Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Doctor visit

Sounds great to me. I don't think I would really freak out, but I'm not sure I could remain as calm as you did.

I can't say I've ever been caught wit my pants down, so to speak. But I did go once with very femm painties knowing that i would be exposed.

But I have shown up with nail polish on. The first time I knew I would be exposed, but I just didn't care. I paid a lot for that pedi and I just wasn't ready to take it off. The second time was a big surprise for me when I got told to take my shoes and socks off.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Thanks Samantha! My point, much like yours, is that we are own worst enemy when it comes to fears. In general, most people are too concerned with their own lives and jobs to even notice let alone care.

Thanks for asking - no problems since the heart surgery. In fact, I'm in better shape now than I've been in since getting out of college! It was a long 2013 to get back up and going again, with a lot of focus on eating better and a LOT of walking. By Christmas I was up to almost 4 miles a day - a huge improvement from the 100 feet I was managing the day I got out of the hospital LOL The long cold winter put a stop to walking, but now that it's finally spring, I'm trying to get back out again regularly to keep it up.
    Andrea
    One body, two spirits

https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile....00001834525065
    Feel free to send me a FaceBook friend request.

Everything is not what it seems
    When you can get all you wanted in your wildest dreams
    You might run into trouble if you go to extremes
    Because everything is not what it seems