Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: More drab or feminine clothes

Junior Member Alice-n-wonderland's Avatar

More drab or feminine clothes

How many on here have more ladies stuff than guys clothes. I have way more feminine stuff than guy stuff and was just wondering what some of you all had for a ratio of clothes

I have maybe ten times more female clothes than male clothes. I have over ten skirt suits and one male suit, over twenty female shoes to two male, and over thirty female girdles to no male ones as examples.

Banned Read only
    Clothes
    5:1, M:F
    Undergarments
    5:1, F:M
    Shoes
    2:1, F:M

I have much more fem clothes than the 'other' clothes. At least by four times.

Shirts and tee shirts is the only thing buy in the mens Dept. The womans Dept. supplies the rest of my needs

Platinum Member
    Hi Alice, The shoes --130+ ladies 5--Mens

clothes --2 3/4 closets --ladies 1/4--mens

Lingerie -- 4 drawers full of bras and panties.

Wigs --About 20 Man hair --1 head full
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

97% girls clothes

Reality Check
    More feminine clothes than male clothes for sure although I wear women's jeans as a male.

A man can get by with far fewer clothes than a female. Years back I would wear jeans and a chambray shirt to work every day of the week. That's normal for a guy in that position. Typically, a woman could not wear the same outfit five days in a row.

pretty much the only "male" clothes I still have are jeans. Some ladies fit better, some mens. Don't own a single pair of mens underwear, socks, or shoes. The only thing that comes close to a mens shirt are some event T-shirts. All my slacks are womens. BUT...I still present every day as a guy...just comfortably dressed...

Crossdresser-At-Large BillieAnneJean's Avatar
    I have way more female treasures than male necessities. But looking at the male stuff it is easy to see why. Black, blue, or darker/lighter variations for pants. Black, blue, red, green, tan, brown darker/lighter variations for shirts. A few boring coats. So Boring!
    The feminine treasure are a cornucopia of colors and styles. Heaven in delicate or silky fabrics!
    Billie

Little Mrs. Snarky! Nadine Spirit's Avatar
    I try to keep it reasonably balanced, but with that being said, to have appropriate clothes for any situation and to still look stylish it takes more clothes when dressing as a woman, so I probably have a bit more female clothes.

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Got about the same quantity of girl boots and shoes as my boy side. Boy clothes are still my dominant feature but I have to admit to a double wardrobe of girl kit now plus some more in my male one. My knickers are routinely in the chest of drawers with my guy stuff now, as are a few T-shirts.

I seem to be working very close to 50/50, but the girl could soon overtake. Just bought some more training kit today, gorgeous little jersey shorts and two T's in grey and mint....

Marvellous!

Rebecca
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

Aspiring Member dana digs sweaters's Avatar
    Of course I have more female clothes. I Live. I Dress. I Live

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Way more womens than mens.

On the hanger rack, I now have about 60% lady things. In drawers, still about 70% guy socks, polo shirts, guy underwear, socks, sweats.

Gone to live my life
    For me it is more male clothes than female. Then again I am very pragmatic in my approach to male clothes as I wear a uniform for work. That may have transferred to my "femme" self in that I own a few dresses, skirts, tops and pants and prefer to mix and match.

Hugs

Isha

Very few male only clothing items

About the only men's clothes I have any more is T-shirts, everything else is women's.

Heather

A "woman's" wardrobe has to be larger than a man's!
    Hugs, Carole

Guilty as charged! I used to wear suits to work, not only do I have the drab everyday guys jeans, polo's, shorts and sweater stuff, I have the suits, sport coats, dress pants, nice casual slacks, shorts, etc., I have may times that on the female side. I think I need to get rid of some of those suits to make room for more women's clothes!

I have more male than female clothes. And I must say, it is more expensive to try and maintain both, especially when you have gotten rid of some of the female items thinking that you were going to stop. Anyway, I think it may change some day, but until then, I am going to keep trying.
    Sara

More than 90% man clothes but there is a lot of it.
    Only one bra. Not sure why i would need more as i can only wear one at a time and dont wear it everyday.
    Last edited by Talisker; 03-29-2014 at 03:43 PM.
    Talisker because i like the taste and dont need another name or personality but needed some letters (numbers arent allowed on here). Found out later its a rare mans name on a small scottish island.

Sexually attracted to things with human female characteristics - Talisker, GGs, CDs, cheetara etc.
    Male things can be useful a CD accessory and for drinks or currys, directions and lifting stuff.

Far more mine than his....at least 90%.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

More feminine clothes than male clothes. I have a very plain male wardrobe.

Far more femme clothing, so much so, I turn over feminine clothing more frequently than the other. I still wear drab t-shirts from 20 years ago. There might be something to the feminine clothing industry conspiracy theory!