Thread: House Hunting as BFFs

House Hunting as BFFs

Today,

My lovely wife surprised me by suggesting that we go house hunting with me in my feminine best. After getting on my make-up, foundations, wig, and a lovely satin black peignoir, I was lounging around the house while she was doing a few tasks on her day off. We have been home shopping the last weeks so she suggested that I go upstairs and change into jeans and a blouse. I did, we departed, and I got to spend about 4 hours while my wife drove us around town looking....She looked great, I looked great, and we both enjoyed ourselves immensely...

I felt myself slipping deeper and deeper into my femme self as the afternoon progressed...I started as my rough male self in finery at the start to having become quite feminine in my mannerisms and voice by the end of the day. It was a fabulous day!!!

Interesting.

How did you find sales staff? I once went looking at cars whilst dressed femme and was patronised so badly at one particular dealership I sent a written complaint to the sales reps manager and advised them there was 2 chances in hell I was going to buy a car from them. It was certainly somewhat disconcerting to experience very real prejudice and what was marginally amusing was the male chauvinism from this particular sales rep.

Still what did I expect of a used car salesperson?

What a wonderful adventure. I'm glad you had a great time. I know exactly what you mean when you commented that you felt yourself slipping deeper and deeper into your feminine self. Happens to me all the time. Have a great day,darlin'.
    Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It’s about learning to dance in the rain.

Platinum Member
    Sounds like a really fun outing for the two of you.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

- MM
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

Gone to live my life
    Sounds like a great way to spend the day with your lovely wife.

Hugs

Isha

It is enjoyable. I've gone looking at model homes with my wife (in both girl mode and boy mode). We LOVE looking at the new ideas in the homes (even when I'm in boy mode). It is nice to just get out and do typical things while in girl mode.
    Kim

"I just gotta be me"

What fun that must have been! Would that we all had such wonderful wives.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

Jessica,
    Early forays into dressing like this are pure joy in my opinion.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

What a nice thing for your wife to do. I know that I would have been much more willing to go looking at houses if I could have done so en femme!
    Hugs, Carole

Silver Member
    It is wonderful to read you and your wife spending quality time together! No matter where you go or what adventure you do with her, be forever grateful she is accepting, understanding, and respectful of "Jessica"! She is a treasure for sure! Enjoy.

In the closet - for now. Shadeauxmarie's Avatar
    What a lucky gal you are! Sounds like your wife is one in a million.
    May you live long and prosper.
    Infinite diversity in infinite combinations.
    "Smiling makes my face ache." F. N. Furter

Hmmph I'm Jealous I usually dont go out but something like that sounds awesome