Thread: Funny things that have happened en femme???

Banned Read only

Smile Funny things that have happened en femme???

The thing is that when you are out in public enfemme you have to behave a femme as possible, even when you are certain no one is looking.
    Once upon a time.....I looked great that day. I had been wonderfully made up by a student at a local beauty school. (A great option by the way because they aren't under as much of a time constraint as a regular studio). And I was wearing the boobie forms I had made from balloons and those gel crystals you get for potted plants. They have excellent bounce and weight if you get the mix right. Bounce might be the key word here.....
    Anyway, au toilette I dropped an earring on the floor, and rather than gently crouch to pick it up, I bent over at the waist the way my manself would...and the girls came rolling right out. I caught one on the first bounce, but boobie number two hit my pointed toe and rolled on it's merry way through three stalls and came to rest against the wall in stall number four...which was occupied. the customer finished her biz, washed her hands and knocked on my door... "Yours?" and it was passed under the door to my grateful hand.
    Two lessons: Crouch, don't bend and put a restraint on the girls...

Then again, a complete stranger put their hand on my boobie!
    Last edited by ophelia; 03-17-2014 at 01:38 PM. Reason: extra mention

That almost sounds like it should be in crossdressers movie. Very funny but bet bet you didn't think so at the time.

Gone to live my life
    Hi Ophelia,

Not to have a chuckle at your expense but you did put a smile on my face with that story . . . very well played on your part. I would have been in a fit of panic. Wonderful that the woman in the stall brought it back to you. I is nice to know there are good people out there.

Good lesson here. Thanks for sharing.

Hugs

Isha

Banned Read only
    Do other girls have funny re-life stories to relate? Maybe not so funny, but on my first foray into a multiple stall powder room I was rather shocked to discover that real women have just as many onerous sound effects and malodours...as men.
    It just never occurred to me....a fart in a dress is still a......
    Last edited by ophelia; 03-17-2014 at 01:17 PM. Reason: extra info

Ophelia,
    They can be funny happenings but downright embarrassing.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    Thats funny....hoped you washed them LOL....Washrooms can get dirty....Paulie Walnuts says it best ( showing my italian here)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qt1r73mYfKY

I may lack some of Isha's tact Ophilia. Thank you for the hearty laugh.

You painted a colorful word picture and I can see it clearly in my mind's eye.
    I don't know what I would have done in your place, but I do know that it would involve copious blushing and sweating.

Best wishes
    MsVal

Platinum Member

Lesson Learned !

Hi Ophelia, I could just visual your story as I was reading it I almost wet myself laughing.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

No doubt your stall-mate took pity on you, likely thinking that you were a mastectomy survivor who couldn't afford "real" silicone breast forms.

She might not have been quite as forthcoming had she realized that you were actually a male impersonating a woman, and then succumbing to the usual hysteria that you were likely a stalker/voyeur and up to no good.

I actually had a similar thing happen to me a couple of years ago when I was in a womens' washroom fixing my wig and makeup, and when I heard a GG softly calling out to me from a nearby cubicle. She was asking if I could please pass some toilet paper to her under the door as she had run out. I dutifully complied, to her eternal gratitude.

She never realized that I wasn't a fellow GG, so this ended up being a case where the presence of a CDer in the ladies' room was a definite "plus".

Holy smokes. What a predicament, but it turned out okay. Another success story. We can have devastating catastrophe's, yet survive and maintain dignity. Thank you for the story. Such experiences give me confidence that I too could survive when out in the wild, wild, world and a contingency occurs.

Mine was not too different than yours, Ophelia, although a bit more public.

I was working out at the women's gym. The exercise machines are in a circle and so we're all facing inward. At the time I was using silicone "cutlets" instead of genuine breast forms and, on one of the machines that required vigorous activity, one of my cutlets leaped out of my bra and blouse and went bounching onto the floor! The other women did not appear to notice as I scooped it up, and, afterr a few moments headed for the ladies' room to put it back in its place.

It certainly didn't seem all that funny at the time! After that I always wore industrial strength four and five hook bras to the gym!

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Crossdresser-At-Large BillieAnneJean's Avatar
    I was parked on a side street about fifty feet from the Main Street. I was walking to my appointment and noticed a fire truck coming my way about a quarter mile behind me. After I began walking down the Main Street, the fire engine turned left and was on the opposite side of the main street. When right across from me, they slowed to nearly a stop, honked the horns, waved, smiled, and went on their way. I was wearing a probably too short wrap skirt, black sheer lace top thigh highs, black heels, and a short coat. Probably not the best outfit for going unnoticed. But my destination was less than a hundred feet from my parking spot. Perhaps their glasses were covered with soot?
    Billie

If the girls have a tendency to fly away, you may have to put a tether on them. Maybe a string of dental floss tethered to the bra would keep them from getting too far. I'm sure it was embarrassing at the time, but it great to be able to look back on it and laugh.

