Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How many have breast?

I Have 44B cups and I wear the Cacique lace covered plunge bra from the Lane Bryant stores, www.lanebryant.com and with matching panty when ever possible. I wear ladies T shirt tops over my bras and a xl size denim shirt over that. When ever I go shopping I open my denim shirt and let my T shirt show my bustline. The plunge bras make you look bigger than you really are. I have wanted for years to have c cups but not wanting any invasive surgery done, (if it works, don't fix it) I'll just leave them like they are.

Serina

Quote Originally Posted by Amelie
    I have boobies. All girls have breasts, and, I am a girl, so, I have breasts.
    HOLY Crap, Girl! What have you done to those things. Wowzer!

my boobs

i have a natural B C. i love them

pretty pretty princess

36b

i have a 36b bra size.i fill out the bra fully and like it when dressed,but worry when in drab.they are naturaland always there.i have wore bras since i was 12.

michelle19845

Mine are still a "work in progress". I'm three months into hormones, after wasting months without success on herbals, and my boobies are starting to develop nicely. I wear slightly padded bras all the time to emphasise them a bit, including when I'm at work, and I carry them proudly (in other words I stick them out). I hope to get up to a B cup, eventually, which would make me a 38B.
    [SIZE=5]Natalie [SIZE=4](the Tranny Granny)[/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]The thantom phread killer striks again[/SIZE]

I too am naturally blessed with breasts, somewhere near a B-C cup. If I'd work out a little, they would get smaller, but I like them. Wife has never made a big issue out of them. Wish I could get her to let me wear a bra, mainly at home. By wearing oversized shirts, I can hide them, but not very well. Caught a lot of hell in school, but now I'm kinda turned on by them.

i'm for one who is very happy not to have breast.
    thin and flat chested cause i still enjoy attracting
    beautiful women. my chances would be nil if i had
    breast. my shoulders are little on the broad side,
    but that tends to be a feature women i've been
    with find very attractive... so i don't mind at all.

i think it is important to accept duality and not
    lean too far to one side that may cause
    discomfort, or even worse lose the way, to yourself.

i think having breast has nothing to do w/ crossdressing
    and a little creepy if you are living as a man.

This has become my favorite thread so far! I have a bit more than an A cup. I like to wear bras under a sweatshirt around the house. And I wear a loose shirt to work. They do jiggle a bit when I walk. I am happily married, but I don't think they would chase women away if I was single and dating. In fact, I would want a woman who accepts them and my female side.

no, you're right they would not just run away, they'll stick around for
    a little bit to get a good laugh in.
    PRETTY women, in the terms of high standards, don't want to deal
    w/ breast as much as i don't want to deal with homely women.
    things may very well will change, but the current rules to the
    social game does not accept men w/ tits, at least with pretty
    people -- i'm shallow that way.

this thread is silly and it angers me because it is a big show off
    and makes more wistful people to want a thing that may not be a good
    fit for them. it is a case of setting a bar for everyone to "keep
    up w/ the jones" -- anyway, i'm not even a tit man nor am i interested
    in knowing how long everyone's john-thomass is either.

Quote Originally Posted by Maylin Jane
    I have natural C cups. They began developing at the age of ten or so. Natually, gym class was hell when I was in school, and my time in the navy wasn't much fun either. My drab shirts are always two sizes too big and I keep things in the shirt pockets. I usually wear either sports bras or "A" shirts (also know as that despicible term wife beaters) in the smallest size available to squeeze them in when in drab. I never take my shirt off in public and I haven't been swimming in years, although I may do someday dressed. I have thought about having them removed when I was younger, but never seriously. I'm certainly glad I never did. I love them now that I've come to terms with myself. All in all the only thing I would change would be to have more feminine nipples.

May
    I'm basically just like you, May. Except no military service. And, I'm also glad that I never had them removed. But, now, to to some meds they appear to be growing a little more. One aerola has actually become larger than the other.
    Hugs,

Teddie

Ah-May-Lee
    Quote Originally Posted by terza
    no, you're right they would not just run away, they'll stick around for
    a little bit to get a good laugh in.
    PRETTY women, in the terms of high standards, don't want to deal
    w/ breast as much as i don't want to deal with homely women.
    things may very well will change, but the current rules to the
    social game does not accept men w/ tits, at least with pretty
    people -- i'm shallow that way.

