Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FtM/lesbian couple refused entry to a lesbian Valentine's dance...

Banned Read only
    And what about the spouse - did she suddenly lose her lesbian card when her partner said "I'm a man?" I bet she doesn't feel much different.

Do you seriously think there were any MtF's in attendance at that party?

You do realize that there are a fair number of lesbians who intensely dislike trans*, right?

Quote Originally Posted by PaulaQ View Post
    And what about the spouse - did she suddenly lose her lesbian card when her partner said "I'm a man?" I bet she doesn't feel much different.

Do you seriously think there were any MtF's in attendance at that party?

You do realize that there are a fair number of lesbians who intensely dislike trans*, right?

The spouse....did she ask if she could go? Was she turned down, or just her partner?

I expect there are a number of all kinds of people who do not like trans people,Yes some do not like men, whether you are one or used to be one. Sad isn't it. I probably wouldn't want to be a part of such a group.

I also would have invited the couple since it seems they knew them for a long time, but I really do not know the dynamics of the group. They seem to be non inclusive just by having a "lesbian only" dance, but that was their choice.
    Last edited by Angela Campbell; 03-14-2014 at 03:04 AM.
    All I ever wanted was to be a girl. Is that really asking too much?

Banned Read only
    She didn't want to go without her partner.

The whole thing seems like a TERF exercise, that's my main problem with it. BTW, the TERF's wouldn't want an MtF at the dance either, as we only exist to promote rape culture from within the ranks of women.

I think it's just bs to take a pair of women - consider them members of the community, and then wait for one of them to go through this incredibly hard transition, and then kick them to the curb.
    Last edited by Raychel; 03-14-2014 at 05:31 AM.