Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A chance to CD so why am I nervous?

Well the weekend has come and gone and what an interesting experience it was. After the days activities on Saturday we were all informed we had about 50 minutes to get changed and meet in the accommodations restaurant for the function. My first thought was only 50 minutes? I felt like I needed hours to prepare. So back to my room where I laid everything out on the bed, and looking at it it seems I bought along 3 or 4 options for everything! After a shower and a close shave I put on a new pair of panties with a pink lace back and started my makeup. I decided to go fairly basic, a medium tinted bb cream to even out my skin tone, a black mascara on my top lashes only, a dark brown eyeshadow on the eyelid, and filled in my lips with a red pencil and an over the top bright red matte lipstick. Next I chose a dark back patterned pair of pantyhose, and a large softcup bra filled with C size balloons for the occasion (I did use some rice filled stockings for a test of a more realistic shape but found the balloons fitted the theme of the evening a little more and was a good call given how many times they were grabbed during the evening!). Next I put on this costume and a Dorothy styled pigtail wig with the costumes maroon headscarf over the top. Finally I pulled on my pair of black boots with the 1" platform. As I'm 6'2" already I was certainly going to stand out now! I was finally ready and only 5 minutes late! So I tucked my key, cellphone and lipstick into the bra and started to head out.

Opening the door to the room and slowly peeking outside to see if anyone was about was the first really nervous moment. I was actually relieved when I saw one of the other guys and his wife exiting the room a few doors down. So I stepped out and closed the door behind me - no turning back now. First thing I head was "oh my God" from his wife as she saw me. Given her husband was dressed in a tight black mini skirt with visible g string outline showing, the exclamation turned out to be good as she said I looked amazing. So a positive first of being seen by someone while outside made up and dressed! Photos were taken and so we started for the restaurant. Turns out it was around the side of the place and we had to walk 20m around the footpath to get there, and did I mention it was still daylight? Next first, being seen by passing cars while walking outside during the day! Finally opening the restaurant door and going inside. Wow, what a reaction I got. I'm not sure if it was because a lot of them had seen each other the last time they did this, but everyone seemed really amazed by me (which was exactly the reaction I was secretly hoping for). I definitely stood out amongst the red sequinned drag queen made up guys (made me glad I didn't put on my false lashes like many had), and the more subtle costumes there on the night. Many of the women commented on surprised they were about my makeup, even though I really didn't do much which maybe was the secret to it. I passed comments that I had looked up how to do makeup on YouTube during the week (whereas I have really been looking it up for years). At least they didn't ask how come I could walk so well in the high heeled boots! In the end the evening passed in the blink of an eye and turned out to be a really positive experience. Sure I could never really dress in front of any of them, but for that costumed night it was wonderful.

Only the one downside, when my SO saw some of the photos the next day comment was passed that it was odd and she never wanted to see me in a dress and makeup again if she could help it. I already suspected this but at least now it is confirmed, so for now my dressing will remain hidden but waiting and hoping there is a next one of these events.

Ange

I really need to join a club like yours. But maybe one that had these 'events' more than once a year. I'm glad everything went well, and good choice on the outfit. I think I'd have had to find something that showed a little more leg I mean, if I had the chance...then all that shaving wouldn't be for nothing!

Steph

Actually the costume had straps and buckles on the skirt to use pull and tie it up on each side to show more leg, which I may have as the evening (and drinks) wore on. I forgot to mention, over the top of the stockings I ended up pulling on patterned tights legs that looked like girly/pinup/rockabilly tattooed legs held up by a suspender belt so that if I did raise the skirt it would show something interesting peeking out the top of the boot.