Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wearing skirts without shaving legs?

Wearing skirts without shaving legs?

Anyone here wears skirts without shaving legs?

Yes, I do. My wife doesn't like me shaving my legs. So I wear two layers of tights: Flesh-colored figure skater's tights underneath and then regular sheer pantyhose on top. That completely hides the hair (and I have a lot of it and it's dark.)

I wouldn't want to do this in summer, though. Winter in Canada is fine.

When I dressed I used to trim the hair kind of short then wear pattern thigh high tights
    Worked out pretty well for me good luck

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    I wear nude opaque tights under regular sheer hose to hide leg hair.

I don't have much hair above the knees so i shaved above the knees, but I have dark hair below the knees too. Right now, I can only wear knee high socks with a skirt. It does get too cold in Canada!

Early on I had the same issue many other ladies stated, my wife did not allow me to shave my legs.
    I would use a pair of flesh color non glossy more matte finish tights and then put regular pantyhose over that.
    It looked good but after the first summer i told her i got to shave this off i am burning up.

So now i either shave or dont wear skirts.
    Megan Martin

" some guys play golf, I play girl"

I guess wearing pants can save a lot of hassle, but wearing skirts is a the fun part of CD, isn't it?
    Last edited by Lorileah; 02-04-2014 at 05:10 PM. Reason: no need to quote post above yours

Quote Originally Posted by kev.wong140 View Post
    I guess wearing pants can save a lot of hassle, but wearing skirts is a the fun part of CD, isn't it?
    Your right that is the whole point of cding is to wear skirts, heels the fun stuff. I also discovered that leggings have a nice look and are in style.
    Megan Martin

" some guys play golf, I play girl"

I don't wear much skirts but when I do is at home, alone or with my wife. I don't have my legs shaved but I have a very thin hair and not too much. If I wear dark hose, it doesn't show up. And, not going out, is not a big deal.

If I want to look like Chewbacca's sister, sure, or if I'm lazy and in that case I just wear opaque tights or leggings.

I used to when it was impossible to shave my legs. It was certainly a last resort and thankfully gone for good.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I thought only Scotsmen wore skirts without shaving their legs...?

Another myth - exploded...

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

As was mentioned three pairs of pantyhose or PH over tights will do it. This is what I did years ago before coming out openly.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Aspiring Member
    I do not shave my legs.

I like the knee length and above the knee skirts and I do need wear support hose.

So I will be using knee highs , thigh highs or fancy support hose.

For those of us who can't shave our legs (much though we would like to) opaque tights are a wonderful invention

I like my black leggings for hiding leg hair. Plus they work great with many different looks and outfits.
    "Fear is the mind killer." Frank Herbert, Dune

"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." Ferris Bueler

"I make a GREAT team!"

As others have stated wearing opaque tights works well for me. Thankfully I live where it is cold most of the year.

I wear two pairs of tan or nude pantyhose which works reasonably well...unless you look real close. I also wear black opaque tights as well as black Lulu Lemon leggings...of which I love both looks in the cold weather...also...I started a year ago shaving my legs with my electric razor which is "slowly and gradually" reducing the amount of hair I have on my legs. Those that have asked me about having less hair get my story that it is an age thing that my hair is thinning out (I'm in my mid-50's)...it is working well!

Black opaque tights should work unless you're really hairy, in which case sweater tights ought to take care of the problem. If that doesn't do it for you, a long skirt with boots will. I'm sure you've noticed that these days, most women wear tights instead of nylons anyway (I'm using the American idiom, in the UK tights are what we call nylons) so you'll be very passable in dark opaque tights.

I also use black opaque panty hose. On occasion, I wear white opaques - and this requires 2 layers.

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    You mean some people dont shave their legs?
    Hmmm, then I guess like the other girls said, either tights or leggings for cover.
    Erica

One of the reasons that I started to more into bike racing was so that I could have a reason to shave my pins so they'd look good in a skirt. In fact, at a race a couple of weeks back so dude turned up with fishnets under his bike shorts...

All my skirts are maxi length so shaving really isn't necessary.

For me its 40 den black opaques or dreamskin support tights 30 den good at a distance even up close still hide your hair.

No, but if you insist on not shaving, tights, leggings or forget skirts and dresses.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.