Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: When do you said you have to much?

When there is no more room, on the hanger rack for anything. Time to get rid of some things i love. It is hard to part with shoes, dresses, tops, skirts, wigs. I takes self discipline to say good by to them. But, too much is too much. I love my bunch of bicycles too, but, realize that someone else could use and enjoy them. I have given away to veterans with no cars, 8 bikes. And two, to two girls of a poor family. Giving lady stuff away, or selling them on ebay, is more anonymous , but i feel sad when they are gone. Kind of like seeing a friend go away for ever.

Well, who am i to talk? I just bought a purple dress on ebay! If it fits better than the current purple dress i have had for many years, i will part with the old one, on ebay. The new one has a back zipper, which is a plus, too.

Who says that enough is enough when you want something and shopping for it gives you pleasure. Do you need it......perhaps not but...............