No...not the time my wig blew off in the wind
    No...it isn't the time the toilet paper was stuck under my skirt trailing behind me
    Nope...not the time a little kid asked why I was wearing a dress

Actually, one of the first times I went out dressed I was at a gas station when I went in to pay but had forgotten to take the hose off of the car and put it back in the pump. I was pretty nervous. I caught it all JUST in time. Went in paid the man went pee and left.

20+ years ago, I rented a farmhouse and my then girlfriend kept a horse there. We hosted a Halloween costume party. I was in the closet about my crossdressing desires and that girlfriend never did know about it. But for that Halloween party she suggested that we trade costumes. So of course I went along with it. She dressed me up in her grass skirt, bra stuffed with tissue, and a halter top. I had fabulous time!
    Later on in the party, some people started congregating in the backyard as it was a lovely night, and a fire had been built. I walked over to the fence to pet the horse on the other side.
    I learned an important CD'ing safety lesson that night. NEVER EVER approach a horse while wearing a grass skirt! Fortunately I was tucked and got away from the hungry mare, with all parts intact! After my escape I couldn't stop laughing at the absurdity of it.

When I was out walking on an evening recently, I had just started to relax and enjoy the walk. The pavement was some old sandstone flagstones, and my left heel, which was only a couple of inches got stuck down a crack... My momentum carried me a few more steps on one heel and bare stockings before I could turn around and retrieve my shoe.

I don't think anyone saw what hapenned, and I had a chuckle to myself. Just another of those things guys never have to worry about I suppose.

My funniest moment was a hair-raising experience. I was out one day, nicely dressed and thoroughly passable in a park. I was in a park and ducked under the branch of a trees but didn't duck low enough and left my hair hanging in the tree.

Hannah

Quote Originally Posted by ChristinaK View Post
    Holy smokes. What a predicament, but it turned out okay. Another success story. We can have devastating catastrophe's, yet survive and maintain dignity. Thank you for the story. Such experiences give me confidence that I too could survive when out in the wild, wild, world and a contingency occurs.
    I guess experience is the best teacher, and it's great that you all are sharing these "survival" stories. Here's another form story. We were working in our front garden with a GG friend -- I was wearing a workshirt (not tucked in) in drab but wearing a bra with forms, when one of the girls fell out on the ground. AnneMarie saw it, so I said "I guess I don't want to lose this", and she said "No, I guess you don't". We both laughed and I popped it back in. So, yes, we have to be prepared for anything....

I wonder if this happens to GG's as well??
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

Banned Read only

Not obviously breast forms...Nope....

If I was a mastectomy survivor I must have appeared to be a pretty frugal gal.. Nope those giggly jugs were made from red party balloons filled with a gel you can get at LOWES in the gardening department. It's a gel used for potted plants for retaining moisture. It takes some practice and experimentation to get your "Ideal mix", but this really works. Get a large teacup or small bowl to guage your size and to support the baloon while filling. Sprinkle no more than 1/3 tsp of crystals into your balloon, place it in the cup/bowl and with a funnel follow that with some lukewarm tapwater, about 3/4 cup in my case. Squeeze out the extra air and make a really good knot. Wait and watch a miracle happen....bouncy boobies for about $2 each! I keep the girls in a sheer stocking knotted around my chest now.

=Leslie Langford;3472093]No doubt your stall-mate took pity on you, likely thinking that you were a mastectomy survivor who couldn't afford "real" silicone breast forms.

She might not have been quite as forthcoming had she realized that you were actually a male impersonating a woman, and then succumbing to the usual hysteria that you were likely a stalker/voyeur and up to no good.

I actually had a similar thing happen to me a couple of years ago when I was in a womens' washroom fixing my wig and makeup, and when I heard a GG softly calling out to me from a nearby cubicle. She was asking if I could please pass some toilet paper to her under the door as she had run out. I dutifully complied, to her eternal gratitude.

She never realized that I wasn't a fellow GG, so this ended up being a case where the presence of a CDer in the ladies' room was a definite "plus". [/QUOTE]
    Last edited by ophelia; 04-03-2014 at 01:20 PM.