Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pantyhose or stockings?

I prefer stockings myself. I like the "freedom" stockings offers me. Also, seeing the tops of my stockings peeking from under my silk robe or skirt is a turn-on.

Besides I'm 6' 4", I think it'll be difficult to find nylons that will fit me.

stocking and supender belt gets my vote although i do wear both stockings just feel sooo sexy

I don't like pantyhose at all, for me it's stockings all the way. Stockings, or just bare, smooth legs. <3

I love stockings, but almost always wear pantyhose (just in cooler months though) as they are just more practical.

Andrea witt your so great and sexy i like love stocking pantyhose etc too

Aspiring Member
    pantyhose

I wear them all, depending on the occasion and attire.
    "My Mother wanted me to find a nice girl..so I became one."

I live on the south shore of Massachusetts
    P-pantyhose are for me A-always if i dress N-nude to black any color T-tightness and suppoet Y-yesterday today and forever H-have to have them O-oh god they feel so good S-so comfortable E-excellent way to show off your sexy legs

One more step... outside! Francine's Avatar

thigh high stockings

I still prefer thigh high stockings. I try and keep several pair available. I do have a few pair of panty hose, just in case my wife ask if I have a some that she can 'borrow' because she can't find any without runs, because I know she doesn't like thigh high stockings (darn it! )
    "Flatter me, and I may not believe you.
    Critisize me and I may not like you.
    Ignore me and I may not forgive you.
    Encourage me ... and I will never forget you!"

ericalynne

Definitely pantyhose..i adore pantyhose
    i sol love the way they just caress and enclose my body, i feel so ultra femme in pantyhose

What Me Worry
    Only wear thigh highs or stockings and garter belt.

I love to wear pantyhose, they keep everything high and tight when I have a mini skirt on. Sheer from waist to toe.

I hate pantyhose. I think they look ugly. I wear thigh high stay up stockings with a garter belt. I think they look extremely sexy. If any of you decide to buy a garter belt, you will probably need to buy one of a smaller size than what you would normally wear in other women's clothes. I wear a medium garter belt where other clothes, I wear an xtralarge.

Tracey-uk
    Pantyhose for me. I wear natural nearly every day, 10 denier. Although it depends on what I a wearing and I might wear barely black with the right dress or skirt.

Love to be in pantyhose
    I recently purchased a garter belt and long stockings from Fredericks. I came home and tried them on. The stockings came to just about three inches above my knee. I felt that I was short changed. I thought that the stockings would come to mid thigh or higher.
    I am back to pantyhose and loving the feeling of being encase in nylon from the waist down.

Smile

i like both but stocking are the best for me. they feel soooooo good and look soooo sexy. love to feel them brushing my inner thigh
    Last edited by ronda; 01-14-2006 at 06:20 AM.

I wear tights with opaque style, black or navy and a control top, this can help keep me tucked. Never got on with stockings very well found they keep falling down or to be uncomfortable, I let the GF wear the stockings and hold-ups.

Sabrina.

Platinum Member
    i love thigh high stockings, and i do love tights.and pantyhose are good it all depends on what i am wearing ....but my fav... is clean shaven sun taned bare legs.....

Pantyhose are definitly my favorite. Although a pair of sexy stockings and a nice lace teddy on my wife, now that is a diferent story.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

I prefer stockings and gater belt or hold ups as I find them more comfortable to tights.

Mind of a Woman, Body of a Man, Life is a Bitch

I dress to feel pretty Tina P Hose's Avatar
    I love this question, my preference would be pantyhose, BUT I did have a pretty good time wearing stockings a week or so ago.
    From Madrid to Montreal that underneath it all that Tina prefers pantyhose

I like pantyhose better. I like the way it holds everything tight and smooths everything out.

Although they are cumbersome when it's bathroom time.
    Hail Satin!

Thumbs up

I just love thigh highs,they are so comfortable,and one can feel the natural environment,eg,wind up the skirt.and are more comfortable when one has to attend the toilet. They can be very practical too when maybe love making is on the agenda!! From my experience a man just loves to feast his eyes on a pair of stayups,they really do enhance ones lovemaking.

Pantyhose, panties & slips were where I first discovered my passion for lingerie. When I finally began collecting my 'own pantyhose, i'd cut out the crotch for 'convenience'. Wore my panties underneath at first, then on outside of the pantyhose - less chaffing and more 'convenience. Tried the outerwear (dresses) back then, but lingerie was my 'thing' by far.

Over the years, I've found pantyhose farr too constrictive, and dresses too for that matter. One member stated that in a dress, she felt "within" a feminine outfit. I still like that feel of a dress - once it's on, your're on for the ride, and pantyhose go with that.

I eventually strayed from the sensual enclosure of pantyhose for thigh-highs. I still indulge myself with an impulsive purchae of a pair of pantyhose and have a few nice dresses that fit 'just right', but for the most part, once I found a brand of thigh-highs that fit well, always stay up, and feel oooh sooo sensual on me, I was hooked. I began exploring the freedom of skirts (especially wrap skirts) around the same time, and I have dozens of skirts by now, and only a few dresses.

I only wear Hanes Silk Reflections sandalfoot thigh-highs, size CD, Barely There & Barely Black. The freedom and soft sensuality of thigh-highs under a skirt w/ nylon panties & a slip is so comfortable, so self-expressive of my inner self... The thought of coming home after work, dropping my slacks & wrapping a skirt around my waist, relaxing for the evening - it's what gets me through each day.

Rhonda tends to go throught expressive moods, sometimes lasting weeks, then wanes for as long or longer. When she hits a stride, she'll wear thigh-highs & a very short slip under her slacks at work. It helps build up to the day-end - a pair of heels in the car for the drive home, a dash to the 'room of mirrors' where she quickly drops her slacks, adjusts her hose & slip, and finds herself as she wraps a soft silk skirt around her waist.

I love to sit at the mirrors and admire Rhonda during these times. She surprises me at times - I'm so glad the 'mirror room has several webcams - I love to take as many images of her as possible, then relax & admire her later.

Oh, the thread. Pantyhose is sexy - yes. they have that enclosed sensual feel, but they're a bit too restrictive unless I'm in a dress mood. You'll usually find me in a skirt & blouse, silky thigh-highs & heels.

Oh btw, Rhonda's been creeping out of the closet all week - she should be in full bloom by this weekend!! I can hardly wait- it's been soooo long ! Just got 24 pair of thigh-highs in from Hanes yesterday, slipped the first pair on a few hours ago - ooooh yess!

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Vicki
    I recently purchased a garter belt and long stockings from Fredericks. I came home and tried them on. The stockings came to just about three inches above my knee. I felt that I was short changed. I thought that the stockings would come to mid thigh or higher.
    I am back to pantyhose and loving the feeling of being encase in nylon from the waist down.
    Nothing like the feel of being encased from my waist down to my toes that only comes from pantyhose. I am 6'4" and wear the new size of L'eggs Sheer Energy pantyhose. The Q+ they have ample leg room for me and no struggling to get them up.