Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Pantyhose Attitudes

Quote Originally Posted by skirtsuit View Post
    In mathematics, it only takes one counter example to disprove a theory:
    Attachment 221579
    Can I get an "Amen"? *giggles*
    ~Linebacker Melissa

Doesn't matter what the world thinks, You will never see my legs coming out from
    under a skirt or dress unless they are in pantyhose.

I really don't like my guy legs, but Raychel has pretty nice legs.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

pantyhose all the way..thats where i started..well the tights that mum put on me..but the feeling of pantyhose..now when i see a girl wearing them..i know what shes feeling ..however some are better than others..different brands ive tried have no stimulation or feel..the silky voodoo brand are wonderful but expensive..wearing 2 pair is wonderful but a science to get the 2 pairs that work..the friction of the way they slide across each other can be felt more all over the leg..i have cheapie k mart 5 pack hose on..beige with black over top..they last a week and feel reasonably well.and with my boots rubbing up against them..luckily i,m not very hairy and i must say my legs are my best feature

Reality Check
    Four pages of posts on why crossdressers and women should wear pantyhose!

Most GGs don't wear pantyhose unless they are otherwise "dressed up". That is, going out to dinner with a husband or date, going to a night club, or going to work in an office where women are expected to "dress up". Women who work in factories, stores (other than women's clothing stores), law enforcement, the military, etc. seldom wear pantyhose to work.

As crossdressers, we may feel that wearing pantyhose makes us more of a woman. A genetic woman wakes up every day knowing she is a woman. She doesn't need special clothing to make her feel like a woman.

If you're dressing to "pass" or "blend", pantyhose should be worn at appropriate times and to appropriate places. Doing otherwise will call unwanted attention to yourself.

When I was a teenager, I would wear black/barely black pantyhose all the time

Now I am a bit (!) older, I tend to favour shades which are closer to my actual skin colouring - nude, honey, tan etc
    People try to put us down
    Just because we get around

I accepted my desire to wear pantyhose long before I even acknowledged my desire to dress, so pantyhose are a staple for me. I have never understood all the complaints about pantyhose. If you buy the right size they feel great and you match them to your outfit it can only compliment your look.

I can't hack bear feet. Therefore I need some kind of of something... Occasionally in the summer I may opt for those little nylon footie things, but it's mostly pantyhose (or knee highs with slacks) for me!

Wearing pantyhose is one of lifes greatest pleasures , my favourites are genreally sheer to the waist , Tan

After a nice hot bath , I moisturise my legs and step into the gorgeous nylon , I never tired of this thrill and love seeing them over a nice pair of lace or cotton , pink white , or powder blue knickers / panties

The weather is quite cool now , and cold at night , wearing them in bed , snuggling up and feeling my soft nylon covered legs , brings me enormous pleasure and emotional comfort
    Still plenty of women in Australia wearing pantyhose , and even more do in the UK , its America , where GGS seem to have ditched them mostly , very sad , I always think a Lady does not look properly dressed without them , especially for a day in the Office
    Attached Images Attached Images

Charlotte Allison Morris NavyM2F_WAM's Avatar
    I have only started crossdressing for a few months. A pair of pantyhose was one of the first things I bought. They were the L'eggs Sheer Energy Medium Support Leg. They were the most awesome thing until I found tights, especially Spanx Star Power high-waisted shaping tights.

I hate bare feet, but I was lazy with my cleaning, so I have gone out lately without any hosiery on. However, I had ordered SIX pairs of the Spanx tights from Macy's, and they arrived yesterday, so I am able to wear them again!

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    My own attitude towards pantyhose is starting to resemble a GG's. For cooler weather, or more "dressy" outfits, I'll definitely wear them (or tights, if it's on the chilly side). But in summer, under more "casual" outfits, I'll abandon them as quickly as a GG, and I'll just give my legs a good dose of Aveeno lotion before dressing. (Aveeno with SPF 15, if it's during the day!) There's something to be said for being able to feel the wind blow your skirt against your bare legs; I find it invigorating! Going bare-legged also allows me to wear sandals instead of full-on shoes, if I wish...and I have some cute sandals!

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

^.^

I need to get a few new pairs of them, and I usually wear 2x or 3x control tops,
    usually in a nude color, but I would like to get some white ones to go along with
    a sky-blue skirt I have.

Besides absolutely loving the feel of the nylon fabric against my legs, there are
    a couple of health-related reasons for wearing them. First, my legs have taken
    a beating over the past few years, since I ride a bike ... with all sorts of wrecks
    and such, parts of my legs look like a war zone, so pantyhose tend to drown out
    the blemishes somewhat.

