Thread: Dressing for my girlfriend.

Dressing for my girlfriend.

So my girlfriend is 100% accepting of me cross dressing and actually thinks it's sexy. We go shopping together all the time for clothes and undies. However we have never gone lingerie shopping together and I have never dressed in lingerie for her. I want to surprise her next week when she comes home and be in bed waiting with a romantic mood set. I am torn between a matching pink lace bra and panty set with panty hose and heels or a green and black corset and thong with hose and heels. Which do you think would be best. She herself has corsets and matching sets so I'm assuming she thinks it's sexy. Which do you think I should do.
    The names Kaylyn, and I'm not your ordinary princess!! 👸👗👙👢👠👡💖

As a GG I think I can tell you that if she is into you, it won't matter what you have on.

But, my personal preference would be the corset. It's really difficult to pull off pink convincingly.
    Reine

You could try going naked in the world.

But that is not the theme is it?

The corset.
    Like Reine says, no pink.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Gone to live my life
    Hi Kaylyn,

When you say your wife is accepting of your cross dressing do you mean she is "fine" with "romantic fun" and you dressed accordingly (lingerie). Just asking as sometimes that can be a deal breaker unless you have discussed this portion of your relationship and CDing. While my wife is completely fine with me dressing and has no issue with me wearing girl shorts and a cami to sleep in from time to time, when it gets time to "get busy", she was adamant on boy me not girl me (we tried it once but it wasn't her thing and I have to respect that). If you have not had this discussion and are unsure, I would discuss it first. I would hate to hear that what was suppose to be a fun romantic night went south because she was a bit put off. If she is cool then surprise away and go the whole nine yards (corset, panties, nylons).

Hugs

Isha

Isha

Banned Read only
    Hi Kaylyn,
    I'm slightly confused, you say you go clothes shopping and your GF is OK with your CDing so has she seen you in your stuff? If she hasn't I certainly wouldn't present myself in bed as on opener, if you end up there great but don't try and start there.
    I have a small confession to make, I did reveal myself in bed to my second GF wearing her black baby doll negligee set, let's just say it went well !

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by teresa View Post
    I did reveal myself in bed to my second GF wearing her black baby doll negligee set, let's just say it went well !
    Lol, Teresa, I think you said this went well? Lordy me, I hope so, as if my H had done this, the black negligee would have been tossed out the front door, and he immediately behind it. It did make me chuckle, though.

Y' know, in a strange way, I'm with Tinks on this one...

It's great, Kaylyn, that you can totally share this with your GF and she's into it - fabulous...

Maybe it's just a Friday thing for me, but I just can't get my head around recommending one or the other thing, for you to be sharing this romantically... I suppose it's something I've never felt like doing with any of my SOs and so I have no frame of reference... Curious..!

Enjoy anyway - whatever you decide..!

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

I guess that is okay if that is what you like to do Hon. As for myself, I don't dress for anyone but myself, GF included.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Platinum Member
    Hi Kaylyn, I think the corset would be best.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I think the only one that has the answer to this question is the one that asked it. Personally, because My SO is who she is, I could do that but not really knowing how far along you are with your GF and your CDing, it's hard to call if you should be dressed at all.
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

I'm inclined to the corset, nice if you can give her enough of a hint so she can be wearing hers too? But to decide properly you really owe it to us to model them all for us and post the pics. Hope it goes well : )

Lol I can't model them because I am sporting a full beard and haven't shaved my leges or chest in a while. Lol plus I don't think y'all really wanna see that. Maybe later after I get her response to it but I'm problem just gonna go with the corset.
    The names Kaylyn, and I'm not your ordinary princess!! 👸👗👙👢👠👡💖

I think she will enjoy you in the corset very much.

I agree with Isha - moving the feminine you into bed is crossing a line. You need to be sure she wants that line crossed. Have you breached the subject already and she drooled at the thought? Or was cool to the idea? If she drooled, go with corset.

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    i liked Reine's comment on this. i think that says it all

Tough call...if you have been fully dressed and then moved to bed and she was ok then I have to say go for the green! If not then don't even try it.

Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post

But, my personal preference would be the corset. It's really difficult to pull off pink convincingly.
    What she said!

I would pass on the surprise and do a date night and ask her so her work will be cleared from her head and so she will be mentally ready and able to anticipate the romantic mood i.e. flowers to communication. You both can dressed to the nines have some wine/ sexy and then.........................Rated "G" lol
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

Silver Member
    The corset, but...

As teresa said, even if she says she is supportive, I would not spring this on her for the first time suddenly. "Supportive" can mean a lot of things (she might just be saying it is sexy to her because she wants you to be happy and she may or may not really like it), and support can change real quick. Plan a time to show her yourself en femme, when she is ready for it.

Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    As a GG I think I can tell you that if she is into you, it won't matter what you have on.

Completely agree with Reine...corset, hose and heels.....works every time wink

If you are thinking bedtime.... I would go with thigh hi's or garter belt and stockings and not pantyhose.