Thread: I AM OUT FULL TIME but not yet at work. im not legal TS yet

Banned Read only

I AM OUT FULL TIME but not yet at work. im not legal TS yet

So basically, I am out about in my community, in full breast forms, natural hair, Ill send pictures then its more prettier. Im accepted as i am who I am. I am able to look people in the eye, joke talk and Peoiple do seem to like FEMALE JEFF/ Jen (fully passing_) a lot better and even strangers dont seem to shy away as much nor think of me as a crazy person.

in my experiences, Im relizing my true female side and embracing it more. also i am just realizing, I am more attracted to early stage F to M and late stage M to F

At least you are progressing and people are starting to accept you.
    It is a long road to travel and I wish you well.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Jen - it must be wonderful to get out completely - I'm pleased for you.

I'm sure all sorts of feelings will develop as you begin to discover your true self...

Take care on the journey and enjoy it!

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

I'm glad you're enjoying yourself, and that things are good in your community.
    I'm curious about what is a legal TS. If by that you mean changed your legal ID, they have a name for someone who has...Woman.
    Good luck.

I think she means she hasnt gone through the clinical medical route to be diagnosed and start hormone replacement and possible srs procedures.

I too dress all the time except work. Havent come clean to them. Or my parents. But some of my family and friends know. I got tired of the hidiiing. It actually hurt. I cried a lot. Was depressed all the time. It was killing me slowly. I am still nervous each time I go somewhere. Because I dont pass. I'm not on hormones, not transitioning. Just a dude in women's clothes. But I love my clothes. And I love the way I feel. I smile. I joke and laugh with people. I have a very deep male voice. And noone treats me weird, it has been very enlightening. And I have never felt so good. I know that eventually I may feel the need to go further, hormones etc. How far? Dont know time will tell. But right now I'm really just gettiing to know me. And I seem pretty cool.
    Last edited by JamieOH; 03-17-2014 at 11:25 AM. Reason: stupid thumbs. stupid typos. lol
    Even if you ARE the sharpest tool in the shed, your still a tool.

As long as you are comfortable with it, that's the main thing.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

there is a "legal" TS? I didn't get a license. You are the one who decides when you are TS, there are no requirements.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Thumbs up Confidence

I'm happy that you are more confident in yourself. It makes a big difference.
    I'm getting better with age. I may have started late, but better late than never!

"Don't let anyone define who you are".

Banned Read only
    as far as the legal thing goes... i really cant get my name changed to JEN lol im a male, until the time comes for the next steps, getting diagnosed, i am legally a male until i START the transition process. once the process is started and living full time as a woman, even at work, them we can get our gender marker changed on our drivers licens in some states.

as far as not being passable, half the time i am in guy mode with my natural hair styled as female and this is a wig in my photos in hoodies (LOVE PINK) A simple t or sweater and i get NO WEIRD reactions at all just OK.... a guy in girl clothes... so what LOL i really admire the respect from people i get as i smile back and the PEOPLE end up starting small talk LOL. I dont think many TG just decides when to become female. As i am in the clothes MORE OFTEN.. it just becomes DAILY part of my routine, untill the time comes for the next step, i feel its best for me to LIVE as a female as often vas i can, whater if im trying to be passable or not.

sure you can. You can change your name to almost anything no matter your gender. You will be legally a male even after you start the transition. You will have to meet whatever requirements your state has for changing gender marker (that is usually at least a year RLE) but you don't have to wait for that to change your name. You don't HAVE to take hormones or HAVE surgery in most cases, those are both for your peace of mind. I basically changed appearance over a week. I was going to be slower with it but by the end of the first week I didn't even consider male clothing. "Passing" isn't a requirement either.

If this is something you really are considering, make an appointment with a gender therapist and go from there. By the time my appointment came around I was living 24/7 for a month
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,