Thread: Thats what you get for staring!

Thats what you get for staring!

So I was getting gas today and there is some snow and ice on the ground. I was drab but I was wearing a tight sweater that does not hide the fact that I have breasts. A middle age man was walking past and staring at my chest in an extremely obvious fashion. I did not pay much attention as I am fairly used to getting stares when I am drab but then I saw him slip on the ice and fall flat on his butt. I busted out laughing at him. It totally made my day. Anyone else have funny stories where karma gets the best of someone who is being rude?

People react differently to the unusual, I probably would have offered assistance.
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

I have seen people walk into posts and get bleeding noses because they have looked at me with disdain and I do make eye contact with them.
    Making eye contact does put others in an embarassing position
    The post and bleeding noses has happened three times as they are trying to out stare me.
    One tripped over on the kerbside and missed her footing and one other walked through a red light in NY and got booked for doing so.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Reality Check
    Laughing at him was just as rude as him staring at you. It would have been better if you had helped him up and asked if he was OK.

You say you have breasts. Are they natural or forms? If natural, how and why?

I'm always happy and what people remember from me is me smiling! or I like to think that is the case! I'm also always offer my help to people who i think they need it. So, in this situation I would laugh, but I also offer him help as I got a wide smile on my face