Thread: A straight day.

A straight day.

Today will be the first day (I think) in which I will not be wearing any of Alice`s clothes. Why? I feel I need to try and do this just to see if I can. Not even sure why I am telling you this. WT Alice

Banned Read only
    It'll probially feel uncomfortable and incomplete like something is missing, you have been bitten by the MtF bug and you can't undo a bite. Once you slip back into Alice's panties and bra that comfortable, happy and complete feeling will return. You don't know if you don't try.
    Last edited by deebra; 03-30-2014 at 03:36 PM. Reason: mispelled

I'm usually "straight" (i.e. Rich) every day except for special occasions. Now the nights are a totally different story.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

The non-GG next door.... Candice Mae's Avatar
    Wether you dress or not does not change you or your sexuality in anyway. I'm a guy who lives as a woman half time and I'm still straight.

Banned Read only
    Here's a couple of things for you to consider during your experiment:
    1. Which clothes feel "normal" to you now, the male ones or the female ones?
    2. Do you feel worse in some manner wearing the male clothes?

Quote Originally Posted by Candice Mae View Post
    Wether you dress or not does not change you or your sexuality in anyway. I'm a guy who lives as a woman half time and I'm still straight.
    There are, of course, other meanings to be assigned to the term "straight." I saw nothing in the context of the original post that would even vaguely imply anything to do with sexual orientation.
    "She ain't waiting 'til she gets older, her feet are makin' tracks in the winter snow.
    She got a rainbow that touches her shoulder, she be headed where the thunder rolls."

-Van Halen, "Secrets"

Alice,
    It's always good to share experiences.
    No matter how trivial they may seem.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I am curious how your day went. How did you feel back in male mode? Did you spend the whole day as a dude or wind up slipping something on later? Honestly I can't remember when I last wore exclusively men's garb. Even when I wear my dude clothes I don't even own underpants any more and the only time my nails aren't painted is when I'm changing colors.

Hug
    Rita
    A person should wear what he likes to. And not just what other folks say. A person should be who she likes to. A person's a person that way!
    ~Marlo Thomas~

The day was ever so boring, spent the entire day as a bloke. I did however realize or re-realize how much I love and Need to be in my Girl outfits be it underdress clothes or the works. Wish I could get away with wearing nail polish full time.

Hugs,

Alice

*~Plain-Vanilla TG Girl~*
    I'd never be able to explain in a million years why wearing guys
    clothes is so oddly uncomfortable for me. It makes absolutely zero
    sense. None.

But, it's as true as a thing can be. I just feel so different.

I fixed that little problem, though! lol!

Hell-o Alice, I'm currently trying a little test of my will power. I know I will never be able to quit this,... if anyone has a way out, sans death, please reply..... It's been approx. 2 weeks since I have been dressed, I have gone much, much, much longer, but those times have been preceded by something that effected my desire or the opportunity to dress.
    Anyway the time and opportunity have come and gone for today, tomorrow is another day.
    I'm sorry, but how long have you been wearing Alice's clothes?
    Much Love,
    Kristyn
    I smile because you are my friend, and
    I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it!!!

Gone to live my life
    Since beginning to dress I have thought about this experiment then gave up the idea. I figured why try as I know what the net effect will be . . . slow slide back to be being "angry me". I have found an inner peace in my time as Isha which transfer to boy me on a daily basis. I wear my boy clothes a majority of the time and feel fine in them as I do in girl clothes. I just like to look pretty sometimes.

Hugs

Isha

*~Plain-Vanilla TG Girl~*
    Yeah, I'd have to say I don't see any good reason for doing the
    will power test. I mean...is it inevitable "that sooner or later"....?

It'd be like putting some BB's in my shoes to see how long I could
    stand the pain.

I'd be thinking of them as Lost Days. Never to be gained back.

Of course, naturally, I'd wish anyone the best, but I get too much of
    genuine value from our little 'thing' we do to intentionally put it aside
    if it weren't truly necessary.

Just very curious!

Aspiring Member
    I try from time to time to see how long it takes before the withdrawal symptoms kick in. My whole body starts aching and it gets progressively worse the longer I am out of female clothing. Not just emotional but real physical pains. Backache, body aches, tension. Then I dress and it all goes away.

Platinum Member
    Hi Alice, I like being a double agent.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Platinum Member
    Hi Alice, A day without dressing is like a day without sunshine.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I'm not sure exactly what is to be gained from resisting the desire, I know there is a difference between want and need. For me I guess CD'ing is something I want to do, and like to think that I don't always need to do. When I see it start to affect my business it becomes as much of a burden, as it is a pleasure. As Detective Monk would say " It's a blessing and a curse". So it looks like I'll have time and opportunity this evening, just waiting for the bus to crash through my plans.
    One night of pleasure, is enough to keep the "need" feeling under control. The "want" will come and go, and I'll be able to focus on work for a while.
    Much Love,
    Kristyn
    I smile because you are my friend, and
    I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it!!!

Hello Kristyn, Firstly I would like to say I enjoy reading your words. I have been wearing Alice`s clothes for around 25-30 years, on and off, can`t be exactly sure. Of late, as in the last couple of years I wear my ladies clothes pretty much 5 out of the 7 days /week. Sometimes only under clothes but as often as I can I am fully dressed. I do not really ever wonder why as that is simple.........I love Cross Dressing.....It makes me feel nice, pretty and yes sometimes quite Femme. Being a Cross Dresser is part of me, don`t believe I will ever stop. I just wish I could be Alice more often. Oh well, sometimes it is hard being a Girl. Warm Thoughts, Alice

Hi Alice, I got to tell you that I find as much satisfaction, sometimes, in resisting the urge to crossdress as dressing up. For me it reinforces my male side, I mean that's who I am. My girl side is smaller and I think should get appropriate airing but not take over. I know that I can get caught in the pink fog too easily, but it's not always the best thing, for me.
    “Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing
    and rightdoing there is a field.
    I'll meet you there.” - Rumi.

I went on a business trip a while back, and decided to take only guy clothes (except for panties and pantyhose of course). Big mistake! At the end of the trip I was so depressed.

Banned Read only
    Hi Alice, I've had too many years of frustration and anger and as my situation is getting better experimenting with withdrawal is a no-no. Even without under dressing by the end of the day I'm tetchy and as Kristyn says watch out for the out of control bus just when you think the time is yours !