Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How Long Do You Take To Get Ready ?

Its about an hour for me to get all dressed and made up. About a half hour of it, is adjusting my petticoats, so they look just right under my maids dress.

It takes me about an hour. If I did it more often it would probably about 30 minutes.

From shower to door- smidgen over an hour. No make-up as wife says no.

Yes getting ready is half the fun ....if I'm staying in then I will take my time.....dress undress redress ....go into the bathroom......my wife likes playing dress up with me ......it's funny cause we just paid my mother to clean our house and she asked me why my wife kept all the clothes that were too small for her......pssst it's cause I'm smaller so she always has a million things for me to try on.......it usually is hours upon hours to get ready and then change and yea I could go on......we were just talking about this a couple weeks ago ......I told my wife I dont think getting ready would be so much fun if I were actually a girl all of the time ......so jealous of ggs......now my wifie knows why I used to put so much care and concern into how she looked always lol

Aussie girl enjoying life Michelle (Oz)'s Avatar
    Excluding shower and shave, around an hour. Out femme three or so days a week has improved my skills but not the time. Best though is 45 mins including shower and shave - slept in with a plane to catch.

My speediest is 10 minutes not counting the shower and shave part which I did earlier. The other day when I was going out it took an hour. So on average around a half hour. Hugs Jaymee
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

Not including that god awful shave (my face gets really tender) and post-shave rest for the skin.
    From shower to door takes me about an hour now. It used to be 2 hours but time and practice have cut that down.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I'm down to a little over an hour (a bit more if I go with nail polish instead of glue on nails because I'm a klutz as a lefty painting my right). One thing that has helped to cut down on time actually has been to add an extra few minutes of dry time to concealer, foundation and mascara. That extra few minutes means getting the makeup a little more right and avoids spending time going back to redo things.

Fishers by Indianapolis switcheralso's Avatar
    I am clean shaven all the time. It takes me about 30 minutes as well.
    True
    Friendship

“A friend is one who knows us, but loves us anyway”
    Fr. Jerome Cummings

seductively seductive Cassandra86's Avatar
    It takes me about three hours to get fully ready. That's not including shaving being that I'm always shaved except my face. Takes about an hour and a half on makeup. The longest for me is my eyebrows being that I cover my natural eyebrows and draw on fake ones. Second would be ask the contouring I do too make my face more fem. The rest of the time is used for hair, my cleavage, and getting fully dressed. But I take my time and have to be perfect before I walk out the door
    Imperfection is beauty, madness is genuine and its better to be absolutely ridiculous then absolutely boring...Marilyn Monroe

Well, there are 2 ways to look at this question.... If you just wanna know how long makeup takes, I can do it in about 10 min, but I would like to have at least 15.
    However, my whole morning ritual, from out of bed, take dogs out, feed the animals, breakfast, hygiene matters ect.... About 3 hours.

For me it is two hours. Anything less, then I would be disappointed with the results. My gf once said that I looked much more elegant if I took more time dressing.

Well, I am going out Saturday night and I have already started getting ready. LOL

Actually, Saturday will be my first time to do my own makeup, so I'll have to let you know next week.

Shelby
    I am Me and Me is OK!

Shelby

Including shower/bath, shaving, moisturising, taping, makeup (+/- time depending on eye makeup style and whether I hide my brow), dressing, teasing my wig and applying nails/jewellery...
    Two, to two and a half hours.
    Sometimes more if I'm really taking my sweet time.
    Today took 2 and a half and I was taking my sweet time (stopped for a drink and a vape).
    Samantha -x-

I'd say about an hour and a half.
    This includes super-quick shower, good shave, touch of moisturiser, undergarments, foundation, make up, rest of clothes, and hair.
    I'd like it to be faster, but to be honest, I don't want to rush and make a mess of things (eye make up mainly...) so I take my time to enjoy the transformation.
    Sometimes, i set myself a 'time to be ready', pretending that I've got to be somewhere at a certain time, or someone coming round..

Daphne

I have been able to get dolled up in as little as ten minutes, but 30-40 after a 30 minute shower is more realistic, A quick job never turns out right.

I would say about an hour or so but I try an take my time

If I have to shave my body then I add half an hour at least for that. If it is just dressing and make up, then it is about 45 minutes to an hour. The more i do it the quicker it takes to get ready. I do love the whole experience and it makes me feel great the more I put on. Lucy. xoxoxo

1 1/2 to 2 hours, depending. I'm with Adriana in that I like to take my time - it's all part of the fun.

Silver Member Stephanie Julianna's Avatar
    Not counting a shower and shave. (I shave in the shower for a very close nick free shave.) From the time I lay out my makeup to the final event of adorning my wig I clock in around 45 minutes. Dressed and ready to. It's all part of my trying to not do much more than any woman would do. I'll admit that for a night on the town the makeup would be more dramatic and take a little longer.

Make up can take me up to two hours alone, of course that included putting on fake nails and painting them, but make up takes up the majority of the time it takes to get dressed

If I'm going out, then about an hour; I'm always shaved, eyebrows shaped and things now so its faster than I used to be. I usually put in more effort depending on how many people are going to be seeing me, so that can take up to two maybe if I'm messing around.
    If I'm just going to sit inside then forever, because I like to practice different makeup and outfits, its all "getting ready".

An hour is comfortable but if pressed I could be out the door in a half hour. Beard removal made that a lot easier!
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Maybe around 30 min if already know what to wear. I am working on getting it shorter, but shaving and getting beard shadow covered reasonably well takes time.

My theory is that if I can get it down to 15 min, I would have a lot of more chances to go out dressed.

it can take a hour or more if i shave ever thing to