Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Pantyhose Attitudes

pantyhose or whatever one wishes to call them are an essential part of my daily dressing. it was just crossdressing at first. the feeling of hosiery against freshly shaved legs was, and still, is heaven. then came the polished toes and i was happy for a long time underdressing and feeling girly like this. but as i progressed, shoes and skirts became (a private part) of that world too.

now that i am beyond crossdressing, when i want to feel sexy, i wear thigh-highs for obvious reasons but when i just want to dress like a woman, i revert back to simple hose. don’t know why but the feeling of being covered from waist to (red) toe in nude or tan nylon and slipping into 3” heels feels very womanly to me. it becomes my private world and no one can enter.

i love pantyhose they make my scared flawed scratched guy legs look flawless and feminine
    Attachment 238218
    Flickr- https://www.flickr.com/photos/brandiedaniels/

I hope to see pantyhose make more of a comeback. In general I think it makes most women's legs look better.

~ Bondage & Pantyhose ~ cosmolovesph's Avatar
    Pantyhose, Sheer Tights, Tights ... whatever as long as they are (thankfully) making a comeback!
    I NEVER dress enfem without them and often under dress with them as well.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Crissandra
    ~AKA - Cosmo-Loves-PantyHose~
    Don't forget to compliment those wearing pantyhose, as to how nice their legs look!

Yep, pantyhose is the thing I prefer to wear the most. And it helps with high heels too

I enjoy wearing pantyhose too. They come in so many varieties and colors they are a true fashion accessory. I don't wear them in warm weather though and they shouldn't be worn with open toed shoes, the fashion police can have you arrested for that. Hugs Jaymee
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

I cant help but love pantyhose!!! the feel,, the look!!! Did I hear that they're making a comeback?!!! Gosh I hope so.

Happy Holidays

Funny how it seems men wear them more than women.

I often hear that, but although I see women wearing pantyhose everyday here in the DC area, I can count on the fingers of one hand the number of men I've seen openly wearing pantyhose in public. I was one of them.
    My career is in retailing but my soul is in writing

Quote Originally Posted by BLUE ORCHID View Post
    Hi Johanne, they can have my pantyhose when they tear them off my cold dead body.
    LOL, I have actually instructed my wife that when I die, she is to dress me for the afterlife in a brand new pair of Sheer Energy!
    "Masquerading as a man with a reason, my charade is the event of the season" ('Carry On Wayward Son' by Kansas)

I was thinking of this topic this week. Funny thing happened along the way, as I enter my 4th month of transition and HRT, I could care less about 'hose. Sure I love tights for fashion colors, but I've lost all interest in 'hose over time.

Don't know how this happened! I was the biggest fan girl for Sheer Reflections Barely There. Season's Change?
    Thankful for crossdressers.com, great people here have helped me realize who I really am on the inside. (formerly michelle1)

As others (including the OP) have said, without pantyhose I may never have ever crossdressed. Pantyhose were and still are the catalyst that drives me to dress. I've tried to be a 'modern gurl' a few times, but just the feeling of squeezing my bare feet into a pair of pumps just doesn't feel right to me. It's almost like it's 'unnatural' to wear pumps or heels without hosiery. (LOL, as if the whole idea of a man wearing hose is 'natural').

I have been wearing pantyhose since I was 13, and in the past 40 years I have never grown tired of having them on my legs, nor on the legs of any woman. I miss those days of the 70's and 80's, when hosiery was an accessory for every outfit. They make every outfit look complete and more polished, IMO.
    "Masquerading as a man with a reason, my charade is the event of the season" ('Carry On Wayward Son' by Kansas)

It's interesting to consider that the German word for "pants" or trousers is "die Hose" (feminine word/declension)...so all German men are wearing hose, even when their tanks are rolling through other countries. (Panties are das Höschen - neuter, but when did anyone claim that the German language was entirely logical? Unlike English, gender-based, but not logical)

Anyway, I prefer stay-ups or thigh highs. I find it difficult to pull up pantyhose without the legs getting twisted, and thus less comfortable, and then there's the dreaded pulling down or sagging in the crotch area. Also, if you get a run in one leg, the entire garment must be discarded. I can understand why the GGs really don't like them that much. You don't get those problems with thigh highs - and the answer to their tendency to slip down is a product called: "It Stays." And, with It Stays, they do, indeed, stay in place.

All that said, I suspect that the CD community is the current last bastian of hosiery sales. We're the true believers, holding the fort until hosiery returns as a fashion necessity - and trust me, it will.
    Last edited by Jeninus; 12-27-2014 at 11:21 AM.
    Shame on those who think ill of us -- Translated and paraphrased from the motto of the United Kingdom's Most Noble Order of the Garter

Whats the sense of cross dressing if you dont wear pantyhose or tights??? They make the best part of being a cd!!!!! Then I guess comes a nice satin bra, and sexy high heels, of course... but thats just my opnion...
    Pantyhose & Heels are Heavenly...
    anyone in the chicago area?

pantyhose or tights (in the UK) are alive and well this winter in the UK

as I sit a bar in west Hollywood wearing. a dress and thigh. highs d. I would agree what's the point.

Wearing sheer tights or opaques is a major part of my dressing , just love the sound and feel of them. Even freshly shaven , my tights cover imperfections and smooth everything out. First things I put on and last things I take off.