Thread: Men and mothers

Men and mothers

Hello everyone,

I was wondering what your relation is with your mother. The reason I'm asking this is that my crossdressing tendencies might be the result of my relationship with my mother. In general, she's a very dominant woman who unconsciously makes every decision for me. I basically became a passive child with no own opinion or will. Someone that did everything what others asked me to do. I think this might be the cause of my crossdressing and perversion behaviour. My father on the other hand was a sweet man who was often proud of me, but he mainly remained on the background.

I know a number of "Mummy's boys", and they have never shown a tendency to cross-dress.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I think it good to try to figure out your relationship with your mother.

In my opinion the cause of Crossdressing tendencies is, we are born this way it's not strong mother, or father it just how we born.

Quote Originally Posted by Milou View Post
    My father on the other hand was a sweet man who was often proud of me, but he mainly remained on the background.
    So maybe you idolized your father who was more nurturing? The clothing isn't even associated with it
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Quote Originally Posted by Beverley Sims View Post
    I know a number of "Mummy's boys", and they have never shown a tendency to cross-dress.
    Could be, never implied all men would turn into crossdressers.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    So maybe you idolized your father who was more nurturing? The clothing isn't even associated with it
    No, probably the other way around. Maybe due to the lack of a strong father role model, I idolized/overidentified my mother.

Banned Read only
    Its not because of your mom. We don't know what causes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Milou View Post
    No, probably the other way around. Maybe due to the lack of a strong father role model, I idolized/overidentified my mother.
    So your mother wore feminine outfits and makeup all the time while she ruled the household? When you are dressed you are a dominant personality?

I know some here are. I am just that. I am more demanding and independent now. But the flaw here is that many if not most TGs tend to be more submissive at least early on. So a domineering or strong mother would be opposite of what they present.

Trying to assign this to a parental personality doesn't work. Just like saying that it was totally nurture that made you a TG.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Milou,

I think there may be many things that the relationship with your mother could be responsible for, but CDing is not likely to be one of them...

My feeling is something much deeper and innate... not a nurture or experiential development.

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Platinum Member
    Hi Milou, I think that my mother may be the cause of my dressing,
    I think that it all started when I was a couple days old when she dressed me
    in that little white receiving gown to bring me home from the hospital.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Okay, never mind :/

J-j-just close/remove this thread...
    Last edited by Milou; 03-24-2014 at 12:45 PM.

Banned Read only
    You are in your early twenties. Undoubtedly, Nurture - YOUR own path - to this point in your life has played a part in the person you are now. As it is with everyone. Whether it's 5%, 10% or 50%, it's irrelevant.

The Forums are full of such reports from others and I have no reason to believe all of them or ANY of those folks are Lying. Of course a man raised by a single mom with 4 sisters is going to be a different man at 20 than a male raised by a single dad with 4 brothers. To categorically and flatly deny Nurture in the equation of WHO we each are is simply not realistic.

"The reason I'm asking this is that my crossdressing tendencies might be the result of my relationship with my mother."

MIGHT? Yes, of course.

Yes, you're right.

Sorry, there are probably tons of reasons why people crossdress and everyone is different.
    Last edited by Lorileah; 03-24-2014 at 12:56 PM. Reason: no need to quote post above yours