I can’t believe what I am reading here what is it with the state of Illinois, it seems full of bigoted people. Yes, it is your opinion to say that you don’t like men with breasts but to call this thread silly is wrong.

There have been threads where Cds show off their legs, there have been threads where Cds show off their nails or their real hair, some show off their shapely figure well breasts are what some other Cds show off
    And if breasts have nothing to do with Cding then why do so many Cds wear breast forms? Having breasts is a something that. some Cds want to have to be more like the woman they want to be. There are members on this forum taking hormones for creating larger breasts, are they all silly in your opinion?

And to say that having breasts has nothing to do with Cding is a totally wrong statement. I have heard from others on this forum that the TG spectrum has many different people on it and men with breasts must fit somewhere on this spectrum, while it is your opinion to say the above, it is none the less a wrong statement.
    Men with breasts have just as much right to be on the CD spectrum as you do.

As far as saying “ the rules to the social game do not accept men with breasts” then maybe you should also follow these same rules which say that any man who wears women’s clothes is also wrong. I can’t believe that a CD is quoting social rules.

I have just went through a thread where everyone was saying how we should not critisize other Cds for how they are and you go right ahead and critisize Cds for something they want to do.

I’m a way. I am glad that it angers you, anytime a bigoted person gets angry then I am happy.
    If men want to have breasts, it is not your place to say that it is silly, I am very surprised to hear this from a fellow CD, but then again I have run into a few CDs from Chicago that have this attitude, so it’s not totally a surprise.

Wow, when are we going to stop making rules and just live.

[SIZE=4]Amen, Amelie[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=5]Natalie [SIZE=4](the Tranny Granny)[/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]The thantom phread killer striks again[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Amelie
    I can’t believe what I am reading here what is it with the state of Illinois, it seems full of bigoted people. Yes, it is your opinion to say that you don’t like men with breasts but to call this thread silly is wrong.

There have been threads where Cds show off their legs, there have been threads where Cds show off their nails or their real hair, some show off their shapely figure well breasts are what some other Cds show off
    And if breasts have nothing to do with Cding then why do so many Cds wear breast forms? Having breasts is a something that. some Cds want to have to be more like the woman they want to be. There are members on this forum taking hormones for creating larger breasts, are they all silly in your opinion?

And to say that having breasts has nothing to do with Cding is a totally wrong statement. I have heard from others on this forum that the TG spectrum has many different people on it and men with breasts must fit somewhere on this spectrum, while it is your opinion to say the above, it is none the less a wrong statement.
    Men with breasts have just as much right to be on the CD spectrum as you do.

As far as saying “ the rules to the social game do not accept men with breasts” then maybe you should also follow these same rules which say that any man who wears women’s clothes is also wrong. I can’t believe that a CD is quoting social rules.

I have just went through a thread where everyone was saying how we should not critisize other Cds for how they are and you go right ahead and critisize Cds for something they want to do.

I’m a way. I am glad that it angers you, anytime a bigoted person gets angry then I am happy.
    If men want to have breasts, it is not your place to say that it is silly, I am very surprised to hear this from a fellow CD, but then again I have run into a few CDs from Chicago that have this attitude, so it’s not totally a surprise.

Wow, when are we going to stop making rules and just live.
    Execellent response Amelie...couldn't have said it any better myself!

Platinum Member
    i am with Amelie on this one, ok we want people to not judge us to accepte our life style and to have a more open minded way of thinking for the people in our lives and to be non judgementil of a simple choise in what we wear and how we want to be the thing every person in every walk of life wants freedom to just be who we are....

now the veary sad part of this whole thing is we who wish outhers to accpte us for who we are and not be judged ... are now passing their veiws on what is right and that whole closed minded thinking of "THIS IS HOW I FEEL, YOU SHOULD DO WHAT I THINK AS THIS IS THE WAY WE SHOULD BE" veary sad ,

ok now what's right and what's wrong??? we all have made choises that we belive to be right and good for our selfes for what ever reason thay are ....
    and thats ok what's right for you my not be right for me ...but for us here to pass judgement on what someone else dose is wrong ..... you don't have to be the same as me or anyone else...and that dose not make me right or you wrong just a little diffrent... and girlfreinds that's what makes us all who we are... cd's, tv's or what ever you want to be we are all together in some way shape or form .....

so i think what i am saying is be who or what you wan't to be and try not to judge outhers for who or what thay are.......

