Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Girlfriends panties off limits or not?

Only if she says you can, girls stuff is pretty private and more so with underwear, my best friend jojo will let me barrows hers as shes a uk size 12 - 14 and so am i so we share, i dont mind her taking mine with out asking but i would never dream of just taking hers with out asking first

I would say not without consent. But then again I've only had 2 gfs let me wear theirs. They're pretty inexpensive so I would always just buy my own

Maybe if you're sneaking them away, but I don't see any harm in it (especially if that have panties overload like my fiancé).

Partners share lot of stuff so that ain't weird. And if she told you it was ok then it's all good as far I know.
    do not label me for i am unique

Aspiring Member
    If you want to keep the peace in your relationship then do NOT borrow your girlfriend's clothing without her permission.

Do not assume that because she gave you permission ONCE, that she allows you to use your clothing anytime you feel like it.

It is always much better to use your own things. Most females consider their clothing as "personal", and she will consider your free use of her stuff as a sign of disrespect.

I would say it depends on your girlfriend... I don't wear panties, but I have tried my wife's on. They don't fit very well, things are "out"... So I stick to male thongs.

I am in the never without permission camp. However it was never a problem with my wife because for years she wore size 7 and I was a size 8. About a year and a half ago she had lost weight due to her health and I had gone on a diet and lost 40 pounds. We bought her some new size 5's and by that time I had passed through size 7 and needed some smaller ones also. She went through her lingere drawer and gave me all of her size 6's. It actually felt a litte weird at first but they were fairly new and very pretty. She had me try them on and yes I am still wearing them. I would never wear any of her things with out her permission but for us the size difference has always took care of the issue.
    Hugs
    Ellen Jo
    Somtimes the light's all shining on me, Other times I can barely see.
    Lately it's occured to me.....What a long strange trip it has been.
    Truckin by the Grateful Dead

It's a good thing that she knows you xdress. It's all right then.If she didn't know abiut your xdressing and you put on a pair of panties to be kinky that's OK ( I've been there) but to wear any undies full or part time Get your own!!!!

Ture, if you're gonna wear panties get your own. Thats like borrower ing someones tooth brush !

At this point I have no choice since I have nowhere to hide anything. I make sure I wash them though.

That's nonsense. Washing? That's not good enough. It's a HUGE violation of her privacy. ESPECIALLY, panties and other undergarments. That's worse than dresses or other "outer" clothing. PERIOD!. Even if she is your GF. I used to "borrow" my sister's stuff when I was younger. I used to babysit for my cousin's, wife's sisters and I'd play in their stuff too, while the kids were in bed. Then, one day, I had a thought pop into my head about how big of a violation of their privacy this really was. That was the last time I ever did that. I started buying my own stuff. That was a big moment of personal growth when I realized that.

As far as I'm concerned, it would me MORE ETHICAL for you to go to a nearby apartment complex with a "common" laundry facility, find an unattended dryer with some woman's undergarments, and STEAL them, and in place of the clothing you stole, leave a crisp $50 or $100 bill. Some here may disagree, but that's how I see it.
    Last edited by Desirae; 06-27-2014 at 09:23 PM.

If you are a teenager, then it is OK. However once you do it several more times. Then please buy your own.
    My cousin went ballistic(didn't throw anything just was irate), when she caught me in her clothes when I was 11
    Marilyn Monroe says "I don't mind living in a man's world, as long as I can be a woman in it".
    and I wish I was born a woman

As others have mentioned, wearing a loved one's things is a privacy breach. Obtaining your own things is likely to increase domestic harmony, unless she's totally opposed to you wearing women's clothes. If that is the case, you may not be right for each other.