Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Logging onto this site while dressed?

I spend most of my free time dressed, so it's log-in dressed or don't log in at all.

Since I live alone I'm dressed in some shape or form all the time.

Banned Read only
    When I have the opportunity to have six to seven hours of Stephanie time I am totally en femme less makeup (too much bother). Other times when I have other pressing matters to attend it's customary male garb. Either way I enjoy the forum.

Banned Read only
    Unless I'm working I tend to be dressed almost all the time when I'm home, so yes, I am dressed when I log in.

Quote Originally Posted by Taylor Ray View Post
    Any other gals find themselves getting fully dressed and wanting to check into this site?
    Well, yes, I do. I also dress for doing laundry, cooking, watching TV, etc.

Best wishes
    MsVal

Rather oddly, I find that logging in here often reduces my desire to dress. I am contrary! I'm wearing at least some items of female attire on approximately half of the occasions that I log in.

That said, I'm fully en femme right now, have been all afternoon, and will be all evening... Quiet day today.