Thread: Did you ever have to make up your mind...

Did you ever have to make up your mind...

Put one outfit on, leave the other behind...
    So many changes and outfits to try...
    Did you ever have to finally decide?

I was casually dressed, folding clothes this am. Decided I really wanted to wear the top I was folding, so I put it on. A little further down the stack - "I'd rather wear this one..." Change tops. Neat the bottom "No, this one!" Change tops again.

I've only got two more loads of laundry to finish today. Wonder what I'll be wearing this afternoon?

Does this ever happen to you?

Deedee
    It's not wrong... but it is forbidden!

Every time I do laundry lol.
    Barbie

Someone likes "the Lovin' Spoonful" I see....lol
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I don't have that problem,i haven't enough fem clothes to choose from and wife's don't fit me anymore

When I had a pretty good sized wardrobe it happened all the time.same thing while shopping too. Oh the problems us girls have.

If I understand the question properly, something like that just happened to me the other day.... One of the #@^&'n no account cats knocked my slacks off, and laid on them. White cat hair all over my black slacks! Ok, no big whoop, I'll get the lint brush after this... Wait a minute, what's that dark spot?!?! (sniff) Awww $%!# One of the dogs pissed on them to! (insert string of swear words that would make Lisa Lampinelli blush, here) Complete wardrobe re-think! I was almost late for class!

There is always something left over for me to wear.
    A woman's work is never done.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Isn't that a wonderful problem to have?

Best wishes
    MsVal

I know exactly what you are talking about. It happens to me when I am trying to put together an outfit for a night or day out, or both, on the town. I start with a skirt, then try on a lot of different tops, and then tuck the top or leave it out. What about a belt and which one? I find the belt but then don't like how it fits with the top or skirt. Hmmmm .... keep the belt and look for a different top and skirt. I have done that several times where an accessory or a specific item of clothing restarts that whole process of trying on clothes and usually enjoying every minute of it.