Thread: What happened to me

What happened to me

What happened to me recently on Reunion island, a french overseas department, where I live. (Excuse my english)
    I was walking in a commercial zone during the afternoon. I was wearing a not very long wig, big sunglasses, an off shoulder tee shirt I cut myself, rolled-up jeans and shaft sandals, thus no skirt or dress, no make up and no jewelry. A kind of androgyn outfit in a certain way. So, it was not a very feminine outfit but I think the off shoulder tee shirt with a visible bra strap made me as sexy as a masculine woman could be (i'm 6' 1", 101 lbs and 58 years, I'm often spotted). Near the place where I parked my car, there was a young woman who was selling samoussas (an indian food speciality).
    When i went back to my car, she rushed towards me and asked me if I was interested by a girls party in a restaurant. "We'll be only girls, there will be no man at all except stripteasers or chippendales. I give you the restaurant address. I count on you". I took my softest voice to answer. She didn't seem to notice anything weird about me. She took me for a genuine girl. You could imagine how happy I was! I'll post pics of my outfit in the Picture and Video Gallery as soon as I can if you want to see it.
    Last edited by Frederika; 03-28-2014 at 06:08 PM.

Sounds like you could be in for a fun evening
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Platinum Member
    My first thought was...less than half my weight . Pleas be safe. Not to question the girls motives, but it sounds fishy.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

What an awesome compliment. Now, as far as the Chipendales, only interested in the " excited state" the women would be in later. Been there, done that!

Frederika, I'm wondering if there's a conversion issue going from kilos to pounds? 6' 1" and 101 lbs would be a skeleton. You don't appear that slender in your pic.

Oh yes, I made a mistake in the conversion: 91 kgs or 201 lbs

I posted a pic here:
    http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...n-t-undrestand
    Last edited by DAVIDA; 03-30-2014 at 06:50 AM. Reason: There is no need to quote the post right before your post.

Aspiring Member
    Hi Frederika
    It could be an interesting evening. Let us know how it goes.
    You live in Reunion. I'd love to go there, and was looking at a map only the other day.
    Vikky
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adventure before dementia

Frederika,

Has the party happened yet? If so, how did it go?
    "Normal is what you get when you average out the weirdness that everybody has." Quote from my SO

Normal is a setting on a washing machine, or another word for average.

The fact that I wear a skirt as a male should not be taken as a comment on what you do, or do not wear, or how you wear it.

Experiences like this are such a joy and are to be treasured!
    Hugs, Carole

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERDRESSER View Post
    Frederika,

Has the party happened yet? If so, how did it go?
    Oh no, I am too afraid the girls could see I'm a (poor) man.

Quote Originally Posted by carhill2mn View Post
    Experiences like this are such a joy and are to be treasured!
    Sure they are!
    Last edited by Frederika; 03-30-2014 at 12:21 AM.

Aspiring Member
    I'm glad you straightened out that weight thing.
    I was going to warn you to stay away from the seashore. The winds might have blown you out to sea and we'd never hear from you again.

Platinum Member
    Hi Frederica, It sounds like you have been accepted as a lady.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Her remark must have left with a very happy feeling. Thank you for sharing.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Frederika,
    A nice compliment for you and it goes to show most people do not look past the clothes.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I hate to be so negative (I seem to tend in that direction lately), but it appears to me that you are being played. Please be very careful!
    Last edited by donnalee; 03-30-2014 at 08:15 AM.
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)

donnalee,
    I understand why you think so. But in all modesty, it seems to me that I can feel if somebody laughs at me or not, when I am en femme. All my senses are then on the alert. In any case, you're right: we must be very careful.

Vikky,
    You're welcome on my island!
    Last edited by Frederika; 03-30-2014 at 09:27 PM.

Love to come, but age and finances won't permit; thank you for the information.
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)

Don't trust people. Dressed or not, getting randomly asked by some strange person to join a party, especially a Chippendales party...I'm sorry but it's as close to unheard of as anything can get. I would advise against going.

And about being untrusting of people... I don't even trust myself. I step out of the shower, and look in the mirror...so help me, that man is hiding some sort of secret! LOLOLOLOL
    Last edited by Katey888; 04-05-2014 at 11:49 AM. Reason: Consecutive posts merged - please use edit to add to existing post rather than post again..

So, did you attend? And if so, how was it? hope it was fabulous!
    Trish

Nikki50/50

I well intended not to go there for various reasons the most important of which is that I don't pass a very long time as a girl . Anyway thank you for confirming my fears. But I know where to find this young woman and I wonder if I am not going to tell her the truth .

trisha

Sorry to disappoint you.

I wasn't trying to confirm a fear, so much as emphasize caution principles... I wanted to include suggesting taking a group (3 or more) of friends with you, but did not, as doing so would be based on assumptions of having that many who are in-the-know of your alterego. I will be the last to say 'limit yourself', in any way. Just on this particular circumstance, it had 'caution' spray-painted all over it. The world is only just beginning to open up, but when I hear of crimes against us such as what happened to a girl named Islan Nettles, I am reminded to keep my guard up at all times. Not to be paranoid, mind you... just smart about my decisions...
    ...and "passing" is a small part of going out to places. Just 'looking' like a woman isn't what will pass or fail. How you BE the woman in all aspects short of physiology will trump just the looks, every time.
    Last edited by Nikki50/50; 04-03-2014 at 09:15 AM.

Nikki50/50

I entirely agree with you. That's why I became a queer and feminist activist. But here in Reunion, there is a general principle of tolerance even if the society is not very modern.