Thread: 1 hour away from a fun weekend.

1 hour away from a fun weekend.

So, just over an hour away from finishing work for the weekend and much fun planned.

Can't wait for tomorrow. Heading to my friends house for dress up and make up session. I have dressed at her house before but tomorrow is a bit more planned and a whole weekend to try make up and clothes and generally be girly.

Had hoped to buy a wig in time but hasn't quite happened so will just have to make do with the raspberry beret.

I also messaged my best friend who moved to japan a while ago and told him I had started dressing a little while at home and he hardly even flinched. May have to skype him tomorrow whilst wearing some slap and the skirt I got today.

Anyone else with exciting weekend plans ?

Silver Member
    Tami, always great when "girly" time becomes available, and yours sounds like a very exciting weekend! Be certain to take some pics of your wonderful feminine time. Enjoy.

That sounds fun, I hope you enjoy yourself. You should snap some pictures! I've got to work through the weekend but I think might dress up in the time after. Its been a while.

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    .............Had hoped to buy a wig in time but hasn't quite happened so will just have to make do with the raspberry beret.

I also messaged my best friend who moved to japan a while ago and told him I had started dressing a little while at home and he hardly even flinched. May have to skype him tomorrow whilst wearing some slap and the skirt I got today..........
    Got to get that hair girl, it's the icing on the cake so to speak. Letting your friend in easily with the next step of the revelation in slap and skirt might actually be a touch brutal .

Have a great weekend en femme. Sounds better than mine, which entails being 'en up to my elbows in crap' at my sons' flat.

Rebecca
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

Gone to live my life
    Hi Tami,

I hope you have a great time being all girly tomorrow.

Hugs

Isha

Tami your anticipation for the weekend is contageous!
    I will be spending next weekend fultime for 3 days.
    I've been shopping and I have a new dress, a skirt, lingerie and several blouses to experiment with.

Yes I'm excited!
    "Missed it by that much!"

Banned Read only
    Just reading this thread takes me back to those days when I couldn't wait for 5:00pm Friday to get here and out the door I would go into a magical wonderland of girlyness for the weekend.

MIDI warrior princess Amy Fakley's Avatar
    oh! oh! me tooooooo!!!
    spring break week ... family's out of town for 8 days. Too bad I've gotta go to work and can't go with 'em, but ... you know ... that works out for me in some ways, too :-)

I've been so busy with all kinds of craziness over the last few weeks I've not even had a chance to think about what I'm going to do with my girly time.

I've been toying with buying a ticket to the symphony and going in girl mode (next town over of course) ... that's something I've wanted to do for a long time, and seems like a pretty safe place (whose going to make a scene about the transvestite in the middle of an orchestra performance, LOL? and no dark alleys, straight to the well lit parking garage and right out on the highway if things start lookin' dicey).

And of course I need a new wig and a new dress for the occasion.

I'd give it about 80% that I'll go shopping and about 99% that I'll chicken out and just hang around the house or go for a midnight drive, LOL :-)
    Haven't had an opportunity to dress in almost 6 months at this point.

I can't wait. That's for sure!
    "Why shouldn't art be pretty? There are enough unpleasant things in the world." -Pierre-Auguste Renoir

No Tami,
    But do enjoy yours.
    Buy yourself a wig.... TOMORROW.

You won't regret it.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Platinum Member
    Hi Tami, Pace yourself don't burn yourself out the first night.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!