Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: For all you panty wearing men

With my ex-wife, any time I dressed I made sure she had a great sexual experience. This made it much more appealing to let me play too.

I know. Even if I had a strong desire to CD, which I don't, I simply couldn't do it if I were married, which I'm not, and knew it was upsetting to my wife. I just couldn't do it because knowing how it affects her would not only negate any pleasure I might otherwise enjoy but also make me feel self-conscious and embarrassed. But that's just me. I recognize there are others who experience an actual Need to CD so hopefully they have tolerant GG wives.

As a GG I'd like to say sometimes its fun just to wear sexy undies over sweats or something. And I like trying to guess what kind of undies my CD bf is wearing at the time. Its like a surprise. I try to guess. But when he wears them to bed I don't have a problem. Maybe cause I like the way his butt looks hehe (sorry if to much info just trying to give my reasoning) I think the fact he does look good in them is why I'm ok with it. I've dated a few wrestlers, so shaved men wearing little trunks/undies isn't to far off for me.
    Plus its like wearing makeup, sometimes I just put on eye liner and other times I go all out with it. Just how you feel that day I'm guessing.
    ~

Kendra honey,
    If I could even come close to looking as good as you, I would probably dress all the way. Unfortunately, that is not the hand I was dealt. My chances of passing are on the low side of slim and none.

As to your question, I have worn panties every day for a long time. When I was married, that was the limit my ex would tolerate and I did not wear thm to bed.

I wear them very day now because, quite simply, they are much more comfortable than my boxers ever were. More importantly, I feel right when I wear panties. I also will frequently add other items of under dressing as weather and situation permit. Even though I know I will never pass, I would wear a bra and forms with a nice skirt every day if I could - life will not allow so I under dress.

I also sleep in either a satin shortie or a full length pejnior with my bra and forms pretty much every night. I find them very comfortable and I sleep much better. Go figure. I is not uncommon for me to have to hunt for a form in the morning but as I said, I sleep better when I have them on.

I guess we each have our own place on the spectrum and I have found a balance where I am.

Shelby

Ps. I haven't totally given up hope. I made an appointment at the new MAC store in town to see what a professional can do with this mess.

Fortunately, I have a very accepting wife. When we had "the talk" my beautiful bride took her time, educated herself and then decided she wanted to get to know stephanie. We recently moved and while unpacking our clothes, she found the few pair of male underwear that I still had and asked me if I still wanted to keep the ugly things or could she throw them out. I asked her if she were sure she wanted to do that at which time she promptly tossed them in the trash bin. Later that evening I had to ask her about that incident and her response was simply, you get to be a little girly, even when no one else knows but us and I like that. I do wear nighties to bed sometimes, other times I have some really cute betty boop pj's that she bought me and other times, well...we'll leave those times out. It works for us and for me, keeping her happy is all that really matters. If any of my behavior bothered her, she would tell me (she's really not shy about telling me things she finds uncomfortable) but if she were to say it bothered her, I certainly would not do it.

I wear panties everyday and it has been years since I have worn men's underwear. My wife I think has gotten used to it. As for dressing at night, I would say I wear a nightie 5 out of 7 nights a week. Not because I don't want to wear it the other nights, but just because I tend to be a night owl and when I finally hit the sack I may only have a few hours of sleep until I have to get up. With this my wife I think has gotten used to it. I have a pair of breast forms that I only use at night, almost always wear some kind of bra and I just seem to rest better those nights.

I don't think I am rubbing my wife's nose in it, because I am just being who I am. I have accepted myself, Trisha is more present. I love my wife, but I need to be me.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Kendra I don't see why you even want to know what other people do/wear in their bedrooms.

No, I don't feel as though I'm "rubbing it in her face" when I wear my nightgown to bed...after all, she is the one who suggested it to me.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

That's a tough one. So much depends on how your SO feeling about all of this. I underdress daily. I do it because it feels right. It feels so right that it is no longer underdressing. I've slowly faded away from being two people and am merging into one. I also wear a chemise or something soft/silky every night because I like it and my SO loves it. She usually picks it out long before I hit the bed. But she accepts me totally.

this is me for sure,..the short answer is we both enjoy it so much,..i like being Ginafaye..and for her i'm sure she likes the role reversal...thingie..and with kids in and out of our home the nitetime is where we can explore my girly side the most

When I lived alone, I would usually wear nothing to bed, since moving in with my GF, she prefers to wear panties and t-shirt, and, I think, prefers me to wear underwear as well. She wouldn't object to me nude, but she has a preference. Panties? Well, what would be the point of keeping male underwear around just to wear to bed? Sometimes when it's a little colder, I'll add pantyhose or stay ups as well. I'm on the lookout for a nightshirt, or suitable nightie as an alternative.

