Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Pantyhose Attitudes

Pantyhose, Stockings, Tights are all must have items in my wardrobe. Black sheer or nude are the only colours for me. I do have a pair of fishnet stay ups but they don't have that electrifying feel of nylons, I can take them or leave them.
    There is nothing quite like the look of nylons with heels nor the silken feel on my legs and the sensation of a skirt swishing past. I'm getting giddy just thinking about it.
    Amanda

Hose definitely finish an outfit. Not every outfit mind you. I do believe it is climate dependent. If it is hot and humid, you shouldn't and also setting; casual vs. business vs. formal. I definitely prefer pantyhose/stockings. They feel amazing and since there are different types of denier, you can wear them year round. I have recently tried hanes silk reflections ultra sheer and they are amazing.

I love the freedom and the slight feeling of daring when wearing stockings or thigh-highs, but i love the feel of control-top tights too. I don't feel 'dressed' without leg covering.

Wearing pantyhose is an exhilarating experience for me. When putting on my pantyhose, I'll first start by gathering up one leg of pantyhose. I'll then dip my foot slowly into the receiving leg and gently tug upward and repeat until my lower half is sensually covered. This process, I know is routine however, I simply enjoy the tantalizing sensation of my skin disappearing underneath the 15dn material that will ultimately be the foundation of my transformation.

I hate that pantyhose is thought of as too young and tights are thought of as too young. When I wear a dress, I usually go with tights as either a complement to the dress or to add a little fun to the outfit. I think they look and feel great. I have collected all the colors of the rainbow in an effort to coordinate with any outfits I have. I try to dress in a style that makes me feel good although I may not blend well if I were trying to pass out in public.

Quote Originally Posted by Tera bytes View Post
    Wearing pantyhose is an exhilarating experience for me. When putting on my pantyhose, I'll first start by gathering up one leg of pantyhose. I'll then dip my foot slowly into the receiving leg and gently tug upward and repeat until my lower half is sensually covered. This process, I know is routine however, I simply enjoy the tantalizing sensation of my skin disappearing underneath the 15dn material that will ultimately be the foundation of my transformation.
    Tera you are a girl after my own heart. The ritual of donning stockings is one to be savoured

OMG absolutely. I prefer opaques though as I cannot shave my legs. Love to all.Ruth

Opaque pantyhose/tights are a must and yes, as per a previous post, they are very much in today. I even see GG's in the summer wearing them here in NYC. Spanx Tight End Tights are the best. I can't always shave my legs so I will wear Mondor ice skating tights and then some black hose over them. Sometimes solid opaque...sometimes pattered tights which I also love. Goes well with a bootie or heels.

I much prefer thigh highs, Haynes Silk Reflections.

I have worn pantyhose in the winter to stay warm at very few times. I also have knee high nylons to wear with really tight winter boots, as that was the only way to get them on.

For me, some form of stockings are part of the crossdressinge experience / ritual. And as one who is primarily an underdresser when out and about it is one more link to being in my feminie personna. so, while i prefer a garter belt and stockings, I will also wear pantyhose.

I always hosiery but I prefer thigh highs. I love the way they feel and they make my legs legs better

Two years ago I attended a wedding. Beautiful day, very nice ceremony, the bride wore a knee length white dress. The bride also had extremely white legs. Pantyhose would have enriched her look tremendously. Lynn I have also had those very same thoughts myself.

i love pantyhose i want to wear it everytime

To me, garters and stockings are the sexiest things I wear and the easiest way to achieve the femininity I desire.

I wear pantyhose every time I dress. It feels wonderful. When mom found out I dressed, told her that I wear pantyhose she she could not stand them. But for Amanda to be complete, pantyhose are a must.
    Amanda

I know panyhose are out of style but maybe they will come back as fashion just as high rise jeans I see the teenie bopppers wearing recently.

Pantyhose or stockings for me. I like how they feel and how my legs look with them. I've seen a lot of celebrities / actresses that are considered very attractive not wearing any hose and quite frankly their legs don't look so good.

Quote Originally Posted by Donna June View Post
    Pantyhose or stockings for me. I like how they feel and how my legs look with them. I've seen a lot of celebrities / actresses that are considered very attractive not wearing any hose and quite frankly their legs don't look so good.
    Have to agree...even the loveliest set of gams looks much better in a sexy pair of nude, black or tan hose. Just looks more finished and elegant. Always wear either stockings, thigh highs or pantyhose when en femme. Love how they feel and how my legs look it's amazing!

Thanks to Duchess Kate, Ariana Grande and Katy Perry (Mila Kunis too sometimes) they are making a bit of a comeback. I love being out and about in guy mode and seeing a beautiful girl wearing them. They always get more attention .
    Last edited by Renee Elise; 09-01-2014 at 02:07 PM.

hii just love garter belts and stockings with a tong ohh ,sexy i buy a lot of my stuff from silkies.com great place very nice women work the phones there,they dont seem to judge you

As you can see by my avatar, I love them. They help add to my legs, which are in good shape.
    Hugs, Ellen

I wear sheers every day and with every thing. I like the super nude under 10 denier matte. .so sheer you can only tell by touch! I even go cycling in ladies capris with sheers. Never a second look!IMG_20140908_141132.jpg

I'm 63 and I've worn pantyhose most of my life, even when en drabbe. I got rid of my crew socks many years ago and I've kept my legs shaved since the mid-Seventies. Not many people say anything about them at all. And when they do it's most likely a sibling. I look at this partly as a "my generation" thing; the females I grew up with all wore sheer nylons and I wanted to look female. Now it's a matter of comfort because I've gotten so used to them that I just don't feel like myself without them.

As far as their popularity among women, I see a minority of them wearing pantyhose here in the DC area -- but every day. I get the idea that wearing sheers is an art that requires lots of practice. It appears that too many women only grab a pair from the drugstore at the last minute for special occasions or a job interview. They got something cheap that's prone to snags, a shade that's too far from their skin color, and probably the wrong size. They put them on wrong, took them off wrong and then probably threw them in a drawer unwashed.

What would change this? Well, we saw a little change when Kate Middleton made a point of wearing them in public all the time. It appears that many women want to mimic the rich and the powerful. But that won't be enough. When sheers with short dresses became popular in the Twenties, they were a form of rebellion. I think it will take the same thing to bring them back. If you're interested, I recommend replying on websites pseudonymously as I sometimes do when some woman complains about wearing pantyhose. My reply goes something like this;

Now I am the rebel because I love pantyhose and wear them all the time. I know from experience that there is nothing more comfortable to wear or that makes your legs look better. And yes, I even wear them in summer.
    My career is in retailing but my soul is in writing

I wouldnt consider myself dressed without some form of hosiery whether pantyhose, stockings or hold ups, in fact I wear pantyhose every day.

Thigh-highs, or (seamed) stockings polish off the thrill of being dressed.