Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How many have breast?

How many have breast?

I notice while reading the bra thread that many of you said you had your own breast and wore bras. I tueley envie you and wish I had my own. Is it something you have to hide everyday or are you proud of them?

Good question Pamela. I have A cup breasts...and if I don't wear a bra...it's noticeable...trust me on this. I have to wear one now everyday...which as Chrissie of course is no problem and I love it. I usually wear a sports bra...and one that isn't racer back. It does present some awareness issues while in male mode too. Wearing light colored shirts in public is no longer an option....as is not wearing a bra at all. Same with wearing anything tight fitting...anything that would outline the bra visibly to the public. Sorry...but I just don't need the negative attention it would draw. And it's safe to say that in a pick-up basketball game of shirts and skins (if I ever again was in one), I would never again be on the skins team!:cheeky:

So yes...the female part of me enjoys very much what I have wrought now. The male side of me is along for the ride on this and as such I try not to make a "show" of this, so to speak, to an unsuspecting public...for his sake!

Pink Satin Sissy Pink Satin Sissy's Avatar
    I don't have "real" breasts, but I do own a pair of realistic silicone breasts that are a size D. I love the way they feel in my bras and corsets. It's the only way that I can complete my feminine attire and achieve my desired look.

Pink
    Pink Satin Sissy

I am like Christine, as I have breasts that are around A cup. When I wear a bra it is a 42D cup. When I put it on it draws the extra fat and skin into the bra. I have to wear loose fitting shirts also. I love them when I dress up as it makes me feel sexy. Bobbie (Boobs)

i have silcone of course but can pass the pencil test with my right breast or was that my left

It took me about two years for mine to develope. I'm still an A, almost a B, and fortunately I spend about 90% of the time as a woman now so it's obvioulsly not a problem then. When I have to be in the male mode I don't try to hide them, in fact. when mowing on the tractor I'm usually shirtless. Don't know what the neighbors think but so far no one has mentioned it. I guess time will tell.
    Kisses, Linda

Senile Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LindaTS
    It took me about two years for mine to develope. I'm still an A, almost a B, and fortunately I spend about 90% of the time as a woman now so it's obvioulsly not a problem then. When I have to be in the male mode I don't try to hide them, in fact. when mowing on the tractor I'm usually shirtless. Don't know what the neighbors think but so far no one has mentioned it. I guess time will tell.
    So Linda, what did you do that took 2 years to develop your breasts. I have been using suction on my nipples and massaging, mine seem to be a little larger but no a or b cup yet.

I am not a fan of that part of taking hormones as part of my transistion. More people understand what is going on, but I almost never wear tight tshirts anyway. I am sure that the breasts will be aparent someday, we will see how that goes.
    [SIZE="4"]My life in a Quote[/SIZE]
    "I don't like sand. It's coarse, rough, irritating and it gets everywhere. Not like here. Everything’s soft and smooth."
    [SIZE="1"]—Anakin to Padmé - Star Wars - Episode 2 - Attack of the Clones[/SIZE]

Occupying my own end of the gender spectra...

I've got boobs. While they may not be "movie star" quality, they are most definately there. I can fill out a size 42A with no problem. Always being a bit "heavy" I've kinda gotten used to them. I don't wear any clothes that would accent them, usually my shirts are somewhat loose fitting.
    During this past year, I come to terms with my projection and have been wearing a bra for a little over a year now.
    This past July I went for my first "wax job" (I talk about this on the waxing post), when I sat up and looked at my now hairless chest for the first time I was amazed at how big I really was. Up to that point, I'd been wearing a bra because I thought I needed one and it seemed like a fun thing to do. Seeing how "big" I looked I knew I NEEDED to wear one

Aspiring Member
    I have had breasts most of my life, and long before my cd / ts tendencies came out.
    When I was in school, as would be expected, i was ashamed of them, however now i am very pleased.
    Mine are visable with a t-shirt on, and i can reasonably well fill a B cup without enhancers, however when i desire to have larger breasts, i do have a good pair of silicone enhancers, that fully to over flowing fill a B cup. This time of the year you can hide a lot under a bulky sweater, so i wear a bra most of the time. In the summer i do not, as it would be visable under a t-shirt and would not go well working.

It now feels so good,that i just wish the natural ones were larger, and no, i do not take any type of hormones to help them grow

Denise

I don't have real breasts... just have to rely on a pair of size 10 silicones "sob"

bras

Quote Originally Posted by Pamela girl
    I notice while reading the bra thread that many of you said you had your own breast and wore bras. I tueley envie you and wish I had my own. Is it something you have to hide everyday or are you proud of them?
    hi pamela
    in answer to your question girls with boobs really dont want to hide then under a bra i am a 38bcup size and prefer shelf bras they push up an in and accentuate what you have, anyone else out there into shelfbras?

Platinum Member
    well i have my own little boobs a's nouthing huge or anything like that no h-mones or anything like that they have been there from when i was 13/ 14 years old .. at one time i wanted them removed , veary happy i did not ...with a push up bra thay look ok....i don't go out of my way to stick them out in drab but i don't hide them eather ....

I was never flat chested even as a child. Which was a terrible thing while growing up. I used to be totally self concious about my breast. But the fact is that since my wife has never made an issue of them (Knowing that they came with the whole package - me) and tells me that it is not a problem for her, I feel a lot more at ease.

