Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Getting with other cd'ers

Getting with other cd'ers

Have you ever got together with othe crossdressers and had a dress up day together? Did you enjoy it? Would you do it again?

I haven't and I was wondering if others think about this.

I have gone out for an evening with another crossdresser. I had never been out and she helped me out. I didn't have too much fun cause he was expecting more than just an evening out and pretty much ruined the experience. Plus he was quite a few years older than I, and had very little in common with each other. Never got to spend the day though sounds like it would be a lot of fun.

All the time

I spend a lot of time with other CD's expecially at the many conferences like Transgender 2006. Why not come and join us some time?

www.ifge.org/convention

You'll have a lot of fun.

Love Kristine

I have ...actually she just joined the forum (DarleneKingston).... she came over to my place ..I had already dressed ..... we chatted a bit ..then she went ahead and got dressed too... we chatted for a couple hrs ...about make up and shoes etc ...and also we talked about some of the hassles and dealings we have to face being who we are ....Darlene was spose ta come back over a few weeks ago ...but I could not do it ,,,,however we are hopin the new yr will bring more get togethers ,,,I am totatly free to dress whenever ...however Darlene is very much more restricted..so I leave it up too her

I never have been dressed with a friend. I have wanted to do so for a very long time and I will jump at the chance when it comes along. I think it would be so much fun to dress, shop, make-up tips, what ever, with a sista.
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may

I would love to be able to dress with a friend, however I have not found another girl close enought to meet in public first and get to know. I think it would be so much fun being able to exchange tips and just chit chat.
    I am who I am.

i have met with two other SISTERS from this forum. one i have got together with several times, just for dressing, makeup tips, talk shoes, wardrobe just doin girl stuff. a couple of makeovers together, going out to clubs etc. we dress and chat and have GIRLY FUN! nothing else! there are many good people {girls} here. this past weekend, we hooked up with another girl from are area. we met at a motel that was mutual to all of us. dressed together, went shopping, and sat. night went to dinner and a movie, all of us in femme! WHAT A GREAT TIME! always looking for more girls to join us. STEP OUT GIRLS, IT'S A WHOLE LOTTA FUN!!!!

Yes, yes, and yes.

I have a couple of times and it is really fab. Interestingly, the most enduring thought I have about the occasions is just sitting on the couch with another CD and doing our nails together.

Id love to really hang out with some more girls for a day but there are just a few and not in my area

I wish I had frinds in my area to dress with, it would be so much fun to share sexy outfits and talk about gurl stuff.... anyone near the Rio Grande Valley in Texas !!
    MAN I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN!

between the x and y chromosone, Melb. Aust
    I know this is going to sound like a fantasy but i once shared a house with another crossdresser and a prodom mistress who had a dungeon set up in our lounge room. It was very interesting when i brought girls home let me tell you!
    A fool and his money are soon................hey where's my wallet?????

Yes, and it was my very first time dressing with some sisters that I met thru the forums. It was totally awesome and extremely fun, especially the photo shoot. It was at my place so it was totally relaxing,safe and enjoyable as well. Some of the same sisters and maybe a new friend or two will be doing it again this weekend. So, hold onto your garters ladies and don't scuff your boots, we will have some pics posted soon...hopefully!

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Joanne_2003
    Have you ever got together with othe crossdressers and had a dress up day together? Did you enjoy it? Would you do it again?

I haven't and I was wondering if others think about this.
    Yes I've met with T-Girls many times--yes I enjoyed it and yes I would do it again---next question please.

Banned Read only
    Yes. See my post on cross dress confusion.

Another sister here on the forum help me get in touch with one of the Tri-Ess Chapeter sisters here in Dallas, TX. Wife and I moved here a few months ago and with two family weddings and the holidays, I had no time to meet with her. I am hoping to meet with her soon and get a invite to come to the Tri-Ess meeting. It will be my first time to interact with another TGirl(s). I am very excited about it and looking foward to my first meeting.

I did meet a friend I met on line once, had some drinks to loosen up, then got a room, and put on a fashion show for each other, it was great!

Not yet, but it does seem like a fun idea.

i would love to spend time with another cd its one of my dreams

Would

really love to do it, havent had the chance, but gonna plan on it in the future!

No sure haven't. But I would. Have been talking with a few and was gonna meet soon with one. And all of a sudden yesterday they were gone. From Forum, yahoo, and my life. No fault of my own I am told and we were about a week from meeting. Damn my luck, 20 some years hiding it and then wow, you got a friend and you are gonna do it. Gonna share you with someone like you. Then BOOM, they are gone. Oh well, as you can tell I am a little depressed by it. I wanted so bad to meet someone like me. I was ready as last. And this sets things back some. And god knows when I am gonna find someone else near me like her again.

Later, April
    no matter how much love we have, we can not feel it if we are not happy inside

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting "Holy ****, what a ride!",author unknown

Women to me are gods greatest forms of beauty and art in motion.

Quote Originally Posted by April Marie
    Gonna share you with someone like you. Then BOOM, they are gone. Oh well, as you can tell I am a little depressed by it. I wanted so bad to meet someone like me. I was ready as last. And this sets things back some.
    Sorry to hear that. I can empathise because something similar has happened to me twice. Swapped emails, pictures. Heading toward the day we could meet...for just a girly chat, nothing else...or even meet in drab first time. Then suddenly...nothing, zilch. It seems to happen a lot to us girls so it is just one of those things, nothing specific to you or me. Anyway, I'm sure we will both get chances to meet up with folk again

I would love to, but I do not know any CDers around the area. Anyone in the Boston area, pm me and perhaps we could arrange such an exchange...
    Ciao!
    Lizz:cheeky:

Just living life one day at a time...

i love being a woman maid phylis's Avatar

Smile re being with other cds

i belong to one of the best cd groups in the north east and i meet my sisters every wed night at crossdressers int.org,this group has been my home away from home every wed night for a few years ,love phylisnne

I haven't yet. But this Saturday that will change. I am going to our local CD support group. I keep getting butterflies in my tummy when I think about it.