Quote Originally Posted by Terza
    If you're not willing to accept people who are different than you, than how can you expect people to accept you?

i love being a woman maid phylis's Avatar

re breasts

alas i have very small breasts so i wear my breast forms with pride and they are very real so when i am derssed they bounce when i walk and i always feel very feminine wearing my bras ,and i am a 36c.love phylisanne

Quote Originally Posted by elle_dee75
    hi pamela
    in answer to your question girls with boobs really dont want to hide then under a bra i am a 38bcup size and prefer shelf bras they push up an in and accentuate what you have, anyone else out there into shelfbras?
    Hi everyone, I too have real breasts. And growing up was hell for me too. Even my own mother would say things like "If you get bigger I going have to get you a bra". If she only knew how much I really wanted her too. Well anyway, I now wear a 44-D and I too love wearing a shelf bra, it gives me such wonderful clevage, and I am proud of it.
    Hugs Jodi Lynn

Talking Breasts for good or bad

I am one of those males that developed breasts at a very young age, doctors thought the problem would go away, since I was overweight I hoped they would go away with the weight loss, NOT!!!!!!! it was a combat zone in school, locker rooms, gym and just games that boys play, going to the beach. I hated it and felt a sense of shame, but as I got older I started to actually like the look, as a matter of fact I love the weight and feel TODAY. Over the last year have lost almost 100 pounds my breasts are even more pronounced and nipples stick out like spears ! nice for a CD who loves the look but not so nice for a young boy. I have a very well defind C cup. So to answer the first thread I have had breasts since I was 8 or 9 yoa and they are only getting better, not bigger but more defind in shape and size. It is certainly not a condition I can recommend for any male growing up or for parents who don't like to spend alot of time in the principals office.

Hugs
    Christy

Smile how many have breast

loved this post. grew up flat as can be. started hormones at age 39. the plus side - i am now a full 48DD on top. the down side is on the bottow i went from a full 11" to a very short 4". would i do it again -HELL YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will never forget how wonderfull it felt to drive down a rough road in a pick-up and feel them bounce. dr. smith (MY DOCTOR IN HOUSTON) told me there had to have been big busted women in my family because i had the best growth he had seen. i now go to sleep and wake up every day knowing my prayers were answered. i did have to wear a very tight sport bra under my clothes to survive in the work place. the biggest surprise of all was it totally turned on the women i have been with over the years and you can only guess the pleasure they bring me. i went tru a few years of flashing them every time i got the chance. i am sure a few of the girls at the texas T party rember that period. i have now grown older and just enjoy them in private, well maybe i wear a low top once in a while. BUT I WOULD SURELY DO IT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE lINDA cARTER

Amelie ~
    I agree with your post entirely. I couldn't have said it better myself. Very well put.

And just when I thought this community had reached a point where we had progressed past members criticizing and judging others here. I was wrong. Again, someone appears and makes troll like, insensitive comments that stir up hard feelings. Its a shame, there is plenty of room for everyone under this CD/TG/TS umbrella.

Kim

I have small breasts (aa) and am fortunate not to have any body hair, I wear a pair of silicone breat enhancers inside a 38b bra to give me a n acceptable but not overtly noticeable bust that i can wear under my male clothes each day but which looks quite good under tighter female tops.

Someone was looking for bras in another post, but I am having trouble finding it and hope they look here. I like buying mine at www.jms.com They have a nice one called the Glamorise A&B Leisure Bra. I have somewhere between an A and B cup and have had trouble finding one that fits. This is it! I recommend it and the site. It fits so fine and is comfy.

This thread has been quite interesting! And I still stand my by earlier statement. I love my breasts, and if I was single, I would only date women who accepted them and my inner female! I am married to one now.

boobs

I have nice 36c cup breasts,and yes I fill out the cups.

I had implants "inserted" about 12 years ago, and am now a 40C. While certainly not for everyone, I have been happy with them. They do mean, however, that I can never go back to being a man (and yes, there have been times when I wished just that!).

Breast

Well, I am new here (as a member) so I figured I would jump in here and
    type a few words on a subject I love.
    I fill a 38B bra pretty good, underwire.
    I have been wearing a smaller bra for about two years trying to move some
    of my tissue to the chest area. Seems to be working some. Love the look I have
    now, wish they were bigger.
    Niki