Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mover or sitter?

I am typically a sitter, but if someone engages me I will open up and hang out. Last time I went out dressed I went into a lesbian bar (which is open and accepting to cds though) and sat by the mega touch and just played a game or two and sipped my beer. A gg accross the bar asked why I am sitting alone and invited me to join her, there were literally only like 5 people in the bar at the time. She was extremely comlimentary of my makeup and outfit and we made small talk for about a 1/2 hour. She then got me to get off my butt and go play pool with her, and even gave me crap about being girlier than her when I was reapplying lip gloss and didn't notice it was my shot. We met a super cute gg and played pool with the three of us, (unfortunately no fantasies were fulfilled of a three way or anything like that lol). Finally after a few drinks and a redbull and a water I had to leave, anyone who knows the phoenix area knows that they are very strict on DUIs so I did not want to take any chances, especially en femme as no one I know that would bail me out knows about ashlee. In the end it was a great night, but yeah like others have said I am shy and kind of keep to myself, but if someone engages me I have a blast and can be very sociable, just not good at breaking the ice and starting a conversation with random people.

I'm a sitter with regard to dancing, but I'm no wallflower when it comes to mixing and chatting people up.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Only been to one social so far. I was so nervous as this was my first public outing and I was worried about who I would come across. Needless to say- first group of people we met there had a couple that I used to work with. They were totally cool but I was such a wreck that I sat in the darkest corner

Next time will be better

Hi,

I think most know me well enough ,

So how about a shifter mover doer and go get er alls ways on the move,

For myself the venue will be a bit different, as it was this week end, friday night 55 of us all dressed up in Edwardian clothes, for a High Tea, English style.

saturday night some 60 of us dressed a bit different more as a English evening 4 coruse meal and enterainment that was had in Africa 1900 -14 so the men would wear Millitay uniforms and Ladies in very lovely evening wear as i was, my Ball gown,

Saterday afternoon was a dress in a picnic setting ant a lovely park and thier tables of food were Judged on who was done to great effect, about 90 people came,

i help set up and take down after the event, and most of the day ill have talked to every one and took some 600 shots, of the different detail we were doing in the best dressed man and woman .

The Theme for the week end was Out of Africa so the venue was decked out accordingly part of my detail as well. Oh it was a lovely week end and a bit specal as well for me.

...noeleena...

Quote Originally Posted by Jess Marie View Post
    I've even grinded on some men (for the old folk, grinding is that new age butt to genitals dancing the kids are doing these days). It is always a great time!
    I used to refer to that as the "Trini butt grind" when we lived in Trinidad. Now,I am trying to hone my Miley Cyruslike "Twerking" skills...My daughter and wife say that I have a ways to go on that before I can "publicly Twerk"..lol! Life is short,so have fun when you are out and anytime you can let go!
    It SURE is my hair ! I have the receipt and the box it came in !

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    I'm genuinely interested in people and greatly enjoy encouraging them. That, plus being naturally outgoing and an average swing dancer pretty much makes me a mover who enjoys sitting and talking!

I am so shy - definitely a sitter. This last weekend i went to a CD gathering that held a cd prom contest - to which i entered. I was so nervous walking on the stage and in front of a crowd, but glad I overcame that!
    People would come over with compliments on my look, shoes, etc but I just freeze :/
    I would love to change and am trying to work on it

Well, I was definitely no "sitter" this past Saturday at the club, especially since I hadn't been there in awhile. I danced for pretty much three hours straight (alone) before taking a break. Then other folks started to filter out on the floor and move their booties. Great time.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning