Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: OMG...I had such fun!

Wow Samantha you look great! Nice story, great to hear, and now I want in too!

Thanks for sharing,

Jamie

Tonya, the SHOE monster! rocketscientist's Avatar

Thumbs up Awesome sauce!

Wow Samantha! You look absolutely stunning! That blue outfit with the beige skirt looks perfect on you. I agree with the other poster that said it should be your new avatar. And BIG congratulations on getting out with the other girls. Kudos to Billie for making this possible for you and many others in the area. I have met Ressie last year at the Dunes TG Weekend but I have yet to meet some of the others you mentioned. I hope all of you can get over to Saugatuck in a few weeks. As for the disproportionate amount of girls that just reply to actually going to one of these events, all I can say is that you are definitely MISSING OUT! There is no feeling quite like being able to be yourself around others with absolutely no fear. Once you have been out and have seen for yourself how wonderful it truly is you will not want to go back and will come to look forward to socializing with others of a like mind. Samantha, you have gotten the first one in the bag now, here's to many more to come. BIG hugs, Tonya
    "Be yourself, everyone else is already taken" = Oscar Wilde

Samanta, you look amazing. That's a great outfit, well accessorized, good looking hair, and fabulous makeup. I can tell by the look on your face, as well as the comments you've made that you had a fantastic outing, and made life long memories. Congratulations to you for getting out, and a BIG Pat-On-The-Back to BillieAnneJean for organizing the affair.

Best wishes
    MsVal

Amazing pictures...
    You are beautiful.

Best feature is that awesome smile!
    I can feel your confidence from here.

Shelby

Thanks, girls! I guess we all like to be told we are pretty, huh?
    I so appreciate all the sweet comments!

It's great that you had a wonderful time!! You look very lovely in your pictures!!

You look lovely. Always fun to get out there and to have some support makes it better. My sister in law sometimes travels with us and she is a great help.

Congrat's Sam! You had to have had a fantastic time, it shows in the photo's. Great outfits and you look just wonderful.

Christen x
    “Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing
    and rightdoing there is a field.
    I'll meet you there.” - Rumi.

Crossdresser-At-Large BillieAnneJean's Avatar
    ~Joanne~
    You posted "I am going to be honest though, I have heard a lot of horror stories about these "meetings". I am not saying about this one but other ones that I have heard about are a lot different than how you described your experience at this one. I think a lot of the girls may also hear these stories and that's why they bail out at the last minute. I know pure fear is always a deciding factor though so who really knows why they change their minds about attending."

I am hoping that you are not implying that anything negative has ever happened at any Grand Rapids Crossdresser Social Group, "Grand Illusions" event. It is possible that someone might read something into this post that perhaps was not intended.

Our Group is a bunch of heterosexual males who just happen to like wearing women's clothing. Many of these people are in long term relationships. They are all wonderful and considerate people. I am proud and delighted to know them. We are IN NO WAY involved in nor do we tolerate any unladylike activities. Yes we may get a little bawdy in our conversations some times. But no more than a bunch of gals having tea and gossiping about their lives. Our meetings occur in a safe and private location to insure member's secrets remain their secrets. We display total respect and proper behavior at all times. We have our laughs, but no one does anything at our meetings that their SOs or mothers would be ashamed of. It is just FUN!

So maybe people have had bad experiences, But not at our group functions. The way our group is operated, the conduct agreement we all follow, does not allow any misbehavior. Not even by me. Everyone runs this group as we are all equals. None of our members would tolerate bad behavior so it is highly unlikely that that is going to ever be the case. These are really quality people. I feel very blessed!

This is about a safe and welcoming environment for CDers who prefer to not be out in public at our first monthly IN enfemme meeting. The second monthly meeting is about safe and welcoming venues, in the company of other CDers OUT enfemme in public. There is NO opportunity for "horror stories" as we will not tolerate anything but ladylike behavior. No one is obligated to come for every meeting. There are no dues. This is just about fun crossdressing.

If anyone has any questions and wants any other people to vouch for our group, start a thread and ask if we have "horror stories".
    Billie
    Last edited by BillieAnneJean; 03-09-2014 at 09:32 PM.

