Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What is your strongest crossdressing fantasy? (Keep it PG13)

I was always captivated by the idea of heading to the airport in guy mode, with a suitcase full of nothing but femme regalia. Head somewhere warm and sunny, shop tons, get a little sun on my smooth legs, head out to a club in a tight dress and sky-high heels, maybe meet a cute girl or boy if I'm lucky. Yeah, that sounds fantastic to me. Who knows? I do have a dear, supportive friend out in Arizona - this one might not be so far out of reach. (:
    "She ain't waiting 'til she gets older, her feet are makin' tracks in the winter snow.
    She got a rainbow that touches her shoulder, she be headed where the thunder rolls."

-Van Halen, "Secrets"

To all of you who have shared your fantasies, thanks for seeing the lighter side.

To those of you who do not understand PG-13 or the word fantasy or the word fun, .

To those of you worried about scaring off SOs, while some of us want to become "lesbian lovers" (Seriously? I clearly said PG-13.), others just want to be girls temporarily. I cannot speak for others, but if I was hanging out with a girl I liked, I would be my male self. Having a girly side only helps me become a better man.

Quote Originally Posted by Julia Red View Post
    Since I was younger I have a fantasy about being all alone inside a big clothing store, and then spend hours and hours (or even days) trying on everything I could. Everytime I walked on a store I tought about it. I think this fantasy has faded a little, now that I have a lot more clothes than I had, but I still think of it sometimes.

Another fantasy is to have a photo studio of my own, with places to put wigs, makeup, clothing and everything I own.
    Oh, Yeah. I've had this one before too. But how can you pick one fantasy? I've got a lifetime of them to choose from.
    OK, favourite - I'm younger, early twenties. I'm in some unexplained situation where I am deeply indebted to a woman somewhat older than I. She requires me to come to work for her as her secretary / personal assistant and I have to do it dressed as a .. woman (who would have thought), any way I have to wear whatever outfit she chooses and accompany her as required. There is some attraction between us as well.
    In my mind this is a lot more fun than on paper, but fantasies are like that.

Christen x
    “Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing
    and rightdoing there is a field.
    I'll meet you there.” - Rumi.

Banned Read only
    My strongest fantasy CD fantasy was always to become an actual woman - just a girl, really. Umm, ok, that's kind of weak I guess. I also wanted to be able to have my legs and have my nails done. I really never got to do those things until near the very end.

Am I living the dream?
    Last edited by PaulaQ; 03-02-2014 at 03:09 AM. Reason: Sorry, I'm not very imaginative

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    Paula.........you are living the dream....you know it!!!!!!!!!! I know it !!!!

To actually wake up in morning as girl/woman. for ss long as i can remember ,my last thought before I fall asleep each night is , "i hope I wake up as a female"

My greatest fantasy is that one day my crossdressing becomes a non-issue.

Best wishes
    MsVal

Did you say shopping? Caden Lane's Avatar
    I'd say my dream fantasy involves going on vacation as Caden with my SO and not having to return to being male until I return home. Or just be able to be Caden for extended periods in general life. Would love to go on a cruise with her, get pampered at the spa, get massages at a beach side cabana, go to dinner in a beautiful evening gown( I swoon over beautiful gowns)

Another fave of mine is to be able to go to lunch with my GF, then for Mani/pedis and wine, maybe go catch a local theatre production, or just have a relaxing afternoon. Then head back to the hotel, freshen up, do dinner, maybe a show or movie, drive to the beach, kick of our heels and enjoy a walk in the surf in the moonlight in my one piece bathing suit.
    "These aren't 'women's clothes'. These are my clothes. I bought them with my own money."
    Eddie Izzard

I'm flipping genders, what's your super power?!?!

Please visit my wordpress blog: http://southerncrossdresser.wordpress.com

In my youth growing up in rural New Zealand it was common to have "reverse" fashion shows. Men were chosen to dress in the womanly fashion of the day and do a full-dress parade. It included a bride to end the show as all good parades should.
    Unfortunately I was too young to take part and by the time I was old enough the shows had stopped.
    Since then I have longed for someone to do such a parade and ask me to take part, especially to be the bride, but no luck.

