Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Logging onto this site while dressed?

Usually dressed, but not always, depends how much time i have, and whats going on. Today undies, skirt, top, ballet flats.
    No bra, no makeup (like phlover i may have to go out in a hurry).

Aspiring Member
    Hi

About 50% of the time I am dressed,like now, but also check in at other times. This forum is getting a bot addictive, but better that fags, alcohol or drugs.

Vikky
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adventure before dementia

I check in no matter what my state of dress or undress is. Right now I just happen to be dressed.

Fearlessly Independent RebeccaLynne's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BLUE ORCHID View Post
    Hi Taylor Ray, I thought that it was a requirement that you had to be dressed to log on.
    Self-imposed in my case; if I'm here, I'm her!

Quote Originally Posted by Robyn2006 View Post
    Me too, Taylor. Rarely to I check in here when not in full gala, when I feel fully my true femme self… Guess that's a giveaway as to what I'm up to tonight!
    Guilty as charged, 'cause I'm always dressed accordingly whenever I log in.

Actually, unless I'm at work or running errands, I've no need for anything other than an entirely female wardrobe, my makeup (eye shadow, mascara, and lipstick), and nail polish.

I will admit that I only polish my nails on my days off, though...

I visit the forum whenever. I don't really need to be dressed to want to see what everyone is up to Right now I am wearing a fleece pajama set, my bra and fillers, and my wig. Just relaxing
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

I'm so, so sorry.... :

T-shirt, ripped jeans - my toenails are still painted, however...

I've been gardening today!!!

Do I get blackballed or something....

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Aspiring Member
    Usually I am but not right now I'm not. Unless nail polish on my toenails count.

If I'm at home and cross-dressed, then yes... I do like to read this site.

Right now I'm at work. The only "male" items of clothing I have on are my socks and running shoes. My underwear, jeans, T-shirt and sweatshirt are supposedly "women's" clothing, though no-one at work has commented.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    For a relatively closeted CD like myself, it's all part of the fun logging in to say hello to all you girls. So fully dressed wearing one of my older pencil skirts this evening. Still have the Moto GP highlights on the TV though.

Yes I feel the desire but it isn't often feasible. But I almost always log on sometimes during the time I'm in Fran mode. Even if I have already checked in for the day.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

I log in often and sometimes unable to be who i want to be but right now i am fully dressed makeup and all.I feel wonderful dressed, I am so happy in my girl clothes!

Argh! Yes, I want to dress so badly after reading this site tonight! But I have a couple of weeks before I can get away for some private time. Planning the outfit I'll get already LOL!

I feel awkward unless I am dressed when on this site, like as a guy it's taboo but when I'm dressed it's OK. It's all GOOD tonight!
    Lisa

I don't need to dress to log onto the forum . However, there certainly is more of a girly feeling being dressed & reading the forum. Can't beat that girly feeling!! Peace , mel

Classic Lingerie Lover
    I am nearly always dressed to the nines when logged on here. Just wouldn't feel right otherwise. Right now I'm totally tucked and wearing my favorite black pencil skirt, turtle-neck shell, off black hose with a garter belt and black patent court shoes, as well as all other necessary bits and pieces to complete the picture. There isn't a item of drab anywhere in reach. I feel wonderful!!
    [SIZE=5]Cathy[/SIZE]

Lingerie lover
    About 50/50 for me. Sometimes I am, sometimes I'm not.

Probably 75% of the time Im dressed

I really don't check very often when dressed. I do leave this place open about 90% of the time and check it during the day, off and on. I really don't care for face book and tweeter so this is really my hang out when on the net. I'm in my boy jeans the biggest part of the day with an old work shirt. I've got to admit I love my friends on here better than the other social medias, seems we care about each other more... and there's very little drama here. We don't have to get political, religious, or cat fight like they do on the other sites. Seems CDs just are more accepting type folks with very similar interests even though the varieties of problems each one faces are different we still seem to hold together as a team.

i dress daily and most all days

whenever I log in on this site or any other site I'm always dressed in my miniskirt panties pantyhose or stay up stockings and heels , as I live alone I'm dressed all day on the weekends from the time I get up in the morning till I go to bed. I only wear skirts because I'm a bottom dresser.

All the time, yes. Still in my nightie having my morning coffee.

I don't have to be fully or even partly dressed to check in here, but I almost always check in when I am dressed, and probably hang out longer, too.

Why I'm wearing a cute little black dress, heels and pearls as I reply, so there's your answer.

I'm enfemme about 98% of the time, the same of higher rate occurs when I'm here.
    Last edited by ArleneRaquel; 04-05-2014 at 12:16 PM.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    Tina seldom logs in to this or any site. She's way too busy. It just seems that she has so much she wants to do that there is no relaxation time. Maybe she needs purposely to start a thread one of these days!