Thread: Olympic ice dancers

Olympic ice dancers

I'm watching the olympics on TV and I can't believe how beautiful these girls are. So skinny, graceful, flowing, short dresses and long legs and oh my gosh. They don't have or need big breasts, they're beautiful and graceful as they are.

That makes me hopeful that I can be beautiful without needing a C cup. If only I could get as skinny as them, I would be happy with my natural A cup and feel just as feminine!

Oh.... to dream....

This is what I keep telling my GF when she insists I need bigger boobs. Oh well, the proof is in the pudding.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Living in CD Heaven Helen Grandeis's Avatar
    Since the average natural woman is a B cup, that means there are plenty of a cup women. Whether you would still have an A cup at their weight is another question.
    Best Wishes for Personal Peace & Happiness
    -
    Helen Grandeis

Big boobs are not beautiful boobs.
    Smaller can be a lot better.
    Me, I'm just a big boob.
    Ask my wife.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I've always loved watching Ice Dancers, those wonderful legs thighs, butts....And the outfits!, Love Leotards and Unitards, always have. I feel very fortunate my GF is built that way, she doesn't Ice Skate that often, and I've never seen her do it. (She does it outside anyway, leotards at -10C are a bit much) But we cycle lots and cycle shorts are just as good, I like to ride behind her.
    "Normal is what you get when you average out the weirdness that everybody has." Quote from my SO

Normal is a setting on a washing machine, or another word for average.

The fact that I wear a skirt as a male should not be taken as a comment on what you do, or do not wear, or how you wear it.

Oh yes the costumes are to die for and I really like thin girls too. Jaymee
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

I also love the female figure skaters and their beautiful costumes. The highlight though was tuning in everyday to see what the announcers Tara Lipinski and Johnny Weir were wearing. Tara is beautiful but I think Johnny upstaged her several times.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Jessica,ever since I was kid, and Peggy Fleming was skating I loved watching the Olympic figure skating. The outfits are ultra femm and the skaters all look great in them.

For sure. I wouldn't like big breasts either. In fact I've always been more attracted to GG's with smaller breasts.

Quote Originally Posted by Annaliese2010 View Post
    For sure. I wouldn't like big breasts either. In fact I've always been more attracted to GG's with smaller breasts.
    Me too. "Streamlined" my GF calls it.
    "Normal is what you get when you average out the weirdness that everybody has." Quote from my SO

Normal is a setting on a washing machine, or another word for average.

The fact that I wear a skirt as a male should not be taken as a comment on what you do, or do not wear, or how you wear it.

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERDRESSER View Post
    Me too. "Streamlined" my GF calls it.
    LOL that's cute.

If you work out and practice as much as they do you will get there.

Well, I'm obviously more into speed skating (23 medals y'all), but nonetheless thoroughly impressed by what the figure skaters manage to do. Never mind their beauty or nice suits and dresses, just imagine how much strength and balance you need to have to pull off those jumps and spins. I can forgive a garish outfit or choice in music or two for that.

Silver Member
    I envy the makeup they get to wear but then again they do practice a lot to have that priviledge. Also they get to wear tights a lot too.

Watched the Olympic skating everyday at work with my coworkers, both female. We discussed the outfits they wore and debated which outfit was better than the others. Best thing about this is that neither one had any idea the fantasies that were going through my head. How great that these outfits would look on me?

I love the pairs and ladies singles events. The lady's costumes are so great. I couldn't resist shopping for my own, but unfortunately the look is not the same

The guys costumes are great too. Just look at this Olympic Champion

He's pretty feminine too.

Silver Member
    I question that the average today of a woman is a B cup. Most girls/women have enough extra weight to be at least a C and probably a D cup. I'm a C cup and most every girl/woman I know are at least my cup size.