Mine would be to dress up as a bride if the wife would be okay with that. Going on a road trip dressed femme.

Take it easy, Nikki

Did you say shopping? Caden Lane's Avatar
    I've always wanted to wear a gorgeous wedding dress and all of the acoutremon... but I'd never dream of wishing to wear it all for a ceremony. That's her right. Her role . Her childhood wishes and dreams. The least I can do is present as her prince charming for the wedding. Now I may be under dressed with bridal lingerie though...
    "These aren't 'women's clothes'. These are my clothes. I bought them with my own money."
    Eddie Izzard

I'm flipping genders, what's your super power?!?!

Please visit my wordpress blog: http://southerncrossdresser.wordpress.com

Very simple, to get a makeover that would allow me to pass in public and go out with other GG and or other CD's for a night out with the girls, dinner, movie and maybe some shopping in any order. I fantasize about this all the time, who knows maybe someday.

Silver Member Stephanie Julianna's Avatar
    I've always wanted to go to a symphony or opera at the MET in NYC dressed in an elegant gown and then afterwards go to an elegant restaurant for drinks and some slow dancing.

It sounds silly, but my fantasy from long before I acknowledged my being a CDer was simply to be able to interact with a salesgirl while wearing makeup and have her see nothing odd about it. I've done that quite a few times since coming to terms with myself.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    U asked too late! I've already lived ALL my CD fantasies.

And, a few others that were too unbelievable to even imagine!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Over the years I have had a recurring fantasy/desire to participate in one of the Miss Gay USA Pageants. Now that I am a bit older, I often daydream about owning a studio on Cape Cod and pursuing a freelance writing career as a full - time lady.
    Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It’s about learning to dance in the rain.

Mine would be set in Vegas. Start with a day of shopping to find the perfect outfit for that night. Next to the spa for an afternoon of pampering, followed by getting my hair and make up done.

A night out on the town, great food and wine then off to a great club for a night of dancing. Flirting with the guys and maybe finding a special one. Back to my hotel room, where I slip into a beautiful piece of lingerie. And then... Well you get the idea.

I know that in reality, this will never happen, but then again, fantasies are just that, fantasies

I have to agree with MsVal.
    I would love for this to be a non issue.
    Of course, I would also love to have hips and breasts so my clothes of choice fit better.

On a side note, and referring to the OP, I stopped by a Lane Bryant store in a now defunct mall a few years ago. While there I asked the sales ladies if many men shopped there. They said they had had a few regular customers in the past.
    They asked if I shopped very often. I said no but my dream was to go into a store and have the sales clerks "dress me like a Barbie Doll."
    Their answer was, "You're our only customer so, lets get your sizes and see what we can do."
    I spent three hours in that store that store trying on everything they brought me and modeling it for them.

To date it is my best CD memory.

Shelby

Regret I cannot contribute. None of fantasies are PG-13.

In the closet - for now. Shadeauxmarie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Susan L View Post
    Very simple, to get a makeover that would allow me to pass in public and go out with other GG and or other CD's for a night out with the girls, dinner, movie and maybe some shopping in any order.
    Ditto. Adding in my wife's acceptance.
    May you live long and prosper.
    Infinite diversity in infinite combinations.
    "Smiling makes my face ache." F. N. Furter

I think my fantasy would be to go out one night and meet another girl just like me and see where we go from there

Seeing my straight seams in a full length mirror would give me a great start to
    my day..Daisy

Being able to apply makeup REALLY WELL. Also wishing I was 'out.'
    Victoria
    By the grace of God, I am what I am.

All girl, all the time! ❤ Felicia Dee's Avatar
    My strongest crossdressing fantasy actually involves being chosen by Dolce Gabbanna to model a new line of sleek, MOD inspired gowns and evening wear that I would then get to keep. And also to make the cover of Vogue.

My CD dreams are painted by the likes of Boucher and Fragonard and Couperin supplies the soundtrack tho sometimes Renoir paints and Debussy plays.