Thread: A crossdresser at our hotel tonight.

A crossdresser at our hotel tonight.

So, I'm coming off the elevator with my wife and in walks a BEAUTIFUL crossdresser dressed to the nines. She would have passed had she not have been 6'5" tall or so. Everyone was smiling as she walked in and she walked in and OWNED the place. Everyone in the lobby seemed to get excited as she walked in and so many made great compliments to her.

THERE IS DEF. HOPE.....

Was that 6'5" in 5 inch heels?
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. Mark Twain

I may "own" the place but I am less than 6 ft tall in heels!
    It SURE is my hair ! I have the receipt and the box it came in !

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    I'm 6'3", and in heels I'm at least 6'6". I don't have a choice, either I "own" the place or I get swept out with the trash. It's just basic survival instincts. I must admit, it's such great fun. I highly recommend it.

Being tall doesn't mean she was CDing. She might just have been on the high end of the curve.

Never know....could have been a 6ft girl in 6" stilletos I have seen so many tall girls, taller than me that are beautiful. Every time I see one it makes me smile to know that there are so many girls taller than me that look so good. I'm 5'11" with sneakers on...
    You're a Daisy if you do! -Doc Holliday

i'm a Pacific North West gurl that has lived in a few other places, but i always find my way back.
    i love heels and when i walk into a room with 4" heels, everyone looks. 6' 5" woman walks into the room and the eyes are going to naturally take it in. it freaks me out, but i like heels that are at least 4".
    hugs,
    lesli

Was she the only one dressed and staying at the hotel that night?
    How many others did you miss?
    I thought Tuesday night was cross-dressers night?
    Oh! Tuesday is pancake day.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Bravo! What confidence, especially when she must have known that all eyes would be drawn to her for standing above the crowd! Kay x
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Make haste slowly and one step at a time.....!

Hi GinaM, Had the same happen to me a few weeks ago at the local
    shopping centre . Standing in line waiting to be served when 3
    Georgeous girls came in and if it wasnt for one of them I would of never even picked them.
    Just wish I was in a position to go and talk to them .

My daughter is 6'2" flat footed and when she puts on her 4 inch heels she is truly an amazon. Did I mention she works construction and can walk the walk and talk the talk with best of the so called tough guys?

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    there is hope for everyone if you have the confidence to own it and to be comfortable in your own skin.

GinaM, I'd like to know what she was wearing. She apparently wasn't dressing down to blend in. Was it clear to everyone that she was a CD or were you the only one who really knew?
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

It was pretty clear because she was prob. 6'4" or so and also wearing 5" or 6" heels. She had a sleeveless dress on and was very fit and you could tell it was guys arms. My wife def. noticed as well because I asked her at dinner if she noticed and she said she did. She def. wasn't trying to blend in and she was quite loud and def. enjoyed the attention from everyone. It's just great to see this from the outside and notice that nobody gives a crap and in fact most everyone cheered up as she came in.

I think what you are trying to say is, its all about attitude. Its not a story about reading tall CDers. Walk in, greet people like you are the presedent and you can annex the whole place.
    Chickie

Quote Originally Posted by GinaM View Post
    It was pretty clear because she was prob. 6'4" or so and also wearing 5" or 6" heels. She had a sleeveless dress on and was very fit and you could tell it was guys arms. My wife def. noticed as well because I asked her at dinner if she noticed and she said she did. She def. wasn't trying to blend in and she was quite loud and def. enjoyed the attention from everyone. It's just great to see this from the outside and notice that nobody gives a crap and in fact most everyone cheered up as she came in.
    I wonder if she is a member on the site Gina. Would love to go out with such a lively girl. I know one and am hoping to go out with her in the future but she is more like 5'6 and she gets away with tall heels.....wish I was that short as a girl...but not as a guy If she was 6'4 going out in 5" heels then she is super confident and I'm sure she faints when she gets a stiffy ( hope that doesn't violate any rules here just had to give her credit for her bravery/confidence). At 5'11 the only time I wear heels that high are at gay clubs or at tg meetups. Otherwise I wear flats normally or a low 2 or 3" heel if going out amongst the "normals".
    You're a Daisy if you do! -Doc Holliday

I kind of felt like that recently. My story is a little bit different from that of most girls here. I thought they would look at me like I was some kind of monster, because I'm 6' high, 6' 5'' with heels. What I found out is one of the greatest realizations in my whole life. I felt respect, admiration. I felt people treated me better than they had ever treated me before.

The times are changing, people are too. Let's keep hope.

I'm 6'6" (2m) in my pantyhose which brings me to 6'10" in heels. Like I've said before, there really is no way of passing for a person like me, so you might as well go big, wear the nice stuff even if you are way overdressed and enjoy the inevitable attention! Fact is I've not been "out" that much but I'm yet to have a negative experience. Most people I've come across either react positively or they choose to ignore it.