While in your later posts, you clarified that you were talking about cases where the SO was not fully accepting, but that wasn’t in the OP. Because of that, your somewhat fierce tone came off as very aggressive, and seemed to be saying "This is my attitude and yours doesn't count"
    "Normal is what you get when you average out the weirdness that everybody has." Quote from my SO

Normal is a setting on a washing machine, or another word for average.

The fact that I wear a skirt as a male should not be taken as a comment on what you do, or do not wear, or how you wear it.

I think its pretty simple. Its a comfort level thing. In my situation my gf is accepting and prefers that i am me, one whole person, not two separate people. Whether that means i wear panties to bed every night or always have my toenails done or what. She likes it better that way. If there was some sort of conflict and she wasent accepting i wouldnt do it. Or i would work with her to find a boundary that works for both of us.

I think a person can be accepting of some parts and not accepting of others. My gf didnt mind most things when i came out to her. The one issue she had was me having my toes done. She felt like that encroached on her feminism so i spent a long time without my toes done out of respect for her. Eventually things changed, but if it didnt i would still be biting the bullet and not painting my toes.
    Being dressed up is much better if you have someone else to admire and enjoy it with you.

------------------------------------------------------
    If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
    - Alice Kingsley

We don't over think it. We share the same robes, night shirts, etc and enjoy being with each other. I don't know that I can explain why it has never bothered either of us.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie47 View Post
    Like you I do not mingle the man and the woman. I too dress totally en femme or not at all.
    I found this interesting, as I had not thought about it before. Unlike GG's, for whom putting on a piece of men's attire is quite a normal behavior, for me, if I'm dressed as a girl then putting on something particularly male such as coat, shirt, whatever, completely destroys the image of me to myself as female. Even my shoes; I have penny loafers, which I wore with the school girl uniform clothes, yet would never wear with my standard male stuff, as it was to me in the category of 'female clothes', even though when much younger I had worn the same style of shoe when dressed as a guy; but now, it was only as a girl would I wear them. Interesting. maybe the thought of wearing something 'male' infects the image.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    Kendra I don't see why you even want to know what other people do/wear in their bedrooms.
    Really!! as long as you have been a member here and the number of post you have made that is your take on what my question is about?

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERDRESSER View Post
    While in your later posts, you clarified that you were talking about cases where the SO was not fully accepting, but that wasn’t in the OP. Because of that, your somewhat fierce tone came off as very aggressive, and seemed to be saying "This is my attitude and yours doesn't count"
    I do apologize if my OP was received that way as that was not my intentions. I think it is wonderful if you have not only a supporting spouse but one that enjoys your crossdressing.

When I started this thread there seemed to be several threads where those with UNSUPPORTING wives just couldn't understand why their wives couldn't deal with it or had finally said enough and kicked them out.

I didn't marry until I found a woman with whom I could be honest about my femme side, so I suppose the question doesn't apply? We're divorced now, but she was fine with whatever level of dressing I felt like in the moment. Often I did and still do "underdress" (first time I've seen that term ) because my CDing is very sensual for me, and I often don't feel like taking the time to go All out, yet want to enjoy my girly side, or perhaps more accurately, Feminine Aspect. I keep my legs waxed or shaved, and have been keeping my toes painted lately, though in a color that I wear openly in guy mode. OK, getting off topic.

Suffice to say, I choose not to be in a relationship in which I would be pushing anything on anyone. My current gf has yet to see me all dolled up except in pics, but likes knowing I'm wearing panties under my guy mode clothes, just for us.

Don't dream it. Be it.

Quote Originally Posted by kendra_gurl View Post
    For those of you who do sleep in lingerie or underdress fully after doing this a few times does it not seem like your rubbing it in your wives face all the time? What are you gaining from it and at what cost to your relationship?
    I am her husband and I am what I am. She understands that it makes me feel better about myself to wear panties and nightgowns. After years of wearing them, it is just a normal thing that I do and I don't feel that I'm "rubbing her nose in it"
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

For all you panty wearing men

I wear panties at home to bed and they are more comfortable. I also have a few nighties that I wear also but when you have grandchildren around you
    have to be careful and make sure doors are secure. Nighties are also part of
    my night attire and my wife likes both items worn by me to bed.

Banned Read only
    We, as crossdressers, have a spectrum of desires. It ranges from minimalism, just panties or hose for example, all the way to complete outfits with makeup, jewelry, etc. and everything in between. On the other side, our partners also have a spectrum of reactions. It ranges from full acceptance to zero tolerance and everywhere in between. As you can tell, there are some bad combinations here and regardless of what you do or say, the situation won't change. We should never put people in a bad situation as that usually brings about a bad response.

Too many types of girls out there to have the "either or" choice of two options.
    I wear panties everyday because: I like how they make me feel feminine.
    I wish I could dress more fully as a girl, but wife does not like it.
    So I do what I can.
    Candy