Thread: A great day

A great day

Hi all, just have to share about last weekend. Life has been difficult recently (nothing to do with CDing - just work and family stuff), and it'd been a couple of months since I was able to spend a day as Daphne.

Anyway, the wife and kids were away for the weekend, so when I finished work on Saturday lunchtime, I was straight home, showered, shaved, dressed, and did my make- up. I did a few jobs and some work around the house, and cooked and ate dinner. I love the taste of lipstick on my lips, but seeing it on glasses and mugs is just heaven.

I justhappenned to find myself walking past virtually every mirro in the house, just accidentally of course...

I even ventured out for an evening walk. I had a drive around town, then parked up at a residential area not far from the city centre. It was the first time I have been out for a walk where other people were out walking, or driving past. I could see see some people glancing in my direction, but no-one stopped, stared, pointed or laughed, so it went well! What an exhilerating experience. And seeing your reflection in mirrors at home is one thing, but to see yourself reflected in shop windows 'out in the wild' is incredible.

Back home, I looked out an outfit for the morning, and hung it on the wardrobe door. It was fantastic to lie there in bed, looking at it, knowing that it didn't have to be hidden, and that's what I'd, be wearing tomorrow. I slept in silky pyjamas, with my breast forms in. What a joy to wake up still feeling them there, and with nail polish still on my fingers.
    I quickly got dressed and did my make-up in about half-an-hour, and had a morning as Daphne as well.

Sadly, I had to be back in normal mode by lunchtime, and I had my usual debate with myself in the mirror about whether I really, really, had to change back. Of course not changing back just isn't an option, so as reluctantly as ever I had to say goodbye to Daphne. Hopefully it won't be as long before next time...

Oh, and one funny comment the wife made when I met up with her was that I 'smelled funny... like plastic..' A relative walked in, so I couldn't tell her that it was actually some of HER perfume from the previous day. Some day soon, I'll return the compliment, and say to her "That perfume's nice honey, it smells like plastic!"

I like plastic perfume, it smells so...... Plastic.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Thank you for the wonderful trip report Daphne. I can feel the anticipation and excitement through your words. You've brightened my day.

Best wishes
    MsVal

Nice experience, Daphne - thank you for sharing it with us.

I, like many here, dream about the prospect of an extended period dressed - savouring all those feelings you describe rather than being rushed into returning to 'normal'.... It's great to know that some of us can get that time as we want to be...

What scares the pants off me is whether or not I would have the strength (or is it a weakness...? ) to scrub it all off and pack it all away until next time...

Scares me much more than the prospect of smelling like plastic... (perhaps you should tell us what that perfume is so that we can form our own judgement of it... )

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Way back in prehistoric times when I was a kid, I remember that certain plastic action figures (they were called "men" or "guys" at that time) had a distinct perfumy smell to them. Must have been something they added to the plastic before molding it. Either that or they were prepping me for who I would become.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Platinum Member
    Hi Daphne, RE: The Mirrors We have two closets with double bi-fold doors and when
    I open doth sets of doors half way I can see both my front and the back sides.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Silver Member
    Always wonderful to get some relaxed feminine moments, no matter how short the time! Sadly for most of us those special femme side events are few and far apart. Glad yours were great. Enjoy.

Thanks for the responses girls!
    I've got a couple of pics which I may post, once I've disguised my surroundings...

About the plastic perfume - I suspect the bottle of Issey Miyake I went for may have been past it's best, or just past it's best on me from the previous day, mixing with my natural scent. Now I'm worried that the rest of the family may be thinking "he smelled wierd yesterday.."

Daphne

Great story and thanks for sharing.

Thanks for sharing! Sounds like you could use more Daphne days.

Gone to live my life
    Hi Daphne,

It sounds like you had a great time exploring this side of you. I hope you get a chance again to bring Daphne out to play. Love the "plastic perfume comment".

Hugs

Isha

Hi Aliyah - that is sooo true. Thought I was gonna get some girly time this weekend, but things have fallen through. Then the whole family (plus in-laws) is off for an easter break, where I know swimming is on the cards, so even my toenails will have to be plain and boring.

Not gonna see Daphne again for a couple of weeks at least! It's agony!

[QUOTE=DaphneMiller;3482359Then the whole family (plus in-laws) is off for an easter break, where I know swimming is on the cards, so even my toenails will have to be plain and boring.
    [/QUOTE]

My solution to painted toes - get a pair of water shoes! When I take my grandson swimming I wear some water shoes and nobody says anything! If asked i just say that I prefer to have something on my feet in case I step on something, or I don't like burning my feet on a hot pool deck, or something like that...
    Ambigendrous
    Wealth should not be measured by how much you have, but by how little you need - anon