Sure, as a CD it has some very obvious advantajes. (I would say that I'm a small B cup - 38B that is) But... the rest of the time life can be, well, different. For those who plan to transition or live most of the time enfemme, sure, having breast is great. But I have to wonder why people do not realize that if you live most of your time as a guy growing your own breasts may not be a great idea.

Going topless on the beach or to wash the car, taking your kids to the swimming pool, etc... Not something that I would rush into.

Just a few weeks ago I saw my new doctor, and finally had the nerve to ask her about my breast (knowing already what the condition I have is named gynecomastia). She said that it wasn't very uncommon, but that she would order some hormonal level testing, checking for prolactine, estrogen/testo levels, and then she proceded to the examination. She touched, squeezed a bit, and said that definitely it wasn't all fat, that there were some glands.

She proceded to teach me how to perform my self breast examination, and told me that if there was ever any anomaly I should tell her ASAP, since breast cancer in men was usually far more agressive than in women, and a mammogram would be needed immediatly.

A few days later we got the results of the testing. Estro was a bit high for a guy. Testo was a bit low too. But nothing out of parameters. There were traces of prolactine, but I guess that was also to be expected.

Anyway... my only suggestion for those who say that they would love to grow their own... find some glue on forms, glue them in place and keep them for a month. If you can handle your life as a guy with them, then looks like you will be ok if they were real. If you go across situations when you think that you should better remove them because of what other people may thing, then you have proof that you would start missing out in life because of them. Then you can make a more educated choice.

Love
    Gaby

I'm like Gaby, I've had mine all of my life. Very embarrasing when you had to take a shower in gym class. I hated that! And a s was stated, you really feel comfortable going without a shirt. I can fill a 38 C cup. Not the real big bras, but the natural cup ones, and I like underwire bras. Oh, when I don't wear a bra, they hurt sometimes. For dressing it's wonderful, but I'm not happy I have them. But they are there, so I enjoy them...BillJo

I sport the six pack abs and awesome pecs, I just choose to protect the delicate muscle with a nice thick layer of fat. I personally don't have boobs to speak of, I am just curious of some of you that do have them have been taking hormones or what you have been doing for them to develope.

Sandra Edwards
    40c and it is all me inside, I am at the point that it looks better to wear a bra than not. My family (other than my wife who help me buy my bras) does not know I wear them, but they make comments about my needing one in the summer when I wear a tee shirt in the shop. But they just say I should wear a heavy sweatshirt to hide them... If they only knew.

Anyway, yes I hae my own.

Sandy

Susanjane

Breast's

Hi, I have 38B breasts, I wear a bra nearly all the time, whether I am dressed or not. My ambition is to be 38C. I find the underwire bras best for support and comfort.
    My wife helps me in the purchase of bras, she finds underwired bras most uncomfortable.
    When wearing them under mens clothes I wear smooth line ones, otherwise the lace shows through my tops.
    Most of the time I wear female tops that aren't too feminine. I always wear panties, and in the summer female shorts.
    Love
    Susan Jane
    xxx

I've got somewhere between an A & B cup.

As previous posters have said, when I was at school it was a real embarassment - I used to wear a t-shirt under my school shirt so I wouldn't have to change in front of everyone. Sometimes we used to have teams, one wearing shirts, one without, and I dreaded being picked for the one without - the number of comments I heard about needing a bra

Now I wear larger shirts / t-shirts so no-one comments - but I don't wear bras under them.

When I'm dressed I wear an 40b underwired bra, and I seem to fill it out nicely!
    Drew

Creature of the Night! Jennifer Silverstone's Avatar
    Hi Pamela, in reply to your question, I have natural size 44C breasts (no I'm not bragging), but on someone my size (6'3") they don't look that impressive (at least not to me) (please excuse all these brackets) and they made my life hell at school, also I haven't been able to go swimming for years. As with everything, its a case of swings and roundabouts
    Jennifer

Creature of the Night! Jennifer Silverstone's Avatar
    Well DUH!
    [SIZE="5"]Jennifer Silverstone; if she didn't exist, you'd have to invent her![/SIZE] :cheeky:

I can almost fill out a 38b cup naturally, With the silicone in the boxes then it becomes 38d. So yes I do have breast, bot real and plastic
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

38 - B

Hi Pamela,

I have my very own 38-B breasts. I was born a little fleshy and a little feminie so I guess I had a head start. My wife likes to nurse on them and as well as pull on them. I also take a little estrogen at her requst to keep them developing. I have rather big nipples that get hard at the drop of a hat. Therefore hun I wear a 38-B seamless molded under wire push up bra at all times at home and sometimes a sports bra when we go away. If I have to be in drab I always wear a shirt at least 2 sizes too big and I try to wear a sweater or sweat shirt to conceal them.

Love Alaina Ann

My natural breasts are a size 44B and continuing to grow. I do not take hormones but as I get older the estrogen in my body is increasing while the tetesterone is declining. Usually I wear a sports bra under my male clothing but since I dress 80% of the time I wear a variety of different bras.

Melanie

PS Question: how many of you on this forum were born like me intersexed?

I have my own breasts also, earlier this year I had a bra made for me, it was quite something to be fitted for a bra. I found out that I am a 40B which was a little surprising, but I must add that the bra I had made fits me so well and it is so comfortable I am glad I had talked myself into going to a bra fitter.