Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: confused.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezekiel View Post
    Well this is for sure more complex than it seems, but atleast to me, if you act upon the idea of being with a man, you are a man (doesnt matter if crossdressed or not), even if you are not attracted to them, the fact of liking what you imply here, being the "woman" in a sexual act with a man, well... its not exactly straight as an arrow. Maybe straight with a little bit of bisexual tendencies?
    For me, 'bisexual' implies androphilia, i.e. sexual or romantic attraction to men or masculinity. Many cross-dressers aren't attracted to men, but attracted to the idea of being a woman being with a man, autogynephilic for lack of a better term that's not 'invented' by Ray Blanchard. They're typically not interested in 'normal' gay sex or romance without cross-dressing elements.

'Straight' is not really a helpful term in this context. Does it only exclude homosexuality or also paraphilias and other forms of sexual 'deviance'?

Quote Originally Posted by Zylia View Post
    'Straight' is not really a helpful term in this context. Does it only exclude homosexuality or also paraphilias and other forms of sexual 'deviance'?
    In my humble understanding, straight means attraction and sexual action with the other gender. So yes it excludes homosexuality and paraphilias related to having sex with those of your same gender.

As I said, it may be complex, but the sexual action being in play there will be without a doubt, homosexual (as in same gender sexual intercourse, not to offend bisexuals here). Even if it is not your authenthic attraction, its seems to me that it implies a little bit of bisexual curiosity.

Let's stick with answering the OP and subsidiary OP made earlier please - if it starts looking anymore like the inside of a burrow, I'll be administering the Blue Pill... (that's the Matrix-type... )
    Thank You
    Katey

I try to offer the OP some insight on how her boyfriend can insist on not being gay while having engaged in homosexual activities. I believe that's part of her request if I read her post correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezekiel View Post
    In my humble understanding, straight means attraction and sexual action with the other gender. So yes it excludes homosexuality and paraphilias related to having sex with those of your same gender.

As I said, it may be complex, but the sexual action being in play there will be without a doubt, homosexual (as in same gender sexual intercourse, not to offend bisexuals here). Even if it is not your authenthic attraction, its seems to me that it implies a little bit of bisexual curiosity.
    Yes, the sexual action in play is homosexual, whether or not any genuine attraction is involved is entirely up to the individual. If the SO's boyfriend claims he is not sexually or romantically attracted to men in a normal context I'm willing to believe him. All the more power to him if he actually is bisexual and is willing to explain how that doesn't mean he can't love his girlfriend, but based on the information provided I cannot (and will not) make that call.