Thread: Things GGs do naturally...

Banned Read only

Things GGs do naturally...

What things that GGs do naturally/every day do you find always make you watch?

For me...

Fixing make-up, especially lipstick and mascara.

Putting hair up.

Watching The Girls (GGs)

One of my favorite things in the whole world, the walk, the hair flips, the body language, even the temper tantrum's, and much more. And when they figure out your watching sometimes the show really begins. If they only knew why we were really watching what an Education. And your right just the little things are so wonderful.

Just watching them chat...say two or three good friends chatting whilst having a coffee...their body language...hand gestures...facial expressions...are wonderful to see...and so educating for a TG.!!!
    Love Nikki. xx

Totally agree with you all!

I love watching a woman cross and uncross her legs, not having any idea she's lighting quite a fire inside me by doing something so mundane and natural!

I also love the small movements, such as dangling her shoe or even just rocking her foot up and down when her legs are crossed.

Let's not forget a woman subconciously pulling down her skirt when sitting, as not to reveal too much thigh.

You'd never know I was a 'leg man' by reading this reply, would ya?
    "Masquerading as a man with a reason, my charade is the event of the season" ('Carry On Wayward Son' by Kansas)

A GG in a dress with a nice full skirt, tucking her skirt beneath as she sits down on a chair. Or a GG in a tight dress tugging down her skirt as she gets up. I remember a GG on the first season of The Apprentice doing a move I have not seen before or since, crossing her legs as she sits down ( instead of sitting down first and then crossing her legs ).

For me, watching a GG pull her pantyhose or tights up drives me crazy. Also, watching them cross their legs and dangle their shoe. If they only knew what that does to some men.

Quote Originally Posted by NylonMan
    For me, watching a GG pull her pantyhose or tights up drives me crazy. Also, watching them cross their legs and dangle their shoe. If they only knew what that does to some men.
    What makes you think they don't?
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by heathr1

For me...

Fixing make-up, especially lipstick and mascara.

Putting hair up.
    Naturally? Listen, we GGs have to learn these things just like T-girls do. You should have seen my lipstick and mascara when I was 13! And putting my hair up, well, I'm still working on that one. Women aren't born feminine, you know.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

And if the people stare
    Then the people stare
    Oh, I really don't know and I really don't care....

--The Smiths

For me...
    [SIZE="5"]Everything[/SIZE]..... Walking, sitting, standing, crossing legs, pulling up bra straps, adjusting hose, flipping hair, putting on lipstick, checking earings, holding purse... I really do just enjoy women, how they dress, how they look, how they act, how they tease. There is just nothing in the world quite like a woman.

Hugs, Paige

Better in Bunches

Quote Originally Posted by Paige
    [SIZE="5"]Everything[/SIZE]..... Walking, sitting, standing, crossing legs, pulling up bra straps, adjusting hose, flipping hair, putting on lipstick, checking earings, holding purse... I really do just enjoy women, how they dress, how they look, how they act, how they tease. There is just nothing in the world quite like a woman.

Hugs, Paige
    Paige Your right I just came from the Beauty Salon&Academy ( not what you think I was fixing there computer) and oh what show all the primping and fixing. The Hair, the nails, the makeup,the skin, the clothes I almost went into overload. There definitely better in Bunches and when they are putting on a show for each other!

how they are so damn feminine with their walk!! It's natural, and I can't do a very good job of it!

grrr... :mad:

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]

All they do. Their gestures, the way the play with their hair, sitting, walking, etc. Just everything. Especially the way they move!
    I am who I am.

There's nothing more beautiful than a beautiful woman. Not a flower, not a painting, not a sunset.

Must...Buy...Clothes... Katrina's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Marla GG
    Naturally? Listen, we GGs have to learn these things just like T-girls do. You should have seen my lipstick and mascara when I was 13! And putting my hair up, well, I'm still working on that one. Women aren't born feminine, you know.
    Now Marla, how could you go and destroy our whole world?!?!?
    -Katrina

It's the shoes...

...putting the "T" in GLBT.

The world would be a better place if everybody learned yoga...

Rated "TG"...for some gender bending

Gosh Marla...does this mean that there's hope for us T-girls then too?

Women aren't born feminine, you know.
    This is perhaps the most positive, inspirational thing I've read in a long time.

And I'm quite serious. Gives hope to the least of us, as they say.

But back to the topic...

I'll add my vote to the "tucking in a skirt as they sit," and "crossing their legs as they sit" camps. "Smoothing a skirt as they stand" is nice, too.

Just watching them walk is pretty neat, too. That whole "toe-to-heel" walk only really works if you have hips, and if you use those hips as you walk. Which, um, I don't. Not yet, at least.

Ji

Most of these things are not natural for a GG... just look at my sister at 10 years old... legs wide open with a skirt on. It is societies influences that cause that, and with practice it becomes automatic, I know, I am doing some of those things without thinking now.

The only way to make these things automatic is to do it all the time, and thus you become a girl. If you stop doing it ever it will never become automatic!

Mandy
    [SIZE="4"]My life in a Quote[/SIZE]
    "I don't like sand. It's coarse, rough, irritating and it gets everywhere. Not like here. Everything’s soft and smooth."
    [SIZE="1"]—Anakin to Padmé - Star Wars - Episode 2 - Attack of the Clones[/SIZE]

Occupying my own end of the gender spectra...

Yes Yes Yes ....

Quote Originally Posted by Paige

Hugs, Paige
    I totally agree ... There is nothing quite like a WOMAN ... GOD's greatest gift to humanity (after his son of course) ... watching, admiring, studying, and learning from them is my favorite pass time ... I adore, love, and appreciate "All Things Feminine" and always will. I will never understand men that take a woman for granted, they are just too precious for that.

A Sister-n-training,
    Michelle Jo
    Sharing my love for "All Thing Feminine" with Sisters & Admires Every Where.

Well,

Might sound a little strange, but it used to always be the sight of a gg pulling a panty wedgie out of her bum. Nothing too prolonged, then it gets gross, but a gentle pulling of the elastic.

When thongs took over about ten years ago, the modern equivalent has become pulling down of the back of the blouse and pulling up of pants or skirt, to make sure the thong isn't hanging out. Something uniquely gg, well excepting us.

-S