Thread: new fabric (to me)

new fabric (to me)

A few days ago, I was chatting in yahoo messenger with a tranny friend. She showed me some photographs of her rainwear collection. Among them was a really gorgeous cape. It seemed soo smooth and supple. I asked about it and she said it came from Germany, made by a firm called Casablanca. The fabric is called GUMPLAS, a mix of rubber and plastic. My friend then showed me a picture of a hooded trenchcoat made in this fabric. For the first time in my life I felt that this was a really must-have garment. So I got my friend to order one for me ( I cant read German ). This will be worn with my pink satin dress, pink sandals, and pink pearls. Goodness, what a wonderful tranny fabric it is.
    Last edited by jackie66; 01-17-2006 at 05:18 AM.

Wow. That's pretty cool. I love the way it's designed. It almost has a mod look to it.
    Hail Satin!

Wow thats just to cool you should look great in it xxxx

that looks fantastic!!!!
    I can so see why you went there!!!

Thats just fantastic, I'm jealous as all hell.

Looks great

take care of that

Bettylicious

Very retro. The wet look.

New Fabric To Me (But Not To Me)

Wow what a beautiful mackintosh I love the colour and style. As the mac part of my user name julimac refers to my favourite item of clothing here is a picture of me in my mackintosh. I have quite a few in different styles and colours but I would love one like that gorgeous pink one.
    Love Julie
    Attached Images Attached Images