Thread: trip to the lab for blood work, so I thought!

trip to the lab for blood work, so I thought!

So this morning I had this appoinment to go to and I just had to go dressed which I thought wasn't a big deal, its Saturday it won't be busy, haha the place was packed. I just walk in and get myself in the booked appoinment line and I was asked to come right up to the counter. I then only had to wait about 5 minutes to get into a room for blood work, they just called out my first initial and last name so my male name was never used. Well the lady comes into the room and takes my blood then tells me that I am also there for and EKG and I have to leave a urin sample. So off to the EKG room to get stripped down so that she could get all of the wires hooked up and then it was over. I got dressed and went to the washroom to get the sample and then left it in the fridge as instructed. Anyway the lady was so professional and I felt so good. Anyway if I new that I was going there for all that I might not have dressed up for it. I then went out and did some shopping, it was a great morning for Paige

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Sounds like a professional staff indeed.

Gone to live my life
    Hi Paige,

I am glad to hear it went well. I find that medical staff are generally professional when dealing with the public and we are after all part of the public.

Hugs

Isha

When I go into a Doctor's office or lab I have not been to, they usually ask what name I like to be referred to. I have never been met with anything other than utmost professionalism, and discretion.

Every little unplanned step adds to our confidence, it's good that you were able to take a few this morning.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I think you will find that most in the medical field will treat you with out judgment. What they talk about with each other, afterword I don't know. I spent several weeks in the hospital, and when I had had the accident I was wearing panties, and had my toes painted bright red. During my stay, a female doing a ultrasound on my legs asked about them being shaved, and the remains of the red polish. I told her I was a cross dresser, and the thing she had the hardest time understanding was the fact I was straight.

only once when visiting a dr..because i,m diabetic and was sent to a diatician..i wore hose underneath deliberately knowing i will have to step on the scales..during conversation about my health she asks how my feet are..AT LAST...um..i have stockings on to try and beat the cold and showed my sheer black ankle..she asked..are those a knee ho or full....i said theyre a full pair..theyre pantyhose..she found that accepting..which is nice..then both sheer feet on the scales,,

Platinum Member
    Hi Paige, It's just another day at the office for them, They have seen it all.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!