Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Letting yourself be caught while dressed

I do the same thing and just 2 mins ago was caught by the meter reader. I was standing in the picture window watching some hummimg birds fighting for a chance to drink from their feeders when the meter reader came around the corner of the garage and looked right at me. Now ask me if I care.

Couple of nights ago I went to the back door in gray shorts and black thigh highs. Neighbor has a lot right behind the house and I went to the back door and was talking to my wife about something she did in the yard and looked out the back yard and there he was on his tractor heading toward the house. I closed the door fast. Did not plan on him seeing me and not a 100% sure he did. Wife gone and so I took advantage of the opportunity and went full dressed and the postal carrier rang the door bell. Changed skirt and top for pants and shirt, pulled socks out of bra and put on dark sun glasses. By the time I got to the door he was pulling out. Problem is now I can not find one of the pairs of socks. It was thrilling both times but I live in a remote area and the rednecks are not to understanding. So I liked the thrill, but do not want to be found out.

It is all part of it. We do this to be accepted as a woman and if we catch the eye of a man in a positive way then it makes us feel we are doing something right.

Reality Check
    My wife knows and sees me dressed a lot. The neighbors don't know and I want to keep it that way so I don't do anything that would let them see me. Once in a great while I go out dressed but to a part of town where nobody would recognize me and I leave and come home in male mode. I change in the car.

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa Rose View Post
    Keep in mind you may catch something different than what is desired when throwing out a baited line. What seems like harmless fun with good intentions can take a very ugly turn. While I understand the thrill and desire behind the behavior, it further promotes the gender socialization driving some forms of bias and sexism, and it also objectifies women in a sexual manner. Naturally derived flattering attention is nice, but seeking it out or forcing it through purposeful behavior is another matter. Would you want your wife or girlfriend doing the same thing if she was alone?

If you are going to fish for attention, be sane, be safe and be careful about it. Even though you are a genetic male beneath the clothes and makeup, you still can become an assault victim. I work for a sexual assault and domestic violence agency and the cases break your heart.
    Being seen and appearing to be an attractive woman in her own home with the curtains open is no excuse for assault. I agree with your "be safe" stance, but I sense a little "blame the victim". Do you ask female sexual assault victims how short their skirts were?
    Last edited by NicoleScott; 05-30-2014 at 02:29 PM.