\gg who is understanding and accepts me for who I am around my area (nyc\nj)

i know that I am still trying to find myself in this world but I knew that I accept myself a crossdresser and theres nothing I cant do about that point blank. Its just that once I do find a support system around my area like a group of crossdressers and or transgenders, then i would be relieved because I know I can relate to them that are going through the same thing as me.

Tiffany,
    You seem to be looking after yourself well and yes getting your own apartment will give you a little independence.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Aww thank you, I need to hun I been talking about getting an apartment for so long. But I feel if I do join a cd support group, i will meet other crosssdressers. I know the crossdressers are going to be little older than me but I dont care. Only thing I would wish for is to find a roommate around my area who is also a crossdresser.

Also I did my measurements for female clothing size and it is 36 - 29.5 - 34 and I am going to the doctor tomorrow for a physical and get blood work as to check things out and maybe check my hormone levels
    Last edited by tiffanynjcd24; 02-02-2014 at 10:31 PM.

Tiffany - sounds like you're being very sensible about the way you're approaching all this. I know that sensible rarely ever sounds exciting (like sensible shoes, or sensible underwear.. ) but in my experience sensible gives you stability and that is the foundation to do what you dream to do longer term.

A local support group also sounds like an excellent idea - and the chance for you to allow Tiffany to express herself more. I believe many groups may provide somewhere for you to dress if doing that from home was a problem.

As is said here many times, slow and steady wins this particular race!

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

I understand and i agree with you. But most of these support groups i found is only on weekdays and i work on weekdays. I know that i want to move away from my grandma