More importantly, they are somewhat tight against the legs, which helps in circulation.
    I actually started wearing nylons before cross-dressing, and one of the reasons is to
    boost the circulation in my legs, especially since my job is at a computer desk.

Currently, I don't wear hose very often, but I may very well get back into them.

Amy M. Jackson

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    I love the feel of pantyhose and stocking, but in the summer it's way too hot for that. I spend May getting myself tan for the summer so my legs will look nice without hose. Still not 100% happy with the way they look, but it sure is cooler. If I opt for the hose in summer I will usually wear stockings and a garter belt because it's much cooler.

I really like lace top thigh highs with the rubber grip.Haven't ever tried pantyhose. No cheapies though and Victoria's secret are my favorites from the nineties. I do like my bare look somewhat as my legs are slender and foot size 10 makes it easy to find heels. Stockings are V.S. black and nude M from the nineties.

hose01.jpg
    hose02.jpg
    hose03.jpg

missVS,
    You go girl. I adore your very sexy look.

Wearing pantyhose is a delight. Young woman today, IMO, don't know what they are missing by not wearing this amazing garment. As a great fashion fan of 1950's female garb I still favor the 1960s, ot later, pantyhose. But In the 1950's I did love to wear my mothers stockings.
    Last edited by Katey888; 06-10-2014 at 02:29 PM. Reason: Consecutive posts merged - please use edit to add to existing post rather than post again..
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

I like to see all those who wear panty hose but I hate panty hose but hate bare legs. I only wear lace top thigh highs, couple of reasons but main one love the freedom with them, if I wear a short dress or skirt I have had the tops show depending on how I sit, or squat down when getting something off a low shelf.
    I may not be a super model, but it feels so good.

I'm a pantyhose addict. Can't stand bare legs. Everyone knows my male side loves pantyhose and I've had a lot of women ask me why. Leg enhancement, imperfection tone down and over all evenness of tone. And then I throw in the fact that they'll get more looks. ;-)
    I can't dress without pantyhose.

I'm a big thigh-hi fan also. Love the look and feel.

yes i love pantyhose but i think i like stockings even more with a suspender belt, it feels nice on the legs the sheer type one our my favortite
    LET THE INNER WOMAN SHINE THROUGH

The consensus I've heard from women is that pantyhose are itchy and uncomfortable. The ones I've heard that from, I glance at the hose on their legs and notice they wear the cheap department/drug store variety (uneven color, lots of snags). Those kinds of pantyhose really do itch, if that's all they wear then I see why its not liked. I wish I could have recommended quality pantyhose to those ladies but that would have outed me

There are some ladies who like to wear it. I overheard some at work talking about what brands they like at the department store -- and they were younger women too!

For me, pantyhose is the one item I wear with all my outfits. I simply love how they feel on my shaved legs and how they hide blemishes.

I love the way that they look and feel. I love to rub my hands over my pantyhose/tights-clad legs (especially just after shaving). I almost get turned on. I have only had 2 pairs of stockings. My first pair was a joke. I got the Sofia Vergara ones from Kmart. The first one went on fine. The second one ripped almost as soon as I tried it. So, I was without until I found some On the Go from Walmart. They were awesome. I just love pantyhose/tights better, so I hardly ever wear my stockings.
    Charlotte

like most of us here, pantyhose was my first ‘discovery’ and is still my first love. i wear hose or thigh-highs regularly in the cooler months. hard to resist caressing one’s legs when smooth as silk skin is sheathed in shiny nylon. i have been enjoying them for a long time now and, unlike some ggs who complain about hose or only wear them for special occasions, i still get a thrill from them. just feels right, feels feminine and sensual.
    i am glad to read hose might be making a coming-back. thank you kate... hose, heels, blouse, bra and skirt: the professional look i aspire to!

Banned Read only
    Pantyhose use by young GGs is absoluteky on the up trend. Just look in the fashion magazines or the younger ladies in the working world. Sales trends for pantyhose are skyrocketing. There back!

Actually, I try to wear them almost every day, whether in boy or girl mode. It sucks that they make me sweat more.
    Charlotte

Quote Originally Posted by Julia B View Post
    Pantyhose use by young GGs is absoluteky on the up trend. Just look in the fashion magazines or the younger ladies in the working world. Sales trends for pantyhose are skyrocketing. There back!
    Hooray , girls look a thousand times better with Pantyhose on
    Theres No Point In Living , If You Can't Feel Alive

Regarding the pantyhose... I primarily go for the feeling I guess ? Because for the aesthetic on cloth-choosing I definitely is a newbie...

So so far I was loving for the feelings. But I think girls exhibit much more sex appealing after they out on those pantyhose.
    Also pantryhose can shape their legs as well...

Still don't understand why they usually reluctant to put them on.