Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Never seen a man wearing pantyhose before"

"Never seen a man wearing pantyhose before"

We were shopping at Walmart last night and my wife couldn't reach the top self because she wanted me to get the fresher can at the back.( You know how women are, they put the fresher ones at the back). So I am trying my hardest to find the one she wanted in the back when all at ones this lady came around the corner and she smashed into our shopping cart and the few things she had in her hand went flying, I helped her pick up her things and she thanked me and started walking off but not before my wife making a comment to me, "boy you'd think a person never seen a man wearing pantyhose before". I looked at her confused and I asked her what she was talking about. She told me when that lady came around the corner she seen me reaching up and then looked down to see the four or five inches of pantyhose showing at the top of my pants and her eyes locked on that and she smashed into the shopping cart. I asked her why she didn't tell me, she told me it's her little thrill and that's not the first time, that there were a lot of times when she would see my pantyhose or panties showing and enjoys watching people's reaction. She told me a few weeks back I was buying shoes for a party we had to go and while I was trying on the shoes everything was out the pantyhose and that day I was wearing pink panties and every time I went to put on a shoe I would be hanging out a lot of panty and pantyhose and how much fun she had watching peoples reaction, I asked her what was the peoples reaction, she said some stared, some just glanced and other would look and not care, but she did say that if someone we knew would have came around she would have told me. Well I told her I was happy she was having fun at my expense. She said just her little thrill in life and while shopping we past that lady a few more times, she would just look at us and smile. I told my wife I guess one day I am going to see the back of my panties and pantyhose on the internet.
    Last edited by Maria 60; 03-23-2014 at 01:33 PM.

Thank you for stretching my smile another inch this morning, Maria...

True love then, is only telling your SO something is showing that shouldn't be, when only someone who knows you is looking...

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Maria, despite what must have been an embarrassment after the fact, I envy the fact that your wife is accepting of your dressing & rejoice that you both can have some laughs / make memories while out in public. You are much blessed my friend.

Inquiring minds need to know: were you wearing nude or black hose? Much peace & make more memories with your wife... Mel

cute story, made me smile,
    worked in markets for years, always had GGs asking for help to reach the top shelf,
    now i know they were only checking to see if i was wearing panties.....
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

I guess I would have turned the question around for her.

"If *you* have undies exposed in public, should I tell you?"

I think I know what the answer will be, and she will probably 'watch your back' better in the future.

- MM
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

Fun story, I am glad that you wife accept your dressing
    and has found a way to put a little fun in her life with it.

But that will make you think twice about reaching for that top shelf
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Thanks for sharing, Maria. Sounds like something my wife would do.

Lol that is a good story. I don't think my wife would have let it go that far. She gets mad at me if her tag is hanging out on a shirt at the top of a collar, if her hair is sticking up in the wind as we enter a sore, or if her lipstick is smudged and I don't tell her. I can bet you my wife would have been having a cow if my panties had been showing in public......

Aspiring Member
    Many years ago when I worked in a night club where the waitstaff wore Playboy type costumes, I mentioned to one of the girls that her panties were showing under her uniform. She replied with a wink: "I know. I get better tips that way".

Ineke

~ Bondage & Pantyhose ~ cosmolovesph's Avatar
    That's cute, funny with a bit of thrill and the great support from your wife (and your pantyhose)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Crissandra
    ~AKA - Cosmo-Loves-PantyHose~
    Don't forget to compliment those wearing pantyhose, as to how nice their legs look!

Lol brightened my day, as I'm just off to the grocery store.

X

Come and talk with me ;) Briana90802's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mechamoose View Post
    I guess I would have turned the question around for her.

"If *you* have undies exposed in public, should I tell you?"

I think I know what the answer will be, and she will probably 'watch your back' better in the future.

- MM
    I must say I agree with you here. It is disturbing that she is having fun at you expence. If you were in on it I could understand her amusement. But really I think this is nothing more than a type of bullying. What's the difference between this and say putting a sign on your back that says something mean. Everyone BUT you is in on this joke and either laughing at you or disgusted. If my SO had a whale tail showing I sure wouldn't get off on other people's reaction to it unless that was her intent to begin with.
    Last edited by Briana90802; 03-23-2014 at 08:46 AM.
    Links must comply with our rules
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hi.

Doubt youll see my knickers or tights as i wear long skirts and yes i get asked to get things off high shelfs, in the markets as im tall enough to do it,

As to the fun side, not becoming of a lady for sure though it does happen, ..... oh well.

...noeleena...

Funny story, Marie!

I wonder if this is the CDer's equivalent of the 'plumber's butt' images we all hate to see?
    When writing the next chapter in your life, start with a pencil and eraser - my first page as Miki is full of eraser marks.

Gold Member
    When your wife said, "You would think a person has never seen a man wear pantyhose..."

What if the lady said, "OH but I have! In fact, my husband wears L'eggs Sheer Energy..." while holding up a package from her cart. It would be like a commercial
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Funny stuff! In a previous post I wrote about how I feel guilty about upsetting people, but on the other hand, it gives them a juicy piece of gossip to pass on to friends and family and brightens up their monotonous day.

Banned Read only
    Hi Maria,
    I think it's great your wife saw the fun side, it's lovely way of accepting your CDing, I would prefer to show suspender belt and panties but we're back to that old chestnut again ! I suppose your wife asks if you're wearing clean ones before every shopping trip ?

I am not not going to lie, I was a bit upset, but just hearing her response about her just having fun with it, and because i usually wear short jackets and times it does ride up and I do remember times when she would tell me that the elastic part of your pantyhose is showing so there were times when she did tell me. I guess she could have fun at my expense.

I try ladies boots and shoes on all the time in drab.
    If I get a reaction I ask if the viewer thinks they are suitable, they either scurry away or we have a pleasant reaction about the footwear.

I love strange interactions.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Platinum Member
    Hi Maria, I will be watching for the next ( The People Of WAL*MART ) You-tube video.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Platinum Member
    That's kinda cute. I'm glad she can find a little amusement in the reactions of others. It's not really at your expense...who cares what strangers think!
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by kimdl93 View Post
    That's kinda cute. I'm glad she can find a little amusement in the reactions of others. It's not really at your expense...who cares what strangers think!
    That's what I say

Well, I guess the good news here is that at least the pantyhose prevented you from exposing copious amounts of "butt crack", which is often what happens when men - especially the heavier ones - stretch too high or bend over too far.

Pretty much comes down to picking one's poison, depending whether one is en femme or in drab...

I got a little laugh out of your story. At least you wife is fine with your dressing. Mine is too. It sounds like something she would say. I assume you have been married for a number of years. I have been married for 34 years and after that long we both have a little fun at each other expense. Just comes with being married that long.You become each others best friend and what do best friends do?

Maria,

Thanks for giving me a smile to go along my first morning coffee! You may have been a bit embarrassed by this, but I'm learning that people do have fun with us, and if they can share our fun, why not? I'm sure that your wife was not making fun of you -- how many of us wish that our wives of SO's would be so supportive! So yes, we'll be checking our the Wal-Mart people .....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club