Thread: Just curious

Just curious

So my weekly grooming routine has been off because of so much homework. It has now been almost two weeks since I last shaved my legs, so it feels great that I did them this morning. So i am just curious, how long have any of you gone without shaving YOUR legs?
    Last edited by Valarie; 03-02-2014 at 01:19 PM.
    "Understanding is the first step toward acceptance." Albus Dumbledore

Silly goose, I've never shaved your legs.
    After searching my lingerie drawers, I have come to the conclusion that they lied. Ruffles don't have ridges. At least mine don't.

Lol @ Vallerie......Valarie I don't really grow hair on my legs and never have. just a bit by my knees and ankles. More hair on the back of my toes lol. however if I go a day without shaving my pits, chest, belly and nether regions, I feel filthy.
    Barbie

Quote Originally Posted by vallerie lacy View Post
    Silly goose, I've never shaved your legs.
    LMAO I did not catch that grammatical mistake.
    "Understanding is the first step toward acceptance." Albus Dumbledore

That's not to say that I wouldn't love the pleasure of shaving your legs!
    After searching my lingerie drawers, I have come to the conclusion that they lied. Ruffles don't have ridges. At least mine don't.

I shave every 2-4 days.... I hair free, except for my back.. ( I have that waxed every 4-6 weeks)

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    2 weeks!! You have my sympathy, I'm at the point now the longest I can tolerate is 1 day, which when that rare occasion does happen and I skip a day, my legs and body starts to get very hairy, which is a form of mental torture for me.
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    I went most of this winter...but i couldnt take it any longer and started back up about 2 weeks ago...it was driving me nuts....now im shaven in 12 degree weather....awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Valarie View Post
    ...how long have any of you gone without shaving YOUR legs?
    About 50 years.

Once I started, I've let it go three or four weeks at a time, but with epilating letting it go that long means more discomfort.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Adriana may be you should go inside to shave
    im just starting for the first time.

Valarie,
    About twenty years, I think.

My face, every day.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Since I epilate I can't say when I shaved my legs or how frequently...
    I do epilate about every 2 weeks now...sometimes a little longer, depends on what I'm wearing when I go out.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I finally got fully shaved the day before yesterday, and about noon yesterday I already felt the need to shave again, curse this fast growing hair.

I hate to say this, but, 6 months! For now I am a seasonal shaver of my legs. Chest, arms, underarms are shaved year round. I shave daily or every other day. Warm weather is coming so my legs will be furry starting now until Labor Day.

Up to recently, about 7 years. Right now, 9 months.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I can usually go about close to a week before getting fed up with the prickliness. After that, I have to shave.
    The longer I walk down this road I call a journey, the more I realize that it's not about passing or not passing. It's about being true to myself and being able to look in the mirror and say to my reflection... "Perfect"

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar
    I once went two days without shaving. I shave my legs everyday but they are almost always very smooth, my leg hair does not grow too quickly and it is pretty light.
    I want to be this girl!

Iv'e been epilating for about 20yrs now and no hair below the knees and very fine almost non-existing on my upper legs so I guess my answer would be 20 yrs.

Bye-Bye Lisa
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

For me I shave every or every other day. I can tolerate a little stubble on my arms and legs but hate it on my chest. Insider ing waxing my chest

I shave my legs once a week, whether I plan on dressing or not. Keeping them shaved and not letting them grow out helps keep the sugarmomma happy, and she don't ask questions.

Suzanne