Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Long Hair Arouse Suspicion in GGs?

I am blessed with a full head of hair and I decided 7 months ago to let it grow. It's now shoulder length and quite curly.
    The only one to pass an adverse comment so far has been Shesa!
    K (my new girlfriend) and I have not yet had the cd conversation. We will when the time is right.

I'd say they think you're a stoner long before they think you like to cross-dress.

there was definitely a feminine component involve for me--and it was also a tribute to my 60's heritage--but I cut it short after it started to fall out.

My hair is well past my shoulders and I wear it in a braid at work ( machines). I think the ear rings might say more though. I like the thought of giving off signs of "I wonder".
    Love KristyE

Aspiring Member
    Last year I had a burr hair cut although it was at my ears I was working highway construction and it got to bothering me, this year not working but should find employment somewhere I am letting it grow out. When it gets a little longer I would like to get a feminine style to it and by fall I would like to get my ears pierced.

I have had long hair for years,as a teenager I remember my dad telling me to get my hair cut casue I look like a girl. For the last 5 or 6 yrs it been to the shoulder or beyond. I wear in a pony tail during the at work . I know some people make remarks and joke but never to me. Away from work I wear it down with it pulled back out of my face. I have it style to go boy or fem. I feel good about it , I have had several young and older ladys tell me how lovely my hair is
    I never connected loog hair to c/d. Lastly I real don't care what people , this is me take it or leave it

Banned Read only
    I am jealous of you long-haired maven wannabes! Ten years ago my locks were long and lovely. In my profession a pony tail is no problem at all. Dates were standoffish at first, until they felt it running over their own bodies. And it is very sexy to brush each other's hair. I had my long locks highlited, curled, striaghtened, french-braided, updone......
    You will get comments from GG's if you keep it well colored, cut styled and conditioned. I got many "your hair is better than mine" and then there were the countless "Ma'am, you dropped your glove....Ooops sorry sir!"
    If you can grow your hair out the options long hair will add to your crossdressing success and enjoyment are unbelievable.

I wore my hair long for years, you are luck you still have yours, when mine started to thin in the front, hell no hair in the front, I cut it, nothing look as bad as long hair on the side and back and bald in the front.