Thread: Another milestone

Another milestone

Well, I got back recently from a fantastic weekend away and it had several 'firsts' for me.

It was a weekend trip, but for the first time ever I spent the ENTIRE time as Cristi, from the moment I left my driveway, until the moment I got home three days later. Not only that, but I didn't bring a single item on male clothes with me. I lef the house for the trip in a skirt, hose, blouse and heels and had nothing packed in my suitcase other than a few different skirts, a dress, all the 'unmentionables' and a few more pair of heels and heeled boots. So not only was I committed to being Cristi for the entire trip, but I didn't even have any shoes with me with less than a 3" heel.

I left everything from my male life behind, even going as far as leaving my wallet at home and just putting my license, credit card and insurance card into my purse.

I've had breast forms for years, but don't usually use adhesive with them. This time I did, and they adhered so well that I ended up not taking them off the entire trip. They even stayed on in the shower with no bra on! I ended up sleeping in them and a comfortable bra under my nightgown, since every time I even tried to remove them if felt like pulling off a bandaid, so I gave up and just left them on until I got home.

I've had nothing but acceptance being out, so finally got to the point that even if something did go wrong (flat tire, or other mishap) I felt comfortable dealing with it a Cristi without feeling that I'd need an 'emergency' set of guy's clothes to change into.

The weekend was everything I'd hoped it would be, from stopping for lunch on the drive up, to checking into the hotel. I spent three days doing everything I wanted to do (going to restaurants, clubs and long walks along the waterfront), and never had anything but completely pleasant interactions with everybody I dealt with. Though it IS a bit chilly in Vermont this time of year, I certainly wasn't the only girl in tights, a skirt and calf-high boots.

I was a bit sad on the final day, as I sipped my coffee in a small bakery feeling perfectly comfortable in my knee-length skirt, 'nude' hose and pumps, contemplating my long drive home and return to the world of pants and hiking boots.

With this trip behind me now, I'm already planning Cristi's next vacation!
    Last edited by Cristi; 03-02-2014 at 12:00 AM.
    In a society in which it is a moral offense to be different from your neighbor your only escape is never to let them find out.
    -- Robert Heinlein

Congrats Cristi, girl I know you had a great time from reading your story, it is so much fun to be out as a woman, I glad no one gave you any trouble, I haven't been out that long but I have been out a few times, and the time I check into the motel, the young lady had never have to deal with a t-girl before, but she did and after there was no trouble. thanks for telling us all the fun you had, I bet your smiled the whole time, hugs.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Stacy Lynn Coral[/SIZE]

Vacations like that are memorable and are indelibly etched in your mind forever.
    Yes there is a tinge of regret in having to change back to "normal".
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Well done and a nice post you shared with us

Very cool, Cristi!

Sounds like a wonderful three days!

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Sounds like a very normal, relaxing and enjoyable break Cristi.

Pleased that you had no emergencies - although perhaps I get the feeling you were a little disappointed you didn't get a flat so that Cristi could have dealt with it...?

Your confidence and happiness comes across in this post Cristi - thanks for sharing it...

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Banned Read only
    Cristi,
    I think you had such a good time you'll start to question which is normal, I know which one feels better !

That has to be the ultimate experience for a T-girl, to venture out of your comfort zone and just be the girl in you.
    I imagine that when you woke on the first morning away, you felt great knowing that you were still Cristi with no 'safety net' back to your male side. Did you do any shopping while you were away?

So glad you had such a wonderful holliday Hope you took some photos for your scrap book.
    Barbie

Gold Member
    Cristi, I think it is a great sign of personal courage and comfort to make that first trip 100% with no backup. I am glad that it was really enjoyable and all went well. To the next vacation!

Platinum Member
    So glad you had your first experience traveling...without the net, so to speak. There is something...liberating or affirming...in backing out of the driveway and leaving all the physical trappings of male existence behind. Have experienced a few of the possible mishaps...flat tires, engine trouble...I came through each unscathed. Actually, even the mishaps can be affirming and memorable experiences.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Did you say shopping? Caden Lane's Avatar
    Awesome trip report Christi. Glad to see that your weekend went so well. Color me envious. Maybe one day I'll be able to enjoy the same sort of thing. Hopefully with my beautiful GF by my side.
    "These aren't 'women's clothes'. These are my clothes. I bought them with my own money."
    Eddie Izzard

I'm flipping genders, what's your super power?!?!

Please visit my wordpress blog: http://southerncrossdresser.wordpress.com

Weekend well spent, and well told, glad it was such a nice weekend and all went so well!
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Crisit...I a so jealous! Sounds like you had a wonderful time. I have had a weekend alone (not in a long while) as a gift from my wife...from Friday night till Sunday night, just being myself. I was not as daring as you to not bring a change of clothes, but I did not take off my forms for a moment...having them secured on for the weekend was great, especially since I didn't have to wear a bra ! I need another one of those weekend after reading your post...

Gone to live my life
    Sounds like a great Christi weekend sweetie . . . he is to many more.

Hugs

Isha

Your weekend sounds so wonderful that I can't imagine it being better. It had all the elements of a great getaway: anticipation, excitement, relaxation, success... Wow!

I'm so very happy for you and also very happy that you posted that great overview.

Best wishes
    MsVal