Thread: What a supportive and valuable place this is

Smile What a supportive and valuable place this is

Having joined this forum a few days ago I started off posting what I thought people would find insignificant questions about make up and shaving etc but was so pleasantly surprised by how caring and thoughtful you have all been.

I have taken the time over the last couple of days to read a lot of the more serious threads about people's issues and life changing decisions and I am happy to say that I haven't come across a more helpful and supportive( and beautiful ) bunch of people for a long time.

To those of you who are currently agonising over decisions about yourself or problems with loved ones I wish you all the very best of luck.

Go girls.

Tami x

welcome to the group sweety!

Platinum Member
    Hi Tami, It's like I always say, "Welcome to our forum, When you are here , You are home" .
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I'm glad I joined too. It's wonderful to find all sorts of people who share the same pleasures and worries as me, and is also very interesting to see those who've been beyond the lines I've not crossed yet.

Feels like I'm home.

This website has been a great help and inspiration for me. Through other peoples help and guidance, reading tips and advice I have went from being a piece of coal to a rough diamond but getting there. Not a fully blown super diamond yet, but it takes time to learn how to be the woman you are
    Tara, the fab me!

Gold Member
    Hi Tami;
    Welcome to the forum, you will fine much information here.
    Rader

A nice thoughtful post Tami, I hope you go! like the rest of us here.
    Welcome to the forum.
    Thank you for the sentiments.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Oh, there you go Tami, encouraging them to do more. <grin>

Seriously, I have been involved with discussion groups since, probably the 1980s. In all that time I have not found forum that is friendlier, more helpful, better educated, more tolerant than this one. I have looked through the archives as well as the current threads and have not found an instance of flaming, cursing, trolling, or 'inappropriate' content. Now, I know that we are all humans and there certainly must have been instances where one's temper or haste has lead to a 'bad' post. This is where the great moderators step in and enforce the content rules.

Come on in to our living room Tami. There are cookies and coffee in the corner. Help yourself. Wander about listening to the conversations. When you're comfortable, have a seat and join us. We're eager to hear what you have to say.

Best wishes
    MsVal

Tami - that's a really nice sentiment that I share too...

I know that I, like many others here, lived with an awful lot of baggage, believing we were unique (and uniquely bad!) because of how we felt. This place has helped me come to terms with that, as well as offering a lot of practical advice too.

It largely relies on everyone being respectful to one another, and I'm glad that you've found it supportive and caring - goodness knows, we all need that from time to time!

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Aspiring Member
    Hi Tami

How right are.

As another fairly new girl I too have found this forum a brilliant place to hang out. Lots of advice and guidance from those who know a bit more (no – lot more) than I do and its given in a friendly and encouraging way.

Keep up the good work everyone.

Vikky
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adventure before dementia

Yep this place rocks! Welcome to the group!
    the only limit that u set, is the one u set yourself.

Welcome Tami I think you will find this a very nice place. Please make yourself at home girl.
    Angie

I almost just told a member of my staff to come back later as I am far to busy. i.e reading this.

Banned Read only
    Tami tell them to take the day off and read some more, I'm glad you're finding the forum useful and friendly, we're all in the rocky old boat but keep paddling along !

Tami, I agree 100%
    In my short time here I have read so many great posts and received so many kind words.
    Cute thong panties $10, nice preowned summer dress $15, logging into crossdressers.com PRICELESS!

Ena

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    This site has been and still is a great place to nose in and check out the thoughts and desires of others. As I always say, when I first started, I thought I was a weirdo. Now it's simply confirmed.

It's a excellent resource too for everything T, which is not widely available on the High Street, more's the pity.

Rebecca
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

Silver Member Stephanie Julianna's Avatar
    Tami, I agree 100%. You will not find a nicer and more loving group of people. I was in a bad place before I found this site and for all my experience I have found a real home where i can hang my heart. You won't be disappointed the longer you come back here and listen to the chit chat. I love it here.

Thanks Tami!
    We built this on Netscape and dial up modems back in the day.
    Great room here.
    [SIZE="3"]Amy[/SIZE]