Thread: So, I want to get back into CrossDressing...

So, I want to get back into CrossDressing...

For the past year or so I've gotten away from CDing almost completely and have just been into bodybuilding. I put on a ton of muscle mass and now I want to get back into CDing but I look stupid. I guess it's time to lose all the bulk and shrink back down. I know how to do it so it shouldn't take to long but I'm kinda bummed that I gained all the muscle as I dressed a few weeks ago and I looked terrible. Oh well, back to the drawing board.

I wish you well. I have gotten away from the lifestyle myself and am eager to renew my wardrobe, learn fresh make-up techniques, and eventually regain my form. I will look forward to your re-emergence.

Being in shape is not a bad thing Perhaps try things that aren't body-building but will still keep you toned? Most martial artists and dancers I know are in wonderful shape but have slimmer muscles because focusing on flexibility and speed will help 'shrink' the muscles and make them more lean.

Also, I think that you probably look wonderful when you dress! Don't worry so much and just have fun

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    I went through the same thing a few months ago....and went into a catabolic state to lose the muscle mass.You know the drill, run,run,run, eat a bowl of steam...run again.....

Gina,
    You could always work on presenting like a female body builder.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Banned Read only
    a fresh slate is not a bad place to be.... try starting from the same old mellon peeping out of my collar every day with a stomach...(wink). nope, not be a bad place to start at all.

V

So what is the trick to loose the muscle mass besides a low protein diet? Actually I am more concerned with losing the belly fat. I have had that most of my life and only once did I ever see my abs (during separation , I was still living in the marital home and thought all of the food was poisoned, probably was, that is another long story not worth while going into details, my ex was a psychopathic nut-ball who wanted to end the marriage the natural way. Sucks being part of a love triangle.) I got down to size 6, not I am 12 + (in bottoms), not sure 18-22 on the upper end. Not bad from the waist down, go the other way, I look more like a line backer. You can PM me if you need to.

Banned Read only
    You can only get back in to crossdressing if you know the secret password and booty shake . I'll bet you look great when dressed so don't be so hard on yourself. There are female bodybuilders in this world as mentioned. Have fun with it and enjoy yourself.

It will be easy for me to lose the muscle mass. I will focus on cardio, eat less protein, and prob. take T3 which will put my metabolism into overdrive and burn thru muscle and bodyfat at the same time. I will be back to 175 within 2-3 months.

I'm strong but am lithe and flexible. Not too bad for an old coot. I chalk it up to the dynamic tension exercises I did when I was younger. Just enough to get me in the Army. Anyway I'm fairly slim for my age and with some feminine enhancements am pretty damn graceful on the dance floor if I do say so myself. I've always opted more for the flexability than for the definition.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Crossdressing and weight-training are not mutually exclusive. If you choose to continue to lift, wear long sleeve dresses. That’s what I do (I also work out with weights).

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    what is T3 ? would love to try it

Can't help but think that all that gain and loss is necessarily any good for you long term? I've always thought that the older we get (sad for some of us...) the more healthy the skinny, whippy ones are amongst us.

I guess you just have to choose how you want to be? The photos you posted a few weeks back didn't portray anyone unfeminine - just.... well built!

I think there's something to be said for athletic looking girls though - heptathletes normally have a nice balance of strength, stamina and curves - probably my preference over the archetypal DDR lady shot-putter...

Enjoy your working down!

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Gone to live my life
    Hi Gina,

I feel your pain I was 175 pounds about 6 months ago (only sitting on 5'6" frame) due to bulking up. Have since dropped to 155. I had to stay away from heavy lifting and went to form and function with light weights more reps (you know the drill I am sure). I also did a lot of rope jumping which dropped the pounds quite quickly but kept the tone.

Good luck sweetie and I look forward to updated pictures.

Hugs

Isha

Quote Originally Posted by Adriana Moretti View Post
    what is T3 ? would love to try it
    T3 is produced by your thyroid. When you supplement with it your natural production will stop but by supplementing with it and taking more than your body normally produces it puts your body in a super-fast metabolic state. It's fantastic for weight loss but will also take muscle with it. Most people will take testosterone with it but since I'm trying to lose weight I would only use the T3 as I want it to take some of my muscle mass. There is certainly risk with taking it but if done carefully shouldn't cause any issues.

Platinum Member
    Hi Gina, Welcome back .
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    So is this cyclical thing or a one-time event? You seem so matter of fact and nonchalant about it. Seems pretty radical to me.

If the pic on your profile is recent ? You have nothing yo worry a out you look amazing!I wish my ass looked like that!

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn Marie View Post
    So is this cyclical thing or a one-time event? You seem so matter of fact and nonchalant about it. Seems pretty radical to me.
    Not sure I follow you?

Quote Originally Posted by Lexi Moralas View Post
    If the pic on your profile is recent ? You have nothing yo worry a out you look amazing!I wish my ass looked like that!
    NO, that's my old pic. I'm hoping to get back to that.