I would like to second everything Billie described, and in spades! The environment I entered was safe, clean, warm and welcoming with not even a hint of any impropriety. If she had wanted, I am sure I could have brought my SO along without problem. Billie has created a wonderful place, and deserves a whole lot of credit for doing so. She is a doll and I am proud to now call her my friend.
    Thanks, Billie!

That is great to hear that from you you keep going girl explore them roads

I had a wonderful time too, even though I didn't go out later on. I also want to thank Billie publicly for putting together a place like this for casual get togethers. It's always nice meeting others and all dressed en femme. Of course, we all looked fabulous, but when Samantha arrived (fashionably late) I thought there was a GG in the house! Good conversation and photo sessions. Nice meeting all that were present, and good to see Jennifer again.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Quote Originally Posted by BillieAnneJean View Post
    I am hoping that you are not implying that anything negative has ever happened at any Grand Rapids Crossdresser Social Group, "Grand Illusions" event. It is possible that someone might read something into this post that perhaps was not intended.
    absolutely NOT. That's why I made sure to put this very next line in: I am not saying about this one I apologize for my piss poor grammar here though. It was NOT my attention to say anything negative about Grand Rapids Crossdresser Social Group. I have never heard anything but good things about this group and if I ever had the chance to actually visit one, this would be the one The experience that Samantha described is the experience that I would want to have and it sounds like you girls have a lot of fun.

Having a safe place to go while dressed, especially if your not comfortable being out, makes the world of difference as to your experience while being out.

With that being said though, I have heard of some other groups that ended up anything but fun or as described. I think this makes some girls very nervous and is the reason they bail out with very good reason. nine times out of ten though it just comes down to fear. Some over come it better than others do.
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

You look amazing Samantha and with being in Kalamazoo for the next month or two, I hope to get up to Grand Rapids and make my coming out party in Michigan, too. You look stunningly beautiful and I love your story.
    I am an Artist working in all Mediums including Sexy

Crossdresser-At-Large BillieAnneJean's Avatar
    ~Joanne~ is a classy lady because she clarified the already clear AND sent me a PM making sure that I did not misunderstand.

As the administrator of this group, I must protect the reputation of the group, the members, and guests. Joanne has been wonderful in her response. I am impressed and grateful.

This group is all about the fun and joy in crossdressing, providing acceptance and camaraderie, helping each other improve our self esteem and feminine projection, comparing shopping bargains, a shoulder to cry on, a friend to hear our frustrations, and someone to hold the camera as we pose. Oh, and FUN!!!!!!! LOTS OF FUN!

I AM HAVING SUCH FUN! I wish everyone could experience the CDing highs I have experienced, and none of the lows. This group is definitely the highest. Such wonderful and sweet people!

Thanks Joanne!
    Last edited by BillieAnneJean; 03-10-2014 at 11:11 AM.

Sounds like a great weekend, thanks for sharing.

Why have you been hiding like that. You're beautiful. I'm happy that you had the greatist time.

Thank you BillieAnneJean Hopefully someday I will be able to come up to grand rapids and visit the group for a great night out femme right now I have no such nights but work doesn't allow me the time either way. Thanks again
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Banned Read only
    Samantha, all I can say is FANTASTIC! When I looked at your photos it brought me back to a time not too long ago when I was feeling exactly what you were showing in those pictures. A moment frozen in time, the happiness and joy, a FIRST, a life experience that you will remember and cherish for the rest of your life. CONGRATULATIONS! Your sharing the experience you had and the INCREDIBLE group of people you spent time with WILL BE an inspiration for those to ESCAPE their fears and apprehensions to get out of the shadows of their own homes and SHINE!!!!

The last picture would make a great Avatar...You look absolutely gorgeous and I bet you are great fun to be with....Ellie

Hi BillieAnneJean, when does this group meet?

You are very pretty Samantha. When I met Billie in Grand Rapids I really got out too. I hope to see you at the next group meeting.

Hi Laurie, I can't make this Friday, but I am planning on being at the next "out" meeting on the 25th. I'd love to meet you, too! Isn't Billie an angel?

Great story darlin. Its so good to have good friends. being a girl is a ball. Best Wishes and post often, please.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

You look beautiful Samantha! I am so envious of you...being able to find a group of friends and just be yourself, and a safe haven place to dress as well!