Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Of under dressing and accidents

Well, I think the obvious conclusion here is that the nurse was concerned over where your dress and heels went. Everything else was intact.

Glad you are OK.

Kindly add one more "I'm glad that you're okay." to the long and growing list.

If something similar were to happen to me and anyone gave me a hard time for it, I hope that I would have presence of mind to look them in the eye and say in my most condescending tone "Well, yes, I *AM* a crossdresser. Thank you for noticing."

Here in Michigan we have what's called "No fault insurance." Each driver's insurance company covers their insured's damages up to the extent of the policy. The insurance companies then battle among themselves. Will your car be okay too?

Best wishes
    MsVal

so sorry to hear about the accident, hope you have a speedy recovery!!
    what a great nurse you had, a very classy and true professional!!
    paula

Glad to hear you are ok. What a great nurse...with my wife studying to be one and my best friend training to be an EMT I know that they would be as professional.

Jenessa,

Sorry to her about your accident. I'm glad to her you had such a awesome nurse. Get better soon.
    Dana M

Hi Janessa, I am in Missoula also, I have never seen you post before. I"m glad you are okay (somewhat) and heal fast. PM me if you need anything.

Heather

What a bad thing to have happen to you regardless of what you are wearing. People who work in hospital ERs have seen almost everything! I am glad that you did not suffer serious injuries.
    Hugs, Carole

Jen, I'm so sorry to hear about your accident, but hope you are on the mend. Do get well quickly! I'm glad the nurse was good to you.
    Stephanie

It's nice to know how understanding people can be, even if the story isn't all happy.

It seems like a happy ending to a tragic begining.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

So, will you continue to under dress? I do it ever day to some degree-feels right.

Quote Originally Posted by giuseppina View Post
    Where I live, driving without insurance is a chargeable offense. At minimum, the other driver will be charged with failing to remain.
    Here, it is $2500 fine, points on license, (not sure how many) and the car is impounded until you can show valid insurance. (may get auctioned after a certain period, not sure) Hit and run, (failure to stop) is also serious, usually much more serious. The 2 together? I would be surprised if he kept his license after that. What happens to him in your neck of the woods Jenessa?

Glad it wasn't worse, and the nurse was great! I don't think any of them care what you're wearing, but taking the trouble to make it reassuring for you, and take away that stress, very professional. Love the comment about not cutting off such a pretty bra!
    "Normal is what you get when you average out the weirdness that everybody has." Quote from my SO

Normal is a setting on a washing machine, or another word for average.

The fact that I wear a skirt as a male should not be taken as a comment on what you do, or do not wear, or how you wear it.

Jenessa, you should print out this thread and send it to the nurse.
    "Don't hate me just for wanting to feel beautiful."

Quote Originally Posted by jamie kaye View Post
    So, will you continue to under dress? I do it ever day to some degree-feels right.
    Absolutely, I am not ashamed of who I am. As I said, though I thought what she did was awesome and very kind on her part, I would have been ok had she not done it.

The other driver probably fled the scene because his bra and knickers were cheap and grubby. He didn't want the nurses AND the cops finding out.